War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

BNR2871 vs. Built Ralliart w/ FP Green

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 03:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ford
Do you even stop to listen to what i just said? I said there was no way to compare the car and driver he raced against your car/driver in the evo.

Yours was an auto, maybe his was a crappy driver behind a manual? Even if it was an auto, you have his driving skills vs yours along with other factors like traction weight.

So where is the crappy logic in that? I also supported it by explaining the outcome of a race between two cars making the same power with the same mods.

And before you go running your mouth about racing, you should really understand racing
Ok please inform me John Force

Hurry up every1 gather around daddy Ford is going to teach us all about racing!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by WannaBFast5
Ok please inform me John Force
John Force doesnt street race.

2012 Camaro supercharge walk around - YouTube

2012 Camaro vs 2011 5.0 - YouTube

2012 Camaro vs 2011 5.0 - YouTube[/QUOTE]

How about this for example. A buddy of mine in a bolt on 5.0 absolutely curb stomping a supercharged camaro claiming 645whp/577tq. Should he have trained this car? Absolutely not. So like i said, anything is possible on the street.

Any given day that same camaro should stomp the living crap out of my buddies car and maybe the camaro had issues that day, maybe not but what looks like a good race on paper isnt always.

Just because the car he raced had similiar power to the one you raced does not mean anything. That is it, nothing more nothing less. Surely you can understand that?
Old 07-06-2012, 03:25 PM

Cell phone pic but it's better than nothing...

Name:  IMG952012012395160749.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  44.0 KB
Old 07-06-2012, 03:33 PM

So what I get from all of Fords post are: u can never compare the same cars b/c it happened on the street.

Frog I fully believe u...all I'm saying is your happy with the results you could of had with a good tuned stock turbo. I mean if you truly want to know what your turbo does find another SS/TC same set-up minus the turbo and see how much it gained....yet back to Ford's logic where u can't do that cuz the car or driver might have issues that day. Ig only dyno # truly prove who is faster hahaha
Old 07-06-2012, 03:36 PM

So what I get from all of Fords post are: u can never compare the same cars b/c it happened on the street.

Frog I fully believe u...all I'm saying is your happy with the results you could of had with a good tuned stock turbo. I mean if you truly want to know what your turbo does find another SS/TC same set-up minus the turbo and see how much it gained....yet back to Ford's logic where u can't do that cuz the car or driver might have issues that day. Ig only dyno # truly prove who is faster hahaha
Where did i say dyno numbers? Seriously i dont expect much intelligence from our armed service members but god damn.... In fact ive actually argued against whatever numbers are claimed and how they dont always mean anything when racing.

Why do you keep saying he could have had the same results on a stock turbo car as well? It has been proven countless times that more power/performance can be had with the 2871 over a stock K04. It was a nice underhanded jab at him ill give you that though.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:37 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by 40rty
Canon T2i rocks!!!! had one but sold it in order to get this girl I got pregnant abortion pills, to rid of it.
Well guess im the only one who stumbled on that, keep that to yourself. Im not against abortion, its wise in some cases but its said to openly. "Yea I sold my camera to kill an unborn child". That makes me sound like a freek but its messed up when you think about it.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:38 PM

I don't need to do that. I HAD the previous setup. My 60-100 times dropped into the 3s realm from 4.6. I don't know what planet you're drinking the water from that is making you hallucinate so badly that you think a stock turbo TC is anywhere near the power level of a BNR one. I plan to dyno soon so that should at the very least show the HP difference.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lmfao. I don't know wether to laugh or to start schooling people. But I'll just make it plain and simple. Ford your correct! Wannabe, frogs car dynoed I beleive 363whp on 23lbs and e47z now he's on a. Bnr and 27lbs with e47. No comparison at all.. If your car beat a 450whp Evo congrats. Every dynos different, and so are drivers.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:50 PM

Unless I've missed a video somewhere did he not lose to the ralliart by 2cars???? Claiming he was happy with these results? So I lost to a Evo same dyno numbers as the ralliart by oh wow look 2 cars.....so stock vs upgraded turbo....you get same results??? I mean damn ik I can drive my car like a ************ but come on now. He shouldn't be happy with those results at all. If anything I would be pissed at spending the extra money for more power and still coming up with shitty results. Y'all are right tho I mean video proof means nothing nowadays and I should just keep my mouth shut and jump on the bandwagon on how "awesome my new set-up is and how I still spin at 80mph".....na I'll stick to making a awesome 320 and put it to the ground where it matters. Funny stock turbo car goes 11's and here we r fighting over high 12-13sec cars. How dare us compare on a car forum. Shame on every1 who posted in this thread.

Please mods lock this b4 more stupidity is brought upon all of us!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 03:51 PM

Too late, you already posted.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:54 PM

Unless I've missed a video somewhere did he not lose to the ralliart by 2cars???? Claiming he was happy with these results? So I lost to a Evo same dyno numbers as the ralliart by oh wow look 2 cars.....so stock vs upgraded turbo....you get same results??? I mean damn ik I can drive my car like a ************ but come on now. He shouldn't be happy with those results at all. If anything I would be pissed at spending the extra money for more power and still coming up with shitty results. Y'all are right tho I mean video proof means nothing nowadays and I should just keep my mouth shut and jump on the bandwagon on how "awesome my new set-up is and how I still spin at 80mph".....na I'll stick to making a awesome 320 and put it to the ground where it matters. Funny stock turbo car goes 11's and here we r fighting over high 12-13sec cars. How dare us compare on a car forum. Shame on every1 who posted in this thread.

Did you completely miss the race where I walked him??? There are TWO (2)-or Dos if you speak Spanish- videos there.

First one of me losing from a 40mph roll, one of me walking him pretty good from a 55 roll. I AM happy with that.

How can I win a race against a 450awhp car with ZERO traction issues when I spend the first 5 secs of the race spinning tires and he's already 2 cars ahead? The testament to my cars power is that when I DO finally get traction in that first race, he stops pulling.

Make sense now??
Old 07-06-2012, 03:55 PM

Too late, you already posted.
Clearly that is you who thinks compare these is dumb. Congrats he makes more power than I do and he has a bigger turbo than I do.....but for what is the ? I have asked from the start. You say anything can happen on the streets correct? U show a video of a basic 5.0 beating a 600+ boost'd camaro....do your saying is that 5.0 put his power to the ground better? So what I'm saying is he has all this extra but puts it to the ground no better than a stock turbo Balt. So again please tell me more about racing and the logic u r trying to prove me of? Last I checked u can make all the power in the world but if you don't find a way to make it hook than what is the point?
Old 07-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Banned

A turbo that cant flow much more then 36lbs per min vs a turbo that pushed 45-48per min are the same?.. I mean, a stock ko4 balt will not keep up with this ams, ive seen the vid and also seen the log of them racing back on the k04 and his e. They werent close at all.. So i dont know where you are getting these number for your (built evo you raced) but if the evo you raced had 420-450whp he would walk the **** out of you (stock turbo balt).

I raced a built 490whp evo on my older t67 25g setup and beat it, barely and even with a boost leak) But the guy has the dyno to show it, along with videos.

So the only way you can even come close to winning is if this evo spooled at 5k and he was in 4th at 35mph or somthing!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Frogstofall
Did you completely miss the race where I walked him??? There are TWO (2)-or Dos if you speak Spanish- videos there.

First one of me losing from a 40mph roll, one of me walking him pretty good from a 55 roll. I AM happy with that.

How can I win a race against a 450awhp car with ZERO traction issues when I spend the first 5 secs of the race spinning tires and he's already 2 cars ahead? The testament to my cars power is that when I DO finally get traction in that first race, he stops pulling.

Make sense now??
Ok now I get it but i the one I watched was the 40. So maybe now time to spend money where it counts to put that extra power to the ground.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Chevycobaltss3
A turbo that cant flow much more then 36lbs per min vs a turbo that pushed 45-48per min are the same?.. I mean, a stock ko4 balt will not keep up with this ams, ive seen the vid and also seen the log of them racing back on the k04 and his e. They werent close at all.. So i dont know where you are getting these number for your (built evo you raced) but if the evo you raced had 420-450whp he would walk the **** out of you (stock turbo balt).

I raced a built 490whp evo on my older t67 25g setup and beat it, barely and even with a boost leak) But the guy has the dyno to show it, along with videos.

So the only way you can even come close to winning is if this evo spooled at 5k and he was in 4th at 35mph or somthing!!!
Oh so u have the same read problem Ford does. I never claimed to beat it....go find where I said I did and prove me wrong. I was taking about him losing by 2 cars from a 40 and I lost by 2 cars from a 40. Man I understand I usually don't speak up on here much cuz I'd rather watch y'all play with each others vags more. I proved my point a couple times the only one understand what I was saying was Frog and he explained it to me just fine to see that I missed him beating the Ralliart from a Supra roll.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:01 PM

Ok now I get it but i the one I watched was the 40. So maybe now time to spend money where it counts to put that extra power to the ground.
I am not doing and never will do slicks. I'd rather just buy an AWD vehicle. Drag radials MAYBE...
Old 07-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Banned

I understand what your saying... But your comparing car vs car lol. that is Completely stupid.....
Old 07-06-2012, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Frogstofall
I am not doing and never will do slicks. I'd rather just buy an AWD vehicle. Drag radials MAYBE...
Drag Radials will help......whats the point of spinning all day? Also if that is the case than why spend the money on a bigger turbo and not a AWD car?

Originally Posted by Chevycobaltss3
I understand what your saying... But your comparing car vs car lol. that is Completely stupid.....
But it is comparing car vs car or in this case turbo vs turbo. I understand the environment is different and drivers and so on......but im comparing ralliart/evo(same platform) making close to the same numbers and 2 cobalts 1 with stock turbo and one with a bigger turbo.....only to see the same results from the same kinda roll, kinda makes ur wonder alil. I mean i get where yall r coming from saying he makes more power and the BNR flows better and so on but the OP has already stated he spins for the first 5secs of the race.....so again what is the point of the extra power? seems worthless in theory does it not???

Old 07-06-2012, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by breds2k
Well guess im the only one who stumbled on that, keep that to yourself. Im not against abortion, its wise in some cases but its said to openly. "Yea I sold my camera to kill an unborn child". That makes me sound like a freek but its messed up when you think about it.

I'm just honest to say it all, don't care what others think. Don't get me wrong, I love kids(I'm an uncle) that are not my own. I'm not going to bring a child into this shitty economy and where I don't feel established yet. I know that kids can be amazing and life changers and down right cute and funny but they are also expensive as hell and require attention beyond what I'd like to give at the moment(I'm 27).

Might sound creepy to you, but I was not going to have a child with a women I don't give a **** about. At the time I was strapped of cash and only had 2 day's before she couldn't take the pills because they wouldn't be effective. So camera went and i went on as if nothing because I knew it was best that way and not subject the kid to a life of having to figure out why Mom and Dad are not together like other kids Mommy and Daddy.

One day, when I feel I have a better established life(Navy blows for family) then maybe with a women I love, yea.....maybe. Till then I'll just stick to the tips of the recent book I read "Going Solo" and enjoy life as it comes, just me and no one else, having fun every once in a while with a chick. **** happens.

Anyway, I have a BNR going in soon and will be pushing 27psi with it and a 5th injector, Sure I'll be in the 400+ range on Full E. My dyno numbers are on a Dyno Dynamics so I think its pretty stout compared to other dyno's. I bet the Evo was dyno'd on another dyno and not a mustang dyno yielding the numbers he gave you. It's weird cause in the Evo community dynoing on anything but a mustang is looked down upon.

I bet you would be enlightened if you got a BNR, plus BNR is relatively cheap as hell. You'll spend just as much on tires as the upgrade.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:17 PM

Oh so u have the same read problem Ford does. I never claimed to beat it....go find where I said I did and prove me wrong. I was taking about him losing by 2 cars from a 40 and I lost by 2 cars from a 40. Man I understand I usually don't speak up on here much cuz I'd rather watch y'all play with each others vags more. I proved my point a couple times the only one understand what I was saying was Frog and he explained it to me just fine to see that I missed him beating the Ralliart from a Supra roll.
You want to go down the reading comprehension road? Ok, ill bite. Go back and find a single post where i said ANYTHING about you winning or losing your race. Do it, go now!

F*cking failure halfwit.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:19 PM

I'm just honest to say it all, don't care what others think. Don't get me wrong, I love kids(I'm an uncle) that are not my own. I'm not going to bring a child into this shitty economy and where I don't feel established yet. I know that kids can be amazing and life changers and down right cute and funny but they are also expensive as hell and require attention beyond what I'd like to give at the moment(I'm 27).

Might sound creepy to you, but I was not going to have a child with a women I don't give a **** about. At the time I was strapped of cash and only had 2 day's before she couldn't take the pills because they wouldn't be effective. So camera went and i went on as if nothing because I knew it was best that way and not subject the kid to a life of having to figure out why Mom and Dad are not together like other kids Mommy and Daddy.

One day, when I feel I have a better established life(Navy blows for family) then maybe with a women I love, yea.....maybe. Till then I'll just stick to the tips of the recent book I read "Going Solo" and enjoy life as it comes, just me and no one else, having fun every once in a while with a chick. **** happens.

Anyway, I have a BNR going in soon and will be pushing 27psi with it and a 5th injector, Sure I'll be in the 400+ range on Full E. My dyno numbers are on a Dyno Dynamics so I think its pretty stout compared to other dyno's. I bet the Evo was dyno'd on another dyno and not a mustang dyno yielding the numbers he gave you. It's weird cause in the Evo community dynoing on anything but a mustang is looked down upon.

I bet you would be enlightened if you got a BNR, plus BNR is relatively cheap as hell. You'll spend just as much on tires as the upgrade.
$60 for 6 tires....BNR for $60?????

You want to go down the reading comprehension road? Ok, ill bite. Go back and find a single post where i said ANYTHING about you winning or losing your race. Do it, go now!

F*cking failure halfwit.
awe buttercup did i hurt your feelings on the internet???? my bad

Last edited by WannaBFast5; 07-06-2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-06-2012, 04:35 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Jesus....every single one of you kids make my head hurt...
Old 07-06-2012, 04:39 PM

awe buttercup did i hurt your feelings on the internet???? my bad
My feelings? Hardly.

Although your stupidity is overwhelming my senses as of current. But nice subject change away from my previous request.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:41 PM

$60 for 6 tires....BNR for $60?????
Tell me if you can always get tires of $60 all the time? Look if you feel the YOUR cobalt is quick enough as is, cool. Do as you please, but if you really want to see what good tuning and a turbo upgrade can really do, then find someone in your area that is doing so and just learn a little more cause your just giving off a small stench of Cocky.

I think that you just really enjoy your car and are at a point in time where you feel "On Top of the World" we all can understand that as we have been there and later have LEARNED what upgrades can do, coming into a thread and telling people with builds that would destroy most cars out there, its not worth it cause your car feels on the butt dyno quick................. well not the best thing to do Airmen!!!!!!!!

Look at it this way, Your car is an E-4, Ford, Frogstall and James are E-7's, don't jump the chain of command. You going to bark up their tree cause you got another stripe on your arm, Not only no but **** no.

Don't take this the wrong way... I was trying to be nice about my answer.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:47 PM

Tell me if you can always get tires of $60 all the time? Look if you feel the YOUR cobalt is quick enough as is, cool. Do as you please, but if you really want to see what good tuning and a turbo upgrade can really do, then find someone in your area that is doing so and just learn a little more cause your just giving off a small stench of Cocky.

I think that you just really enjoy your car and are at a point in time where you feel "On Top of the World" we all can understand that as we have been there and later have LEARNED what upgrades can do, coming into a thread and telling people with builds that would destroy most cars out there, its not worth it cause your car feels on the butt dyno quick................. well not the best thing to do Airmen!!!!!!!!

Look at it this way, Your car is an E-4, Ford, Frogstall and James are E-7's, don't jump the chain of command. You going to bark up their tree cause you got another stripe on your arm, Not only no but **** no.

Don't take this the wrong way... I was trying to be nice about my answer.
I can always get tires that cheap. Just how it is. I dont mean to come off cocky nor is my Balt anywhere need fast enough or where i want it. Sad part is i am the only turbo balt in my area or for that fact within 3hrs. Also mean as a AIRMAN(kinda a jackass move on your end) if my chain of command is acting stupid and coming up with retarded answers to something i kinda tell them. Also i get his car is w/e but clearly not from a 40roll.....just stating what ive said b4. So again i ask is the money worth spending on something that clearly shows little results??? I mean we normally only run 40's or lower here.....once in a grand while ill find some1 who wants a 50. I mean ive only been doing this for 5yrs know so who am i to say much right? ig ill go back to my noob corner and let you "E-7's" have all the fun

Quick Reply: BNR2871 vs. Built Ralliart w/ FP Green