War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.
View Poll Results: What will happen?
Stock GTO wins
16.92%
Syp wins
23.08%
Syp doesn't show
60.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Calling out SYP

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 12:31 PM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
lol go away, i want to see the evidence of this being done that is the big reason for this call out.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SLoW SHO
E-dick? I want to race him in person, not over the internet. And I'm already driving 600 miles.
YES, E-Dick, you sir are an Internet Hardass. You try to make yourself look "Hard" by calling someone out who lives 600miles from you and who frankly doesnt really give a **** if you can beat him or not. You say you will drive ALL 600miles to race him but that is just adding to the size of your E-Dick, or making you seem like more of a "Hardass". Until you realize that your obviously on the wrong forum, your going to continued to get flamed and hausled by every member in here.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:37 PM

on another note. wtf are so many GTO owners doin here? all they do is talk e-****, its getting old real fast. this forum is goin to ***** because of it. and not only the GTO owners but other cars too. even though the STI and srt-4 guys are no where near the ass hole status of the GTO guys.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cblt12
what a douch! there should have been a pm sent and tried to setup the race that way. there is no need to start a new thread that you know will just lead to arguing!
SHO underestimated how big of pussies most of the Cobalt community is. He figured if he made a thread you guys would push SyP to back up his ****, but instead you guys flame him. This is backwards from almost every car forum out there.

Originally Posted by Rangerondubz
YES, E-Dick, you sir are an Internet Hardass. You try to make yourself look "Hard" by calling someone out who lives 600miles from you and who frankly doesnt really give a **** if you can beat him or not. You say you will drive ALL 600miles to race him but that is just adding to the size of your E-Dick, or making you seem like more of a "Hardass". Until you realize that your obviously on the wrong forum, your going to continued to get flamed and hausled by every ***** in here.
See what I did thur!

Last edited by 00U812; 06-27-2007 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-27-2007, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by 00U812
SHO underestimated how big of pussies most of the Cobalt community is. He figured if he made a thread you guys would push SyP to back up his ****, but instead you guys flame him. This is backwards from almost every car forum out there.

See what I did thur!

i like this guy already! He's got a HUGE e-*****. i want to be like him someday.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OzzyruleZ
i like this guy already! He's got a HUGE e-*****. i want to be like him someday.
And you are biggest e-gina.

Please go on to ASSume I drive a GTO.

See what I did thur!
your ******* stupid, get the **** outta here!
there is no reason to drive 4 hours to race a pos (the person, not the car)
go back to your gto fourms and quit being a ******** talking **** about cobalts because you have nothing better to do!

See what I did thur!
do you even have a car?
Old 06-27-2007, 12:47 PM

And you are biggest e-gina.

Please go on to ASSume I drive a GTO.
yupp i'm a *****. what you gonna do about it?

and who said anything about you driving a gto you dummy

Originally Posted by cobaltstg2
lets us all go out and race a gto then compare... this **** is useless... babys .... so your car is faster big deal... in the end all cobalts get better gas mileage so ha one up on ya
What kinda homo comment is that?!? Who the hell cares about gas mileage right now

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't care why you want to race him specifically you missed my main point... no matter the outcome this is just hurting you.... and is making you look stupid..the whole cylinder thing was just a generalization of many other types of cars.

and frankly the reason people usually don't call other people out is because it's pointless.. it wont solve anything... whoever wins is going to wave their miserably insignifi**** E-dick at the other person from then on ....

whats the best thing that happens for you sho? you win right? and that what should happen.. so if you're SUPPOSED to win.... there's no point in this... the other hand if SYP was calling you out... he's supposed to lose.. so him losing is no big deal but him winning would just decimate any shred of credibility you have on this forum. besides the fact that you only have about 80 posts and you've been hear for longer than i have just shows you don't contribute to this board..

00u812 i hope you get banned for even thinking it was a good idea to make your first post in a thread like this... another person that needs to read the guidelines you're supposed to make a thread about introducing yourself....

frankly sho the fact that your panties are in such a bunch is ridiculous.... so you're car might be fast and big... you know what they say... one word... compensation

either take it to pms or someone get syp in here so he can at least say something for himself, you guy's are acting like children talking about someone when they can't defend themselves...

Wow, you guys are something else. I don't know whether to be extremely amused or disgusted with the ricer mentality that's spreading like herpe's in a ***** house on this forum. It's all fine and dandy when a Cobalt beats anything on the road, from a Honda to a Vette, but when someone wants to call you on your bull **** and is willing to drive 600 miles and pay cash money if he loses well that's just unacceptable to you. Yeah, this guy must have the biggest E-dick ever, what the hell is he thinking wanting to actually race. Pshhh, we don't race here on CobaltSS.net, we talk smack and then make excuses because that's what real racers do!!! If you want to ride in God's Chariot then you should damn well be ready to back up all the crap you talk. Now I haven't even seen a post by the person being called out yet and all you E-thugs are ganging up on the one guy that wants to put his money where his mouth is, how about you guys just take a Midol and wait for Syp to say yes or no? Oh yeah, feel free to yell that I should be hit with the ban stick because I advocate actually racing instead of talking a bunch of **** on the internet to people you don't think you'll ever meet.

Originally Posted by cblt12
you probably dont have a gto, but your such a bitch that you hang arond the gto fourms and suck all their dicks.
probably the post that will get this one locked
Old 06-27-2007, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by cougar2588
pontiac gto: 6.0 v8 base $33,290
cobalt ss/sc: 2.0 4 banger &24,000 fully loaded.

now u put about 1500 into that balt for a stage II, exhaust and intake, and its almost an even race. corrcet me if im wrong, but u might be a lil bit behind, but ur car has an engine that is twice as good on gas, and half the size. o and did i mention that ur right around $8000 cheaper than that gto.

the numbers dont lie, the balt is the better car for the money.
Shut the hell up. Bringing that nonsense comparisson into this thread. Next thing you know an interior quality battle is gonna break out.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Darksun
What kinda homo comment is that?!? Who the hell cares about gas mileage right now
+1 gas mileages is kinda moot in this argument and thats kinda ricer talk haha
Old 06-27-2007, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Darksun
Shut the hell up. Bringing that nonsense comparison into this thread. Next thing you know an interior quality battle is gonna break out.
Followed by a dance off.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by StinkBOMB
Wow, you guys are something else. I don't know whether to be extremely amused or disgusted with the ricer mentality that's spreading like herpe's in a ***** house on this forum. It's all fine and dandy when a Cobalt beats anything on the road, from a Honda to a Vette, but when someone wants to call you on your bull **** and is willing to drive 600 miles and pay cash money if he loses well that's just unacceptable to you. Yeah, this guy must have the biggest E-dick ever, what the hell is he thinking wanting to actually race. Pshhh, we don't race here on CobaltSS.net, we talk smack and then make excuses because that's what real racers do!!! If you want to ride in God's Chariot then you should damn well be ready to back up all the crap you talk. Now I haven't even seen a post by the person being called out yet and all you E-thugs are ganging up on the one guy that wants to put his money where his mouth is, how about you guys just take a Midol and wait for Syp to say yes or no? Oh yeah, feel free to yell that I should be hit with the ban stick because I advocate actually racing instead of talking a bunch of **** on the internet to people you don't think you'll ever meet.
psssst... your making me look bad. i just said how the sti guys were nice. lol. jk
Old 06-27-2007, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by SLoW SHO
Don't play the money game, whoever thinks people pay 34k for a GTO is dumb as hell.

Anyhow, this isn't GTO vs Cobalt. It's Me vs Syp. If he were driving a Corvette I'd still call him out on his sketch videos and inflated numbers.

300 miles aint ****, thats a 4 hour ride. I'm driving 600 miles out that way. I can almost gaurentee that Syp could make it if he tried, but he won't because he knows I would destroy his credibility. He knows he'll lose really bad and he knows I'll measure his pulley so we can really see whats goin on. He's got you all fooled with his videos. He did the same **** with his GTP, and with his SHO. Taking advantage of bad drivers, disclosing mods, and inflating the numbers of other cars

Come find out what it's like to race someone who knows what they're doing

I'll even pay Syp $100 if he can beat me. So don't bitch about gas.
I'll back you on this call out only cause some cobalt owners on here like to run there mouth about how they killed some car of some sort and then cry if you call then out about how "Gay" it is to do so. Man up. I had an rsx owner running his mouth about whooping a cobalts ass in a race and would beat them anyday of the week. just so happens i lived in the same area as him and ran across his thread. He imidiately backed out of a challenge once he would have had to back up his E-Talk. That **** is typical of people who hype them selves up on line but don't have anyplans of ever backing it up.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:57 PM

while I agree with you on just about everything... the thing is syp technically has nothing to prove.... notice i said technically... because he's claimed to have beaten a gto and he has video to prove it... which is what people always bitch about ... not having proof... yes people are bitching saying it was rigged however that doesn't change that he has something to back up his claim...

I feel that nothing will actually be solved by doing this race.. considering sho is talking as much smack as syp was in the past however sho SHOULD win... so assuming he does win it's like WHOOPDEFRICKIN'DOOO. and unless sho can pull on him by as many cars as he's boasting then it doesn't change anything... it just would show that given slightly different conditions syp might've won.

if you're willing to pay him 100 bux if you lose then just go all the way to him... would be smarter economically for you... it wont cost you 100 bux. and it wont give him a reason to back down really... and it wont give you a reason to back down either... honestly making the extra distance is probably the best thing you could do for yourself right now ...
Old 06-27-2007, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by cincybalt
psssst... your making me look bad. i just said how the sti guys were nice. lol. jk
lolz. Yeah, I don't think my car is God's Charriot or anything and I'm not exactly the authority on horse power by any stretch but it seems to me that a race is the exact way to settle a dispute about speed and credibility. If you say your car will do something you should be able to deliver on it. If anyone gets beat by anyone it's because they were outperformed or out driven NO excuses. To ridicule someone for wanting to settle it is just dumb.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:58 PM

How many people want the GTO owners banned(the ones w/ HUGE E-Dicks that is)?? Say I
quiet fool where trying to have a disscusion in this thread........
Old 06-27-2007, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by elecblue06
while I agree with you on just about everything... the thing is syp technically has nothing to prove.... notice i said technically... because he's claimed to have beaten a gto and he has video to prove it... which is what people always bitch about ... not having proof...

I feel that nothing will actually be solved by doing this race.. considering sho is talking as much smack as syp was in the past however sho SHOULD win... so assuming he does win it's like WHOOPDEFRICKIN'DOOO. and unless sho can pull on him by as many cars as he's boasting then it doesn't change anything... it just would show that given slightly different conditions syp might've won.

if you're willing to pay him 100 bux if you lose then just go all the way to him... would be smarter economically for you... it wont cost you 100 bux. and it wont give him a reason to back down really... and it wont give you a reason to back down either... honestly making the extra distance is probably the best thing you could do for yourself right now ...
900 miles is a hell of a drive, I would only do it on a weekend or if I had some vacation. I can kinda see that point, but like I said we should wait for Syp to say yes or no and not flame someone for issueing a challenge. A challenge is something to be risen to and overcome, not ridiculed into obscurity.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:00 PM

lolz. Yeah, I don't think my car is God's Charriot or anything and I'm not exactly the authority on horse power by any stretch but it seems to me that a race is the exact way to settle a dispute about speed and credibility. If you say your car will do something you should be able to deliver on it. If anyone gets beat by anyone it's because they were outperformed or out driven NO excuses. To ridicule someone for wanting to settle it is just dumb.
i agree. and i hope they do race. and for syp's sake i really hope he didnt stage that vid or take advantage of a poor driver mod..
Old 06-27-2007, 01:02 PM

YES, E-Dick, you sir are an Internet Hardass. You try to make yourself look "Hard" by calling someone out who lives 600miles from you and who frankly doesnt really give a **** if you can beat him or not. You say you will drive ALL 600miles to race him but that is just adding to the size of your E-Dick, or making you seem like more of a "Hardass". Until you realize that your obviously on the wrong forum, your going to continued to get flamed and hausled by every member in here.
So a guy saying he romps on modded GTO's with a cobalt ISN'T a Hard ass????? If you don't like slow show then what ever but being mad at him for calling some one out is dumb. Not like he called you out. only thing i can say is that a pm should also be sent to the person your calling out. out side of that its all fair game.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:03 PM

so you'd be willing to drive 300 miles for 100 dollars? you sir, must like money more than i. because 100 dollars isn't going to get me out of my town.

now to business

i don't have a problem with the cobalt losing, matter of fact my cobalt isn't the fastest of the cars i have. i have a problem with people giving other members of this site **** because they beat a camaro, or they beat an evo, or even beat, dare i say it, a gto. If you don't like what a cobalt owner is posting on a cobalt site, you probably shouldn't be here.

now your gonna say something to the effect of well you cobalt guys come to the other car sites and troll. well i can't say anything for the ones that do, its fucked up. but the thing is i don't, and a majority of the other members don't either. so please don't do it to us.

if you want to talk about how big of pussies we cobalt owners are fine, but do it on the gto site, not here, if you want to talk about how great gto's are compared to every other car on the planet, don't do that here either. Is that really to hard to understand?

Quick Reply: Calling out SYP