War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Another one bites the dust

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 09:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another one bites the dust

Yeah I don't post war stories at all but I felt good about this one. So I'm driving home from work tired after my 12 hour shift today when I see this 350z ahead of me at a red light. So I think to my self "I haven't raced one of those in a while wonder if this one will play?" And before I can completely finish my thought the lighte goes green and all in a sudden the 350z launches from a dead stop and goes flying down the road.
So now im wide awake and read to play a little so i step on it and go chasing after him but not to quick so that I come up too fast, and I think he sees me so he slows down. So I pull up next to him and down shift into third gear at 45 and pull real quick than slow down to kinda show him what I got. So at this point now im kinda leaning against my window looking over at him with a kinda cocky "Your move" look and grin when All in a sudden he down shifts and tries to leave me. At this point i start laughing as he pulls enough to have me half a car may be a little less behind him and Im already down shifted back to second at 50 just to get the car moving again than grab 3rd. As soon as I grab third his forward momentum stops and I start to creep my way back up towards the front of his car. I start winding out my third and now I've caught back up and tied with him. I now shift into 4th and finally now let the walking commence. I start to stretch the 350z out to about a conservative 2 cars behind me lead on him by the time im a little over mid way through 4th. I know I had plenty of gear left but finally some sense came back into my head and I realized I was blacking out again and let off the gas.
As im slowing down the 350z owner slowly pulls up next to me and has this look on his face and shakes his head than hopes into the left turn lane an makes a U-turn. All in all it was fun I'm glad i don't have to worry about 350z's and stock srt-4's anymore I used to hate when one of them pulled up next to me back when I was stock cause I knew the odds weren't in my favor but now its all good bring um on. Also My friend has a stock red 350'z and was talking smack about how he would eat me alive, and he was so confident he said he would take be from a roll. His best time at English town was a 14.1 at 98 so im not that worried about him from a dig with my 16's on and from a roll I know he's gonna get his cookies eaten.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:04 PM
Banned

Nice, the 350z is very over rated car. Good kill
Old 12-14-2005, 09:08 PM

Sweet kill!
Old 12-14-2005, 09:17 PM

Are you purposely hiding your new mod? IM guessing from this post and your 18 PSI post, you must have gotten the PSI/FI kit?

come clean foo!
Old 12-14-2005, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Xenozx
Are you purposely hiding your new mod? IM guessing from this post and your 18 PSI post, you must have gotten the PSI/FI kit?

come clean foo!
HAHA well you got part of it. I deleted all my post with my mods on any of my forums web sites because I was suposed to run the srt-4 and he kept asking my what I had and I told him all I had was a high flow evergreen airfreashiner and stage 9 racing windsheild wiper fluid. So than the homo cleverly goes reading at the forums i post on and found out what I had done and backed outta the race till he gets his stage one and exhaust...... gay. so now I don't post my mods and I deleted any post that says my mods Cause I still look and for the most part sound stock so the look on there face is more price less when they lose. I'm super charged though so then can for the most part guess what i have done.. I let people call B.S and if im lucky they live on long Island than I can go race them and show them.