War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.
View Poll Results: What will happen?
Stock GTO wins
16.92%
Syp wins
23.08%
Syp doesn't show
60.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Calling out SYP

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 10:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vids^^^
Old 06-27-2007, 10:35 AM

in for drama... or before lock...
Old 06-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
IBTL biatch!
Old 06-27-2007, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by OzzyruleZ
cody cody cody... when ever some one claims to beat a gto/mustang/camaro/whatever has a v8 the **** begins to fly. and oddly enough you are there. so i guess it does depend on the amount of cylinders.

i don't give a holy **** if it was super bad driving, the point is he won. he has video evidence that he won. i can't believe how many excuses YOU have. you know this and you know that, but funny thing is, i've read so many posts from you when you owned a SS/SC ******* talking so much **** about how big and bad it was too. now that you don't have it, it sucks *****. you sound like this ignorant redneck that lives in my town... and guess what we don't like him either. so here is a grand idea go away. i swear to god you have to the biggest troll i have ever seen...

you know for a fact that your car will pull syp's? did you race him? if not shut the hell up. go away, do something other than torment people who don't think your gto is gods gift to cars.... jesus dude, go to the gto forums and ******* rub your little e-*****'s together there.
+1 rep for total ownage of cody... i agree. im sick of his b.s. comments coming out of no where.

and where the hell is syp?
Old 06-27-2007, 11:11 AM

pontiac gto: 6.0 v8 base $33,290
cobalt ss/sc: 2.0 4 banger &24,000 fully loaded.

now u put about 1500 into that balt for a stage II, exhaust and intake, and its almost an even race. corrcet me if im wrong, but u might be a lil bit behind, but ur car has an engine that is twice as good on gas, and half the size. o and did i mention that ur right around $8000 cheaper than that gto.

the numbers dont lie, the balt is the better car for the money.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:12 AM

Hi everyone! My name is codyss and whatever I drive is the coolest/best/fastest/most amazing thing on earth. I like to wave my E-dick around because I am so cool like that. GTO"s cant lose unless the other person cheats!!!!!!!!!! LS2 GTO's have never ever lost a race, not even against my dads f-18 fighter jet.

Hi everyone my name is Slo Sho, I too like to wave my E-dick around on car forums where no one likes me. I like to call out cars that are 300 miles away because I have nothing better to do with my life. I also get upset when people beat GTO's because they cant be beat, and if they do get beat, the winner cheated!!!!!!!!!!!

I just thought you guys would like to know how you look to us.

Mike
Old 06-27-2007, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by cougar2588
pontiac gto: 6.0 v8 base $33,290
cobalt ss/sc: 2.0 4 banger &24,000 fully loaded.

now u put about 1500 into that balt for a stage II, exhaust and intake, and its almost an even race. corrcet me if im wrong, but u might be a lil bit behind, but ur car has an engine that is twice as good on gas, and half the size. o and did i mention that ur right around $8000 cheaper than that gto.

the numbers dont lie, the balt is the better car for the money.
wrong. you guys always count roll races.. take it to the track, and see that its not even close to an even race. roll racing is gay... if it wasn't they would have a fake highway @ atco or englishtown for you guys to get smoked by faster cars.. safely.
if you want roll races go find some honda civic 1.6L with a fart can.

thats exactly what a GTO owner sees when they look at us, (a slower car) and you cant even blame them for it. we we look down on people also.. and we all get our panties in a bunch when a cobalt gets beat by a slower car on a video. so we cant blame them for that either.

That being said.. they are way too many GTO owners in our forum. get out

Last edited by chevysalesman614; 06-27-2007 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-27-2007, 11:29 AM

Just a quick question regarding gas mileage since it was brought up. What is your gas milage at stock, then what is it when you add those bigger injectors afterwards? Stock I would guess right around 30? After maybe mid-upper 20's? Lets use highway only since thats alot less dependent on how the driver drives. Tyler
Old 06-27-2007, 11:32 AM

i was getting like 24.5mpg city, 27mpg highway stock. since the 42lb/hr injectors and tune it went up by 2mpg city and highway
Old 06-27-2007, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by chevysalesman614
i was getting like 24.5mpg city, 27mpg highway stock. since the 42lb/hr injectors and tune it went up by 2mpg city and highway
Your PM box is full.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:53 AM
Banned

Don't play the money game, whoever thinks people pay 34k for a GTO is dumb as hell.

Anyhow, this isn't GTO vs Cobalt. It's Me vs Syp. If he were driving a Corvette I'd still call him out on his sketch videos and inflated numbers.

300 miles aint ****, thats a 4 hour ride. I'm driving 600 miles out that way. I can almost gaurentee that Syp could make it if he tried, but he won't because he knows I would destroy his credibility. He knows he'll lose really bad and he knows I'll measure his pulley so we can really see whats goin on. He's got you all fooled with his videos. He did the same **** with his GTP, and with his SHO. Taking advantage of bad drivers, disclosing mods, and inflating the numbers of other cars

Come find out what it's like to race someone who knows what they're doing

I'll even pay Syp $100 if he can beat me. So don't bitch about gas.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:00 PM

wow stalker
Old 06-27-2007, 12:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
really man you're a idiot for calling him out... even if you beat him.. it's what should happen... whether he actually did beat a GTO before or not... it's meant to beat a cobalt, this only thing that this is going to do is make you look like a fool if you lose... because then you'll have about a million ricer excuses as to what happened.

this is what I think about any car that has a bigger engine/costs more and is better stock for stock.. I never see why you guys want to race... you are supposed to win.. the only thing this race can do is make you look bad.

yes people in the balt and ion community to bitch when cars that shouldn't beat us beat us... however I've yet to see someone do onto a board that has nothing to do with their car and call out someone just because they claimed to have beaten one of them.

a gto is a fast car I will give you that, just like a cobra. but we have enough people on the board that own a balt' that flame, when they clame to have beaten one.. so get your trolling ass outta here..

if you do race i hope he beats you or stays even.. because at this point beating him by anything less then 3 car lengths would just be embarrassing for you with how much you've been talking smack as well....

people like you and most other "v8" or any other "more powerful car" always get their panties in a bunch with stuff like this.. and they always seem to forget that the driver is a huge part of the race, assuming they're both in manuals. a bad driver can run a 14.9 or so stock on a ss/sc or a redline however a very good one can run a 14.4 or so since everyone else is doing ricer math i'll join the club.. that means a gto ( if it's a manual) can run around a 13.5 with a bad driver, actually according to drag times.com there are people that are running stock 2004 gtos at about 14s .... and there is 1 balt' that has ran a 12.9 so while yes it may not have been syp's car, it shows that there is still a chance he could've won.. grow up and stop being a troll. as the rule guidelines say ... keep stuff like this to the pms.... if you can't read the rules then get out ....

frankly considering you want the race that much.. you should drive the extra 300 miles to him he didn't call you out.. and in my book will lose no credibility if he loses... so what YOUR gto may have beaten him but that doesn't detract from the fact that he may have beaten someone else's gto.. you v6 and v8 guy's never understand that "a win is a win" and while yes it might've been staged.. him losing proves nothing... if you race him in the gto he already raced it proves nothing cept you can drive better then the other guy. really there is nothing good that comes out of this for you... cept maybe a pat on the back to say that you have driver mod 2.0.....

and go ahead and flame me for any part of what I've said but in the end you'll just be the one who looks like an idiot..
Old 06-27-2007, 12:12 PM

hes afraid of ls2's
Old 06-27-2007, 12:13 PM

How many people want the GTO owners banned(the ones w/ HUGE E-Dicks that is)?? Say I
Old 06-27-2007, 12:14 PM
Banned

Stop reading too deep into this "Us v6 and v8 guys" I don't care how many pistons he has in his engine. This isn't about he beat a GTO and I'm upset, I'm not.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:15 PM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by elecblue06
really man you're a idiot for calling him out... even if you beat him.. it's what should happen... whether he actually did beat a GTO before or not... it's meant to beat a cobalt, this only thing that this is going to do is make you look like a fool if you lose... because then you'll have about a million ricer excuses as to what happened.

this is what I think about any car that has a bigger engine/costs more and is better stock for stock.. I never see why you guys want to race... you are supposed to win.. the only thing this race can do is make you look bad.

yes people in the balt and ion community to bitch when cars that shouldn't beat us beat us... however I've yet to see someone do onto a board that has nothing to do with their car and call out someone just because they claimed to have beaten one of them.

a gto is a fast car I will give you that, just like a cobra. but we have enough people on the board that own a balt' that flame, when they clame to have beaten one.. so get your trolling ass outta here..

if you do race i hope he beats you or stays even.. because at this point beating him by anything less then 3 car lengths would just be embarrassing for you with how much you've been talking smack as well....

people like you and most other "v8" or any other "more powerful car" always get their panties in a bunch with stuff like this.. and they always seem to forget that the driver is a huge part of the race, assuming they're both in manuals. a bad driver can run a 14.9 or so stock on a ss/sc or a redline however a very good one can run a 14.4 or so since everyone else is doing ricer math i'll join the club.. that means a gto ( if it's a manual) can run around a 13.5 with a bad driver, actually according to drag times.com there are people that are running stock 2004 gtos at about 14s .... and there is 1 balt' that has ran a 12.9 so while yes it may not have been syp's car, it shows that there is still a chance he could've won.. grow up and stop being a troll. as the rule guidelines say ... keep stuff like this to the pms.... if you can't read the rules then get out ....

frankly considering you want the race that much.. you should drive the extra 300 miles to him he didn't call you out.. and in my book will lose no credibility if he loses... so what YOUR gto may have beaten him but that doesn't detract from the fact that he may have beaten someone else's gto.. you v6 and v8 guy's never understand that "a win is a win" and while yes it might've been staged.. him losing proves nothing... if you race him in the gto he already raced it proves nothing cept you can drive better then the other guy. really there is nothing good that comes out of this for you... cept maybe a pat on the back to say that you have driver mod 2.0.....

and go ahead and flame me for any part of what I've said but in the end you'll just be the one who looks like an idiot..

+1 rep for a great post
Old 06-27-2007, 12:16 PM
Banned

Yea +1 rep for making a post that has nothing to do with why I want to race syp
Old 06-27-2007, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by SLoW SHO
I know I know, you probably wont drive 300 miles to race him either, you just want to make your E-Dick look big!

BIG E-DICK FTMFL!
Old 06-27-2007, 12:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rangerondubz
I know I know, you probably wont drive 300 miles to race him either, you just want to make your E-Dick look big!

BIG E-DICK FTMFL!
E-dick? I want to race him in person, not over the internet. And I'm already driving 600 miles.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SLoW SHO
w3rD!

People that are little bitches should stay out of this thread. The reason you don't see Cobalt members calling other cars out is because every other car forum has MANY cars that would ***** out every Cobalt on this site. That is not to say Cobalt members don't "troll" other sites like the GTO guys are doing. You guys are just too slow and too big of pussies to back up your **** talking.

Good luck getting the race SHO, since you can back up your ****. I would tell Cody to STFU though if I were you as he is only hurting your chances.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:26 PM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
don't you have anything better to do than try and pick on people on an internet chat forum?

hahah well that was a stupid question because you are here, so that pretty much tells me that no you don't...

you want to race syp because he fakes this, and cheats that. you make me lol. where is your proof he does this? i'm gonna state it like everyone else would, show me the video evidence. Your failing to impress me with you internet badassness. swing that e-***** toughguy. prove to all of us your high and mighty like our good pal cody.

this is a cobalt forum dude, we own cobalts NOT gto's . might i suggest going to a gto forum? they MAY want to listen to your stupidity, but i assure you we don't. Your wasting valuable server space with you crap.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:26 PM

yet another pointless thread brought to you by ss.net
Old 06-27-2007, 12:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OzzyruleZ
don't you have anything better to do than try and pick on people on an internet chat forum?

hahah well that was a stupid question because you are here, so that pretty much tells me that no you don't...

you want to race syp because he fakes this, and cheats that. you make me lol. where is your proof he does this? i'm gonna state it like everyone else would, show me the video evidence. Your failing to impress me with you internet badassness. swing that e-***** toughguy. prove to all of us your high and mighty like our good pal cody.

this is a cobalt forum dude, we own cobalts NOT gto's . might i suggest going to a gto forum? they MAY want to listen to your stupidity, but i assure you we don't. Your wasting valuable server space with you crap.
OMG, not only stupid questions, just complete retardation coming from you.

HE IS TRYING TO GET VIDEO PROOF HOETARD.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by 00U812
w3rD!

People that are little bitches should stay out of this thread. The reason you don't see Cobalt members calling other cars out is because every other car forum has MANY cars that would ***** out every Cobalt on this site. That is not to say Cobalt members don't "troll" other sites like the GTO guys are doing. You guys are just too slow and too big of pussies to back up your **** talking.

Good luck getting the race SHO, since you can back up your ****. I would tell Cody to STFU though if I were you as he is only hurting your chances.
what a douch! there should have been a pm sent and tried to setup the race that way. there is no need to start a new thread that you know will just lead to arguing!

Quick Reply: Calling out SYP