War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.
View Poll Results: What will happen?
Stock GTO wins
16.92%
Syp wins
23.08%
Syp doesn't show
60.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Calling out SYP

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
probably the CAVI
Old 06-27-2007, 01:58 PM

Jus chill out and stop trying to play who has the bigger *****... Neither car is that fast...
Old 06-27-2007, 01:59 PM

are you kidding cobalt>everything
Old 06-27-2007, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by OzzyruleZ
so you'd be willing to drive 300 miles for 100 dollars? you sir, must like money more than i. because 100 dollars isn't going to get me out of my town.

now to business

i don't have a problem with the cobalt losing, matter of fact my cobalt isn't the fastest of the cars i have. i have a problem with people giving other members of this site **** because they beat a camaro, or they beat an evo, or even beat, dare i say it, a gto. If you don't like what a cobalt owner is posting on a cobalt site, you probably shouldn't be here.

now your gonna say something to the effect of well you cobalt guys come to the other car sites and troll. well i can't say anything for the ones that do, its fucked up. but the thing is i don't, and a majority of the other members don't either. so please don't do it to us.

if you want to talk about how big of pussies we cobalt owners are fine, but do it on the gto site, not here, if you want to talk about how great gto's are compared to every other car on the planet, don't do that here either. Is that really to hard to understand?
I don't think you know what I'm going to say next so don't say I'm going to say anything. Now, if I was in the interweb talking about how I trounced Evo's and Vettes and GTO's and someone said hey "BS, I'll be here this date and I'm driving 600 miles to race and I'll pay you the gas you'll burn getting here just to see if you are what you say you are" then I'd drive the 300 miles and get my gas money. The key to all of this is put up or shut up, simple as that. You'll notice I don't brag about what I kill, because even though I did, I don't need my E-ego stroked by anyone about my accomplishments. If you want your E-ego's stroked then be prepared to have your E-ego's stomped. Or better yet, don't have one.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by HotSauce
How can people bash the O.P. ? He called out someone who claimed they were faster. And offered to compensate him if he wins. Case closed. All SYP has to say is "no". When SYP posted claiming he beat those GTO's, everyone was loving it, now that a GTO wants to race, everyone is calling the GTO driver names
no, i think you're missing the point all together. most of us don't care about SYP or the GTO guy. I personally don't care if they race or not. Most of us are angry about the recent GTO troll phenomenon. plus, the manner in wich this is being handled is childish. a p.m. would have been the proper way to go about it. then when/if the race happened.. the winner could post the video and have bragging rights.

To Syp.. if you decide to go.. i would bring a friend that knows a little about GTOs and make sure he is stock. this kind of sounds like a setup. I'll bet you get there and race a low 12 second GTO
Old 06-27-2007, 02:13 PM

probably the CAVI
Negative The Cobalt has taken down a 2001 and 2004 Z06 thus far... Not from a dig of course but a dig race against one of those cars would be just plain silly and why put myself at a disadvantage lol

The Cavy is a whole different beast altogether
Old 06-27-2007, 02:14 PM

oh christ, here come the corvette trolls
Old 06-27-2007, 02:17 PM

sorry no chance on the zo6 unless you trap 116+
Old 06-27-2007, 02:28 PM

booooooo to this gay ass thread just delete it.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:29 PM

you're right... i'm a liar Choose to believe it or not, either way it doesn't effect my life... If you think the mighty Z06 is untouchable talk to 06blackg85ss as he has been helping me from the day I bought my car

Last edited by 607Motorsports; 06-27-2007 at 03:05 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:31 PM

was the driver living
Old 06-27-2007, 02:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You mean 06blackg85ss, Paul?
Old 06-27-2007, 02:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
oh boy.. now this... mods PLEASE do everyone a favor and lock this thread...
Old 06-27-2007, 02:35 PM

i concur, but it's a shame SYP still hasn't posted in it..
Old 06-27-2007, 02:36 PM

yea i slightly wish syp would've acknowledged it ... however take it to pms then record the race like everyone says and then it'll be ok
Old 06-27-2007, 02:43 PM

How can people bash the O.P. ? He called out someone who claimed they were faster. And offered to compensate him if he wins. Case closed. All SYP has to say is "no". When SYP posted claiming he beat those GTO's, everyone was loving it, now that a GTO wants to race, everyone is calling the GTO driver names
Well your first mistake was trying to come on these forums and make any kinda sense and talk with reason. I hope you have learned your lesson.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:44 PM

Received 65 Likes on 59 Posts
I wish I had time to eat this pizza, but I can't stop laughing at this. Where can I get some of this E-Gina
Old 06-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OzzyruleZ
don't you have anything better to do than try and pick on people on an internet chat forum?

hahah well that was a stupid question because you are here, so that pretty much tells me that no you don't...

you want to race syp because he fakes this, and cheats that. you make me lol. where is your proof he does this? i'm gonna state it like everyone else would, show me the video evidence. Your failing to impress me with you internet badassness. swing that e-***** toughguy. prove to all of us your high and mighty like our good pal cody.
You're on this site too, so you're just like me. And the proof... I'm workin on that hence the thread!

Here's my only proof of running a modded Cobalt, as if that makes my call out any more legit idk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKvxzdxzjIo

Originally Posted by StinkBOMB
Wow, you guys are something else. I don't know whether to be extremely amused or disgusted with the ricer mentality that's spreading like herpe's in a ***** house on this forum. It's all fine and dandy when a Cobalt beats anything on the road, from a Honda to a Vette, but when someone wants to call you on your bull **** and is willing to drive 600 miles and pay cash money if he loses well that's just unacceptable to you. Yeah, this guy must have the biggest E-dick ever, what the hell is he thinking wanting to actually race. Pshhh, we don't race here on CobaltSS.net, we talk smack and then make excuses because that's what real racers do!!! If you want to ride in God's Chariot then you should damn well be ready to back up all the crap you talk. Now I haven't even seen a post by the person being called out yet and all you E-thugs are ganging up on the one guy that wants to put his money where his mouth is, how about you guys just take a Midol and wait for Syp to say yes or no? Oh yeah, feel free to yell that I should be hit with the ban stick because I advocate actually racing instead of talking a bunch of **** on the internet to people you don't think you'll ever meet.
Now THAT deserves some rep.

Yup

Originally Posted by cblt12
i dont really have a problem w/ the o.p. but it sucks when he tells all of his buddies to sign up here to and all they do is bash the balt
I never once told anyone to sign up on this site and I've not once bashed on a Cobalt.

And to the people wondering why I'm not gonna drive the Extra 300 miles, thats simple. I have plans in Ohio and I don't have to take my GTO with 4,000 miles on it. I can take something else much more fuel efficient instead. I'll take the GTO if Syp wants to accept my challenge.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:15 PM

I love GTOs.

but internet calling out is about a childish as it gets.
if its such a huge issue with you that you want to prove him wrong....then thats YOUR issue my friend.

He is entitled to his opinion, right or wrong. if YOU want to prove him wrong....then you go to him and do it. more power to ya.

if it was me and i was being asked to drive 300 miles to prove something to someone, who has argued with me and called me a lier every way from sunday? id say go **** yourself.

sorry man. you seem like a straight up guy. and there is no way anyone could dispute that I love GTOs more than most cobalt owners on this site.
but this is pretty childish.

if its such a huge deal. go to him and race him.
Its not his responsibility to drive 300 miles to prove something that he obviously believes and has proven to himself (once again, right or wrong, this is just looking at it from his perspective)
Old 06-27-2007, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by an0malous
I love GTOs.

but internet calling out is about a childish as it gets.
if its such a huge issue with you that you want to prove him wrong....then thats YOUR issue my friend.

He is entitled to his opinion, right or wrong. if YOU want to prove him wrong....then you go to him and do it. more power to ya.

if it was me and i was being asked to drive 300 miles to prove something to someone, who has argued with me and called me a lier every way from sunday? id say go **** yourself.

sorry man. you seem like a straight up guy. and there is no way anyone could dispute that I love GTOs more than most cobalt owners on this site.

Its not his responsibility to drive 300 miles to prove something that he obviously believes and has proven to himself (once again, right or wrong, this is just looking at it from his perspective)
+1 even though you're just saying what i keep saying haha....
Old 06-27-2007, 03:25 PM

ya'll still bickering about a bunch of dumbshit?
hell you wanna race come on down to ga.. ill race whatever.. gonna be at the track either way so come have fun
Old 06-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Banned

Right now I'm an underdog at 9 votes to 7. Seems as Syps plan to have everyone think his car is so much faster than it really is has been working. I plan to annihilate that dream and thats one of the main reasons for making this thread.

If this was vegas there's 5 to 1 odds on me winning. I'd say thats a damn good bet!
Old 06-27-2007, 03:40 PM

actually...most people...including myself...probably didnt vote because this thread is stupid.

and that comment just made me realise that i was wrong about you.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:43 PM

no offense...who would show. this is lame, but goodluck getting a race with him.

if i was him i'd make a time/date/location and then not show up on purpose...

that's just me.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:45 PM
Banned

and that comment just made me realise that i was wrong about you.
This quote confuses me though, do you mean that you were wrong about me being childish?

I love GTOs.

but internet calling out is about a childish as it gets.if its such a huge issue with you that you want to prove him wrong....then thats YOUR issue my friend.

Quick Reply: Calling out SYP