War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Any one ever race a bike?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry but it isn't my fault people like you get butthurt when I state my GTO will kill a Stage2.

After posting what you just did I wouldn't be to quick to critisize anyone.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by codyss
Sorry but it isn't my fault people like you get butthurt when I state my GTO will kill a Stage2.

After posting what you just did I wouldn't be to quick to critisize anyone.
Show me one post where i was "butthurt" because my stage 2 cant beat a GTO... just one, seriously.

I am perfectly aware that a GTO > Cobalt SS in most aspects. I also know that my Vette was faster than most GTO's right out of the box.... However, i was never over at GTO forums building up my ePeen by talking down a lesser car
Old 10-31-2007, 06:56 PM
Banned

Well every one of your posts in this thread was completly stupid, it seems as if you are assuming a new 600cc is as slow as your 2004.

And your neat base C5 was equal to a LS2 GTO so if you did post **** on a GTO forum you would get laughed back to this very thread.

By the way mister 100 posts take a peek at my garage, I didn't just happen to drop by here because of GTO threads.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:03 PM

Well every one of your posts in this thread was completly stupid, it seems as if you are assuming a new 600cc is as slow as you yester-tech 1994.

And your neat base C5 was equal to a LS2 GTO so if you did post **** on a GTO forum you would get laughed back to this very thread.

By the way mister 100 posts take a peek at my garage, I didn't just happen to drop by here because of GTO threads.
1994? Off by 10 years, srry

base c5? Off again; they did come with performance options

And about your gayrage.... GTO...a gsux-R... and 2 pick up trucks.... im soo envious
Old 10-31-2007, 07:23 PM
Banned

Once again trying to be smart yet you know nothing.

A C5 Z51 isn't like a C6 Z51 there just your basic FRC which means fixed roof coupe since you don't know. Other than FRC vs Hatch all C5's pretty much ran the same times depending on transaxle choice.

And why poke fun of my garage? My GTO would kill your SS/SC and C5, my GSX-R would kill your old R6 and well I am sure if you had even one truck my Silverado would be better than that too.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Redtide
Im starting to wonder if im just waisting my breath on you people. At the rate of speed the c5 was moving in relation to the r1 would clearly show that a 600 wouldnt have a chance in hell. Outcome might be different if a 600 changed his gearing but that would hurt his top end soo much that he would lose anyway.

Also, that was an R1.... it isnt limited to 155, its closer to 190ish in stock form

I know this is apples and oranges but 600hp car > 600cc bike... you need more bike if ya want a chance at the car
bold: where did i say anything about where the r1 was limited too. 1000cc and up are limited around 185mph so the corvette should have passed him.

so you are saying this thing with 600hp will take a bike......
Who cares, why the hell would you want to race to 190ish when you are not going to hit that in the quarter anyway. whoopdydo.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Area47
i like how you are all looking at hp, and no one is looking a trap speed.

a 125 mph car will run with, if not beat a 600.

That statement is as dumb as saying you need 1hp per 1cc to equal a bike.

It takes raw power not neatto trap speeds to beat a bike. Who gives a **** if a car traps 125mph better yet 135mph. It takes a decent bike 10 seconds to hit 125mph a typical car traping 125mph might run low 12's high 11's.

Unless you have 750hp or more or have the ability to do 170mph plus a bike will beat you.

By the way redtard all size bikes are speed limited in stock form not a one can hit 190mph without a speedohealer adjustment or other tuning.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:46 PM

Once again trying to be smart yet you know nothing.

A C5 Z51 isn't like a C6 Z51 there just your basic FRC which means fixed roof coupe since you don't know. Other than FRC vs Hatch all C5's pretty much ran the same times depending on transaxle choice.

And why poke fun of my garage? My GTO would kill your SS/SC and C5, my GSX-R would kill your old R6 and well I am sure if you had even one truck my Silverado would be better than that too.
FRC = fixed roof coop? thanks for the insight! ive been a member of the vette community for years and had no idea!

GTO vs my SS... i hope you would kill me, if not your driving skills are worse than your logic.

GTO vs my c5.... Very situational and would actually have to happen to make true.

your gixxer vs my old POS r6 from year 1483(since were pulling numbers out our asses).... I hope your 600 is ALOT faster than my friends exact same one because my bike would rape the ass outta him.

I could sit here till i was blue in the face proving my point but ill stop here. There is no point. I apologize for challenging your infinite knowledge. May the car gods have mercy on my soul

Originally Posted by KlugSRT-4
bold: so you are saying this thing with 600hp will take a bike......
Do i even need to answer this question??

Hell lets gut that car out and make its body out of carbon fiber... then who knows

Last edited by Redtide; 10-31-2007 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-31-2007, 09:01 PM

Hell lets gut that car out and make its body out of carbon fiber... then who knows
Dude that thing is about as long as my *******. No way that thing is gonna beat a bike.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by KlugSRT-4
Dude that thing is about as long as my *******. No way that thing is gonna beat a bike.

Are we talking about that car or your ******* not beating a bike?

FRC = fixed roof coop? thanks for the insight! ive been a member of the vette community for years and had no idea!

GTO vs my SS... i hope you would kill me, if not your driving skills are worse than your logic.

GTO vs my c5.... Very situational and would actually have to happen to make true.

your gixxer vs my old POS r6 from year 1483(since were pulling numbers out our asses).... I hope your 600 is ALOT faster than my friends exact same one because my bike would rape the ass outta him.

I could sit here till i was blue in the face proving my point but ill stop here. There is no point. I apologize for challenging your infinite knowledge. May the car gods have mercy on my soul

1- It's coupe
2- I assure you I would out drive your SS/SC and C5
3- Your bike is not faster than a 2007 GSX-R600 especially with that sweet filter
4- You have no point your a stupid internet racer so shut the **** up

Last edited by codyss; 11-01-2007 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-01-2007, 10:13 AM

Are we talking about that car or your ******* not beating a bike?

1- It's coupe
2- I assure you I would out drive your SS/SC and C5
3- Your bike is not faster than a 2007 GSX-R600 especially with that sweet filter
4- You have no point your a stupid internet racer so shut the **** up
1.Coupe = lightweight anyone?
2.Internet racing?
3.Your lack of knowledge disappoints me. If a GTO was built by the hand of god than the 2007 gsxr-600 was built by his fingers I would gladly line up with you anyday of the week on my r6 and then walk over you EVERY pull
4. You talk about how you would without a doubt walk all of my vehicles and then have the nerve to call me an internet racer. how old are you?

Old 11-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Banned

Do you even think before you type all of that crap?

I never once pretended my GTO was the best I just make sure kids know a 260hp SS/SC isn't it's equal. Nor would I say it was built by GOD it was built by ******* Australians!

The engine itself was built by heavenly inspired blueprints not the car!

And you are the ace of aces that posted like you knew it all when it came to cars vs bikes. You were wrong then and you are wrong now.

I don't give a **** what you own although it is slower than what I own. That isn't my opinion that is what you would call facts.

And yes you are an internet racer my age has nothing to do with that conclusion.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:11 AM

sensored so K.....4 and c....s doesnt lose credibility.

Last edited by Anti Venom; 11-01-2007 at 02:20 PM.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by redstanger
http://1320video.com/ryanfeatured.php

here is a vid of ryan's old car. Even if you look anywhere on youtube/streetfire you can see many vids of cars vs bikes. A car with 600+hp is way more impressive than any bike.

jered i forgot you know everything about anything.mmmh i still think your a fanboy of cody's.

Remember cody you said your stock 600cc could beat a 1000cc one. Just because you know how to "ride". Im sure Zach zabota and his 2005 R1 will run you tonight if you want. you just need to start comparing apples with apples not apples to oranges.

cody hasnt had a car past 400hp and jered hasnt "owned" one that is past 300hp so they dont know what there talking about.
Just give up man

Its like talking to a wall, but the wall is retarded and incapable of reason....

One day they will get off the internets and experiance one of these situations first hand and embarrass themselves. Until then, we can only hope
Old 11-01-2007, 01:05 PM

haha nice one.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:18 PM

http://1320video.com/ryanfeatured.php

here is a vid of ryan's old car. Even if you look anywhere on youtube/streetfire you can see many vids of cars vs bikes. A car with 600+hp is way more impressive than any bike.

jered i forgot you know everything about anything.mmmh i still think your a fanboy of cody's.

Remember cody you said your stock 600cc could beat a 1000cc one. Just because you know how to "ride". Im sure Zach zabota and his 2005 R1 will run you tonight if you want. you just need to start comparing apples with apples not apples to oranges.

cody hasnt had a car past 400hp and jered hasnt "owned" one that is past 300hp so they dont know what there talking about.
at least our 400 and 300hp cars run everyday. and will always run, no matter what hp is. We do stuff the right way first. Quite throwing stones brett. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR CAR. You make fun of bullitt but how many times has he not raced because his **** doesnt run. You always bitch about other people talking **** maybe you need to stop.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:23 PM

sorry jered when you hit sub 12's you will figure it out. Your the one going around town acting like you own it. Im going to make the car NA and you still will never win. simple fact i have more knowledge about cars and more MONEY then you ever will. You just continue pumping gas at your deadend job. so in the words of your "so called G/F Maria K" or whatever one your porkin. GO EAT a Dick haha.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:11 PM

Wow™

This thread is really shooting off in the wrong direction....
Old 11-01-2007, 03:22 PM

sorry jered when you hit sub 12's you will figure it out. Your the one going around town acting like you own it. Im going to make the car NA and you still will never win. simple fact i have more knowledge about cars and more MONEY then you ever will. You just continue pumping gas at your deadend job. so in the words of your "so called G/F Maria K" or whatever one your porkin. GO EAT a Dick haha.
haha I dont need money to feel special. I love my life.

I dont have to have a 600hp car in my garage to feel accepted and big.

MONEY. Who cares. How much money did you make by yourself? Oh yeah you work at your dads company. hahaha Your awesome.

Part time job. Is it really that hard to understand brett or do i have to post a definition? I am a full time student with a 3.8 gpa, i dont have much more time then that.

haha At least my poker is bigger then yours! True story! No lies!

Brett you dont even know what speed density is. do you even know how to read this? I do.

go Race Cody *****!

Last edited by KlugSRT-4; 11-01-2007 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Banned

Will you stop it dammit.

1- Brett I am sorry but my bike would kill your car that is fact not opinion.
2- Why did money get brought up?
3- You may have 600HP but your car is still a $8,000 Mustang GT.
4- When I say I can ride I exclude wheelies and stupid **** like that.
5- If I wanted 600HP I could have it by next Monday but I don't care.

We all live in the same ******* town so if anyone wants to sit here and type **** just find each other and say it aloud.

No one here wants to read this ****.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:58 PM

Old 11-02-2007, 12:17 PM

cant wait to see you this weekend girly thats if your not scared to come talk to me face to face.

btw your g/f you know the one that did actually did a whole town (no joke) use to tell and haha laugh about you all the time(size wise). ask her she will tell you. plus she is use to two in her all the time at once so of course its going to be hahah yea you know what i was going to say. wow good times passing her around good times. haha

engine is out and disassembled cant you read. better yet come over and see it. Unlike you i actually call the company that makes them and ask them what i need for my setup. ulike u i dont "think" i know how to read maps/graphs for turbos. like u and some dumb srt owners that get too big of turbo and dont spool till 5grand. god your dumb.

Last edited by Anti Venom; 11-02-2007 at 04:18 PM.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Rent me! per hour

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
cant wait to see you this weekend girly thats if your not scared to come talk to me face to face.

btw your g/f you know the one that did actually did a whole town (no joke) use to tell and haha laugh about you all the time(size wise). ask her she will tell you .wow good times passing her around. haha

engine is out and disassembled cant you read. better yet come over and see it. god your dumb.
maybe i should just on NESS and do some poking around

lol
Old 11-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Banned

What the hell is NESS?
Old 11-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Rent me! per hour

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
What the hell is NESS?
http://www.nestreetscene.com/