War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

amusing.

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 03:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
amusing.

i was driving along minding my own bussiness when this thug pulls up beside me with his blonder than the sun gf, so i was like watever, old rusty accord with a huge fart can and some sort of thing some would call a spoiler, so hes checkin out my car as he gets beside me so i jsut look at him, i guess he thought i looked at him wrong so i see him start shootin his mouth..... im like peace bro lol, it wasnt just a kill but a down rigth slaughter, he gets beside me again, starin at me then mouthing something to his girl then punches it, i had time to laff take a swig of my coffee and scratch my left nut, and didnt even need to down shift i flew by him like yesterdays news, then the guy gets behind me and starts ridin my butt, im at this point i felt stupid for toyin with this guy... like come on, lol its like me picking on a school boy, i get sick of him humpin me so i floor it.... at the light he gets beside me now both him and his girl are starin at me im like here we go, then i see a cop, i guess he did too, light turns greeen he goes on the highway i get my carwash lol, not braggin about distroyin him, just thought he was funny, and thought id share the love, peace
Old 03-01-2006, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love when people "ride my ass"........brake checks always put them in their place
Old 03-01-2006, 04:13 PM

I never did understand how some people will talk **** about a car when theirs is a much worse vehicle.

I had a kid in an early 90's civic hatch stick his hand out of the driver's side window and flip me off the other day because he didn't like that my car was nicer than the one he was in. The worst part about it is that he was in the BACK seat of his female friend's car going the opposite direction of me. What a ******* loser. Not only does he not have a car of his own, but now he looks like a little bitch for doing this while in the safety of his friends car, going the other way.

Feels good to make ********* look foolish don't it? I actually have more fun ripping stupid kids with painfully slow cars a new one more so than a good challenging run from a nice car. For some reason there's just a sick satisfaction that comes from shaming a retard that thinks he's the **** in his shitbox.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:16 PM
360 L337 User

W3rD
Old 03-01-2006, 04:23 PM

you guys should go down by my parents house, greeneville, tn....so many 16-20 year olds with body kits and mufflers that think they ARE Vin Diesel
Old 03-01-2006, 04:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol, you guys should see the local coffee shop by my place come summer time, its unbelievable, the amount of kids with ass cars taht think they are superior, i always see this older neon with a gross kit, and a roof scoup????, makes me laff.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:30 AM

People like that get pissed off when they know you have a nicer/ faster car and then you prove it. haha

My friend who has an 04 si and I were in his car driving from church no doubt, when a punk in a pos civic wants to race. It was no competition and this kid looked like a fool. Then at the next light he threatened us and said he wanted to fight! what a loser! we drove off and he followed us 15 min. to my friends house! My friend and I being real pissed off now stopped and got out of the car as he pulled up. My friend being the bad ass little jackie chan that he is and me being a relatively Big individual must have scared him, cuz he kept driving. what a loser.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:09 AM

Way back when I had my 1st Daytona (1st of 3, 89 TBI) I was on my way into town to run an errand, at about 9:00 at night...

Driving on the highway, I spot an RCMP cruiser at the corner of my eye sitting there on a side road waiting for an unsuspecting speeder to pursue, I continue on into town keeping a mental note of where he is for the way back home.

After finishing my business in town, this sideways hat, malibu's most wanted lookalike in blue 2.3L Fox Body Mustang starts pacing me on the way home, getting beside, then pulling up past my bumper... I finally punched it, as the ROARING 2.5L's 100hp left that heavy, underpowered rustbucket about 3 cars back...

Then I decided to be a cruel bugger and let him have the cop ahead, after taking him about a 1/4 mile... The mustang gave me the flyby and kept on going, and I slowed down to the speed limit and watched him fly by the cop too, still hiding in the same spot!

Next thing I see in my rear view is flashing lights coming up REAL fast, as the RC passes me and races after the mustang.

Needless to say I gave the guy in the stang a nice wave, and I heard he got a nice sized ticket too, about 200 bucks!