War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Charger Daytona vs Cobalt SS

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 08:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I ran an evo x mr last week at the track on a friday night street runs. Think he ran like a 13.6 at 100
Old 08-15-2011, 09:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by defo98
is it really true though that a evo x can trap 106mph completely stock? My buddy says 104 was the highest but he wasnt positive and still reading that one kids thread and he says he trapped 106mph with his brand new stock evo x thats crazy
i didnt want to get into that on the other thread...its questionable. I've seen the slips on the evo forums of the stock gsr and mr's running 13.2...but only with a trap speed of 104...not 106.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:16 PM

haha that charger thread is great that kid just wont give up... hes posting challengers 1/4 mile times now like wow. Then they are saying they are all going to be laughing when they are at 200k miles and our cobalts are all in the trash
Old 08-15-2011, 02:49 PM

haha that charger thread is great that kid just wont give up... hes posting challengers 1/4 mile times now like wow. Then they are saying they are all going to be laughing when they are at 200k miles and our cobalts are all in the trash
funny thing about that is, his gen chargers are known for shitty build quality and rattle galore. And its funny that they assume people who drive cobalts couldnt afford something better

I could have easily afforded an SRT8, but i didnt want one. Gas mileage is horrendous mainly, and i wanted something cheap until school was done.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:57 PM

Link to thread on charger forum? I need a good read lol.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:03 PM

haha hold on i'll get it in a second

Charger Daytona vs Cobalt SS - Dodge Charger Forums

Last edited by defo98; 08-15-2011 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-15-2011, 03:05 PM

thanks! lol
Old 08-15-2011, 03:43 PM

eh, it basically stalled out over there too, ha.

I love the only thing they can bash my car for is because its a cobalt, thats it

I KNOW what i drive and im totally ok with it. Build quality on a charger is pathetic for a vehicle that retailed almost 40K (R/T R/T or R/T Daytona)
Old 08-15-2011, 03:57 PM

Have these people ever actually driven anything besides a charger? Seriously chargers are about as bad interior wise as my cobalt and they think they are something special? For 30k I think I would have bought a much nicer v8 car just saying.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by JBThrasher22
Have these people ever actually driven anything besides a charger? Seriously chargers are about as bad interior wise as my cobalt and they think they are something special? For 30k I think I would have bought a much nicer v8 car just saying.
coulda got an 03 c5 z06 for less and had money left over to mod it
Old 08-16-2011, 02:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Erick161
funny thing about that is, his gen chargers are known for shitty build quality and rattle galore. And its funny that they assume people who drive cobalts couldnt afford something better

I could have easily afforded an SRT8, but i didnt want one. Gas mileage is horrendous mainly, and i wanted something cheap until school was done.
Really how are they known for **** build quality? rattles are you kidding?

Yea its true you prolly couldn't afford an SRT ... Your full of **** and I have talked to the other member and honestly if you know him for so long and you come on here and bash him like the other ***** here. I think your not a good friend. From what I'm hearing and took the time to read the bulshit here... You are not what I would call my friend. Yet he sticks up for you and says its no big deal. Well he is right its not a big deal its a race... That you lost. also was a race against a pretty much stock charger he is right about the Cats's do you know the gain with headers and no cats... 10Hp with the pred, hiflo cats 30-40 hp to the wheels.
He came on here stating facts and you guys where flamming him. I looked at all three threads. He knows his car isnt fast. But if you are talking about your cars being fast with turbo's even though you have a supercharged one.. Whats the stock time for a turbo cobalt turbo 13.9 on a good day stock?

But the charger that runs 13.5 on a good day being a R/T road and track its a heavy "POS" right > You guys need some growing up to do...
Its ok but all he really needs is a good set of drag radials and the way he sits today he would run low 13's...
you raced him from a roll TOOL! He has challenged you to race from a dig and you won't why? and you turned your camera off on every race, keep it on why your butt hurt if you left it on of course.... you mad bro

you guys are a joke with cobalts its like guys with small dicks always having to prove there big and bad because there so suppress at life...

Cobalts are cool there so cool

you asshats Its a dam Cobalt, who really gives a **** about a Cobalt....
Not even the typical 17 year old girl thats normally driving them!

Your just sensitive about your lil cobalt.
Your insecure about yourself I can tell. What a good friend you are really.

Yea I signed up and made a comment now Ban me for it

all you idiots here need to get alife he said he was banned for trolling LMAO good one he was banned because you guys don't care to here the truth ....

Go find some more youtube videos with out times to back them up jesus find us more roll races... Because some one def called you out but you can't race from the dig why because you need more mods and if you have so much trouble launching your high 14 second car try it with more mods...

Last edited by cobaltsjoke; 08-16-2011 at 02:54 AM.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:11 AM

lol 13.9 on a good day? the stock ss/tc can do a 13.5 but lets shut the **** up with what this and that can run thats stupid ricer bench racing. The kid posted the video of the race said the charger r/t pulled on him top end but then his buddy got all butt hurt and made another thread talking **** making your forum look bad
Old 08-16-2011, 03:19 AM
Banned

lol 13.9 on a good day? the stock ss/tc can do a 13.5 but lets shut the **** up with what this and that can run thats stupid ricer bench racing. The kid posted the video of the race said the charger r/t pulled on him top end but then his buddy got all butt hurt and made another thread talking **** making your forum look bad
and don't compare an R/T to a Road and track or daytona

r/t's 06-08 14.1-14.6 3 chamber muffler smaller intake tube.. 2.82 rear diff

road and track 13.5-14.0 bigger intake straight thru mufflers and highspeed ecu 2.82 rear diff daytona's 3.06 diff in 2008

09-11's 13.1-13.6 same intake as r/t variable valve timing better intake manifold and same ports as 6.1 but in a 5.7 and even higher gear 2.65 and 3.06 and much bettter mpg's

Show me your 13.5 run,,,

he isn't a kid like most of you are here... and the race was pretty neck and neck and the charger pulled...

again the silly statments you made Butt hurt and he didn't **** talk anyone until the **** talking started towards him... and we are talking turbo cars running lets say your 13.5
charger run that stock also what is the point a heavy sedan takes a cobalt couple that is displacing more power to its weight ratio... really i give props to the charger its an auto with a 2.82 rear and stock his headers are 10 more hp if that...

the moral of the story the op erick161 doesnt show all videos he cuts them when he is gettting passed.... shows me he is insecure about his own race...

he wont even race from a dig.... sad

because the videos of a cobalt with same mods with exhaust got his butt hut real bad to where the op Daytona state that was 10 car maybe 20 now thats some serious **** right there...
no come with the excuses he didn't know how to drive he can't get traction he went from a dig twice a 10mph roll a 45 roll and lost everytime your cars are not fast

a slow charger put bus lenthes on your cobalts and

you kids never learn

Last edited by cobaltsjoke; 08-16-2011 at 03:24 AM.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by cobaltsjoke
and don't compare an R/T to a Road and track or daytona

r/t's 06-08 14.1-14.6

road and track 13.5-14.0
Show me your 13.5 run,,,

he isn't a kid like most of you are here... and the race was pretty neck and neck and the charger pulled...

again the silly statments you made Butt hurt and he didn't **** talk anyone until the **** talking started towards him... and we are talking turbo cars running lets say your 13.5
charger run that stock also what is the point a heavy sedan takes a cobalt couple that is displacing more power to its weight ratio... really i give props to the charger its an auto with a 2.82 rear and stock his headers are 10 more hp if that...

the moral of the story the op erick161 doesnt show all videos he cuts them when he is gettting passed.... shows me he is insecure about his own race...

he wont even race from a dig.... sad

because the videos of a cobalt with same mods with exhaust got his butt hut real bad to where the op Daytona state that was 10 car maybe 20 now thats some serious **** right there...
no come with the excuses he didn't know how to drive he can't get traction he went from a dig twice a 10mph roll a 45 roll and lost everytime your cars are not fast

a slow charger put bus lenthes on your cobalts and

you kids never learn
How old are you? You need to go back to school and learn some grammar. Your guys keep saying come with more excuses but here you are oh hes only on a predator tune, oh hes catted, oh his car weighs more, oh hes an auto with 2.82 rears you hypocrit. The funniest thing about it is you guys payed 30k probably more for a v8 that would get **** on by another v8 in its price range so you race a cobalt instead and then think your gods because you pulled away after 100. Im saying we end this here... your faster charger on the site against our fastest car on this site that will settle it.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:31 AM

Wow, he sure doesnt quit. He cant even mask being the same user because of his horrendous grammar

Note to cobaltsjoke aka daytona0795; if you're gonna "pretend" to be someone other than Daytona, sharpen up on your grammar skills
Old 08-16-2011, 03:39 AM

Wow, he sure doesnt quit. He cant even mask being the same user because of his horrendous grammar

Note to cobaltsjoke aka daytona0795; if you're gonna "pretend" to be someone other than Daytona, sharpen up on your grammar skills
thats almost sad to know its him... pretending to be someone else? Get a life kid
Old 08-16-2011, 03:39 AM

also ibtl
Old 08-16-2011, 03:53 AM
Banned

this is a forum ok grammar police get alife

Last edited by cobaltsjoke; 08-16-2011 at 03:55 AM. Reason: fixed because grammar police
Old 08-16-2011, 03:54 AM

this is a forum ok grammer police get alife
Grammar*
Old 08-16-2011, 03:55 AM
Banned

dont respond to this...

Yea its true you prolly couldn't afford an SRT ... Your full of **** and I have talked to the other member and honestly if you know him for so long and you come on here and bash him like the other ***** here. I think your not a good friend. From what I'm hearing and took the time to read the bulshit here... You are not what I would call my friend. Yet he sticks up for you and says its no big deal. Well he is right its not a big deal its a race... That you lost. also was a race against a pretty much stock charger he is right about the Cats's do you know the gain with headers and no cats... 10Hp with the pred, hiflo cats 30-40 hp to the wheels.
He came on here stating facts and you guys where flamming him. I looked at all three threads. He knows his car isnt fast. But if you are talking about your cars being fast with turbo's even though you have a supercharged one.. Whats the stock time for a turbo cobalt turbo 13.9 on a good day stock?

But the charger that runs 13.5 on a good day being a R/T road and track its a heavy "POS" right > You guys need some growing up to do...
Its ok but all he really needs is a good set of drag radials and the way he sits today he would run low 13's...
you raced him from a roll TOOL! He has challenged you to race from a dig and you won't why? and you turned your camera off on every race, keep it on why your butt hurt if you left it on of course.... you mad bro

you guys are a joke with cobalts its like guys with small dicks always having to prove there big and bad because there so suppress at life...

all you idiots here need to get alife he said he was banned for trolling LMAO good one he was banned because you guys don't care to here the truth ....

Go find some more youtube videos with out times to back them up jesus find us more roll races... Because some one def called you out but you can't race from the dig why because you need more mods and if you have so much trouble launching your high 14 second car try it with more mods...
Old 08-16-2011, 03:56 AM
Banned

anyway have fun with adding anotehr 100 pages im out
Old 08-16-2011, 03:56 AM

ummm my 17 year old girl cousin has a charger so your point being? lol
Old 08-16-2011, 03:58 AM

dont respond to this...

and I said I would race from a dig... soo you can stop with that **** you sound like your going through menopause right now
Old 08-16-2011, 04:01 AM

and I said I would race from a dig... soo you can stop with that **** you sound like your going through menopause right now
That huge thing was what i was telling you he sent me on facebook
Old 08-16-2011, 04:01 AM
Banned

before i go hope your modded... your going to need it

im sure he will laugh

Quick Reply: Charger Daytona vs Cobalt SS