War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Any one ever race a bike?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 02:29 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by codyss
FNFAST you are a ******* idiot so shut up.

I was riding sportbikes before I could drive a car which was one of the perks of living in a small town.

And no **** a speedo on a bike is off common error on a new one is 10% older bikes could be as high as 15%. So take the indicated 179mph I seen and do the math close enough to 160 for me

And you mentioned magazines as an argument against what I said I read so whats that make you? I don't base my desions off anyone elses opinions but if a magazine says it's slow handles like **** and falls apart I will most likely stay away from that model be it a car or bike.

And please realize tunnel vision occurs at different times and speeds for certain people. Pretending there is a set speed that a random event happens shows how dumb you are.

As for people no liking me it's mostly ricer bitches like you so get back in your ricer STi and drive off a cliff.
I'll buy you a beer
Old 10-22-2007, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FNFAST you are a ******* idiot so shut up.

I was riding sportbikes before I could drive a car which was one of the perks of living in a small town.

And no **** a speedo on a bike is off common error on a new one is 10% older bikes could be as high as 15%. So take the indicated 179mph I seen and do the math close enough to 160 for me

And you mentioned magazines as an argument against what I said I read so whats that make you? I don't base my desions off anyone elses opinions but if a magazine says it's slow handles like **** and falls apart I will most likely stay away from that model be it a car or bike.

And please realize tunnel vision occurs at different times and speeds for certain people. Pretending there is a set speed that a random event happens shows how dumb you are.

As for people no liking me it's mostly ricer bitches like you so get back in your ricer STi and drive off a cliff.

Keep talking...it makes you look smart.

Yes cody...we all know...you own 6 cars that cut tens, multimillion dollar business shavings mens shrubs, 3 sportsbike, have 6 girlfriends, two boyfriends, ran in the indy car circuit since you were 6, been riding crotchrockets in the AMA since you were 2...we know man...and we like and respect you...honestly.

I for one think your always right and your just an all around great guy...and anytime you feel down buddy...just give yourself a hug and know...your a cool guy dude...I mean...what else can I say?...just cool.

I'll buy you a beer
The best part about racing bikes...is swerving them off the road on the second honk...then you can take your time across the finish line

They're not fast at all after the second honk swerve.

Last edited by FNFAST; 10-22-2007 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-22-2007, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by FNFAST

The best part about racing bikes...is swerving them off the road on the second honk...then you can take your time across the finish line

They're not fast at all after the second honk swerve.
Because 2nd degree manslaughter is cool!!!!!

You are a tool. Just for that statement. You know what is cool? Butthurt STi owners who have to troll around a cobalt forum to get their ******* rocks off only to find out that there is somehing faster than them.

OH NOES!

ANything BUt mY StI!

Jesus, go somewhere else and talk about trying to kill someone on a motorcycle.

What a piece of ******* **** you are.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:47 PM
Banned

FNFAST what the hell does the company I own now have to do with the $1,500 bike I had when I was 15?

Don't make it look like I am an ******* or play **** along.

It isn't my fault some people don't bust there asses and buy several different cars.

So if someone wants to sit around and make $10.00 an hour don't bitch when someone else doesn't.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:56 PM

Hey CodySS, you just sound like a cocky faggit really. Sounds like you need to drop the macho **** get off all these forums and get some ***** man ****. everyone trying to have a civil conversation and you gotta come in ****** it all up. Thanks **** suck!!!
Old 10-22-2007, 05:08 PM

What a piece of ******* **** you are.
Thanks buddy. I like you to.

Ps...its only manslaughter if they dont get up

and this troll...was the first GM Stage 3 owner on the site...and I believe I still have the record for the fastest SS/SC on here as well.

Don't make it look like I am an *******
Come on Cody...I like you. I wouldn't call you names. Thats not me man. I think your a cool guy

Heck, I will even buy you a beer...as long as steddy doesn't mind? Steddy do you mind if I buy Cody a beer? I know you offered but is that cool?

Hey CodySS, you just sound like a cocky faggit really. Sounds like you need to drop the macho **** get off all these forums and get some ***** man ****. everyone trying to have a civil conversation and you gotta come in ****** it all up. Thanks **** suck!!!
Sounds like someone knows you...I think they are your friend too

Butthurt STi owners who have to troll around a cobalt forum to get their ******* rocks off only to find out that there is somehing faster than them.
I will race your bike on a dirt road...how about that? I won't swerve you and I will give you a block headstart? no?....how about in snow or gravel? Mud?

I mean if your going to call my car slow and compare it to how fast your bike is...you should at least race it where it was designed to race...right?

Is your bike faster...sure...on the street. (unless its a 600) In the snow, gravel, dirt, rain...I mean be more specific...your not making any sense. I am pretty sure a stock cobalt could take your sorry as in the dirt on your bike too. I used to ride a lot...talking crap to a car on a bike is never smart...your only fast on the street and in front of someone in a car...remember that. You never know when you will pull up next to a crazy SOB who will give you the "swerve".

Last edited by FNFAST; 10-22-2007 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-22-2007, 05:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TylerDBM1
A- Learn to spell
B- No ones macho but cool little kids like you ruin forums like this
C- Keep in mind I was part of the civil conversation wiseguy

How much better is this thread with your words of infinate wisdom?

I think someone needs to come out of the closet with that much **** anger.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:13 PM

Wow... this thread went to ****...

Old 10-22-2007, 05:20 PM
Banned

Why lock it, why don't the people who posted the BS just remove there post or edit it?

By the way too those who are talking about bikes and care. Here is apic of mine on the Lake North resivor bridge.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:30 PM

Here is apic of mine
nice bike. I've always been partial to Honda's...but the Suzuki's have been making amazing bikes lately...at least in the liter bikes...I wasn't a big fan of the 600 I rode...it was a little to "tracky" for me, same with my old 636...that was the worst nut killing bike ever...got uncomfortable about mile 10. For looks though..the gixxers can't be beat.

you should really eliminate that crappy license plate bracket though...not so cool at all.

I guess steddy hasn't learned I am a pot stirrer yet has he Cody??

At least you know me.

Last edited by FNFAST; 10-22-2007 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-22-2007, 05:30 PM

I will race your bike on a dirt road...how about that? I won't swerve you and I will give you a block headstart? no?....how about in snow or gravel? Mud?

I mean if your going to call my car slow and compare it to how fast your bike is...you should at least race it where it was designed to race...right?

Is your bike faster...sure...on the street. (unless its a 600) In the snow, gravel, dirt, rain...I mean be more specific...your not making any sense. I am pretty sure a stock cobalt could take your sorry as in the dirt on your bike too. I used to ride a lot...talking crap to a car on a bike is never smart...your only fast on the street and in front of someone in a car...remember that. You never know when you will pull up next to a crazy SOB who will give you the "swerve".
*sigh*

I'll get my Cherokee and race you in the mud.

Your cobalt was/is faster than mine, along with your STi.

Listen, I don't like ******** who are dirty racers. That comment pissed me off that you would try and do something along those lines to beat a bike. Yes my bike is a 600 and unless you are running 11s, I really think my bike would beat your STi. I saw your stage 3 vid. Woo hoo a for you. Want a cookie?

Doesn't make you less of a tool for your awesome swerve tactic. Its like saying you are going to whoop someone's ass and show up with 800 people...this isn't Road Rash, ******* around with someone's life is NOT cool...especially since I have had the swerve done to me...just relax and if you have nothing to bring to this thread post somehwere's else
Old 10-22-2007, 05:31 PM

I'll get my Cherokee and race you in the mud.
Deal...how deep? If it's less than 6 inches your ass is grass.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:32 PM

nice bike. I've always been partial to Honda's...but the Suzuki's have been making amazing bikes lately...at least in the liter bikes...I wasn't a big fan of the 600 I rode...it was a little to "tracky" for me, same with my old 636...that was the worst nut killing bike ever...got uncomfortable about mile 10. For looks though..the gixxers can't be beat.

you should really eliminate that crappy license plate bracket though...not so cool at all.

I guess steddy hasn't learned I am a pot stirrer yet has he Cody??

At least you know me.
Takes a couple posts to learn...

I have the same bike black and blue...and for FUCKSAKES take off the fender...

Deal...how deep? If it's less than 6 inches your ass is grass.
10 inches or more

Last edited by steddy2112; 10-22-2007 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-22-2007, 05:36 PM

Yes my bike is a 600 and unless you are running 11s
and yes...I'm in 11's.

10 inches or more
fricken cheater

I useed to ride man...I'm only joshing with you...the swerve was a joke. People do that crap on accident all the time. I used to own a MANY rockets..I know.

Its all good steddy...thats why cody rips into me...he knows I am just messing with him. I aint pissed nor do I dislike him or you...just trying to loosen everyone up.

Last edited by FNFAST; 10-22-2007 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-22-2007, 05:40 PM
Banned

Here is what it looks like now I went with the Suzuki eliminator due to fit and finish.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Rent me! per hour

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
awwwwwwwwww thats a cute widdle reflector
Old 10-22-2007, 06:23 PM

Here is what it looks like now I went with the Suzuki eliminator due to fit and finish.
L brackets 47 cents...no gay ass reflectors...

mite as well ***** the bike...AGAIN...

First week home a year ago

Now

In the 11s FINE hooker...first to 150
Old 10-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Rent me! per hour

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
drop that damn offroad bike
Old 10-22-2007, 08:30 PM

if i had any spare cashola....i would put a hair dryer on a zx14....and smoke the **** outta anything i want. but sadly i dont even have enough money left over for gas right now LOL
Old 10-22-2007, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by steddy2112
Yes my bike is a 600 and unless you are running 11s,
low 10's.... damn I love litre bikes....

Nice gixxer!
Old 10-23-2007, 12:05 AM

im pretty sure the rear sprocket was changed. the bike only did like 120 i paced my friend on the deegan. it was sick had the wheelie bar, crash bars. had an xtra rear brake stalk near the clutch it was a stunt bike
Old 10-23-2007, 01:02 AM

heres my sexiness with a couple mods to it.

Old 10-23-2007, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by laloosh
heres my sexiness with a couple mods to it.

I spot frame sliders...and lucky ******* yamaha owners get Pilot Powers from the factory...that's the only reason why they are always bragging about how their bikes handle so well...:-P...
Old 10-23-2007, 08:39 AM
Banned

Looking at that picture reminds me how much I like the turn signal integrated into the mirror on the Suzuki's.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:44 AM

Looking at that picture reminds me how much I like the turn signal integrated into the mirror on the Suzuki's.
+1000

Quick Reply: Any one ever race a bike?