War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Cobalt Sc Vs Acura Rsx-s (vids)

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 05:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike09SS
omg this guy and his story books.

THERE WAS A RECALL ON ALL CHEVY COBALT SS FOR 08 and even into 09 there was a problem with the brakes and rotors. there are numerous sticked threads on it. now in 2010 they have another issue with the front brakes. IT IS ALL THE SAME PROBLEM thats why its called a RECALL.

lol everything but chevy sucks. this is getting out of hand, but its so funny because this guy is clearly lost.
hes obviously a nutswinger.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:24 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
omg this guy and his story books.

THERE WAS A RECALL ON ALL CHEVY COBALT SS FOR 08 and even into 09 there was a problem with the brakes and rotors. there are numerous sticked threads on it. now in 2010 they have another issue with the front brakes. IT IS ALL THE SAME PROBLEM thats why its called a RECALL.

lol everything but chevy sucks. this is getting out of hand, but its so funny because this guy is clearly lost.
You're an idiot once again.

The recall is for brake lines that may be touching the chassis. That is all. No failures, no "warped rotors", no bad calipers.

You are clearly the one who is lost, keep crying about your "warped rotors" which don't actually exist

Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
Ur wrong. The LSJ flows better than the LNF. Go look at the powerband on a turbo LSJ vs an LNF. Much better.

O yea, ur an IDIOT for comparing an SC vs a Turbo. GTFO. A turbo LSJ > LNF
Who the hell is comparing turbo LSJ's now??

I'M COMPARING STOCK FOR STOCK. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend??

In STOCK form, the LNF has the better powerband.

Last edited by 08SSTCRD; 01-26-2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2010, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by 08SSTCRD

No, RWD. AWD is nothing more than more **** to go wrong and higher parasitic losses. you drive an Evo, have fun when your diff takes a ****.
Wow, ur a complete moron arent u? Do u realize that RWD and AWD both need built trannys to do serious drag racing? Im guessing not based on this ignorant and retarded statement.

O wait, I get it, ur one of those fast and furious vTACK guys that throws tons of power at his car on stock everything and wonders why it broke. Ur a dumb ****, u dont have a clue as to anything racing. Do everyone a favor and sell ur SS/TC to someone who actually knows something about cars and buy urself a nice honda civic.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:26 PM

You have no arguement. Cobalt is still faster around a track, cheaper by $10K, and gets better fuel economy. Stop arguing against the facts, I'm comparing factory stock to factory stock.
faster around VIR(according to Car and Driver) and the Evo X is faster around Laguna Seca(according to Motor trend). its a drivers race. but mod both and the Evo will pull away.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Banned

Wow, ur a complete moron arent u? Do u realize that RWD and AWD both need built trannys to do serious drag racing? Im guessing not based on this ignorant and retarded statement.

O wait, I get it, ur one of those fast and furious vTACK guys that throws tons of power at his car on stock everything and wonders why it broke. Ur a dumb ****, u dont have a clue as to anything racing. Do everyone a favor and sell ur SS/TC to someone who actually knows something about cars and buy urself a nice honda civic.
Do everyone a favor and shut the **** up and stop wasting space.

Built transmissions?? No. A T56 will run 8 second 1/4 miles STOCK DOWN TO THE SHIFTER. You've never even had a transmission case apart, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

You obviously know absolutely nothing about cars, you're one of those internet retards that just believes everything they read on the forum, and when someone posts information that contradicts your bullshit ideas, you get all butthurt. Get a life.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:31 PM

Who the hell is comparing turbo LSJ's now??

I'M COMPARING STOCK FOR STOCK. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend??

In STOCK form, the LNF has the better powerband.
Why the hell are u comparing apples to oranges jackass? I can show you how a turbo application will beat a SC application on the same or different motors EVERY ******* TIME.

If gm slapped a turbo on the LSJ it would be whopping the LNF's ****. Comparing a weak ass SC thats on the LSJ to a much better twin scroll on the LNF doesnt make the LNF a better engine u retard.

The LSJ and LNF are ENGINEs dipshit. An LSJ will make more power than an LNF with equal mods PERIOD. Get off ur LNF nutswinging retarded pedestal. The LSJ has a better powerband than the LNF.

Built transmissions?? No. A T56 will run 8 second 1/4 miles STOCK DOWN TO THE SHIFTER. You've never even had a transmission case apart, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

You obviously know absolutely nothing about cars, you're one of those internet retards that just believes everything they read on the forum, and when someone posts information that contradicts your bullshit ideas, you get all butthurt. Get a life.

well this just proves ur a fast and furious NAAAWWWSSS YOOOO!! LNF nutswinger that doesnt have a ******* clue about drag racing what so ever. I really hope u never attempt to mod and race EVER. Ur stock components will probly blow out of ur car and kill an innocent bystander because ur ******* actually thought u didnt need to build the car right.

O man ur stupid as hell. GTFO of here.

Last edited by 1BADSS/SC; 01-26-2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2010, 05:36 PM
Banned

Why the hell are u comparing apples to oranges jackass? I can show you how a turbo application will beat a SC application on the same or different motors EVERY ******* TIME.
Because JACKASS, I'm comparing STOCK ******* MOTORS. Are you that retarded??

If gm slapped a turbo on the LSJ it would be whopping the LNF's ****. Comparing a weak ass SC thats on the LSJ to a much better twin scroll on the LNF doesnt make the LNF a better engine u retard.
Well guess what retard, GM didn't "slap a turbo on the LSJ", so your entire arguement is nothing more than you ranting and raving about what could have been but wasn't. Save it for someone who gives a ****.

The LSJ and LNF are ENGINEs dipshit. An LSJ will make more power than an LNF with equal mods PERIOD. Get off ur LNF nutswinging retarded pedestal. The LSJ has a better powerband than the LNF.
No it doesn't you retard. For the last time, LNF and LSJ are RPO codes. Meaning if you put a turbo on an LSJ, its not longer a factory spec engine, so guess what?? RPO code LNF has a better powerband than RPO code LSJ. Nobody compares a stock engine to an aftermarket turbo equipped one except for a retard like you.

well this just proves ur a fast and furious NAAAWWWSSS YOOOO!! LNF nutswinger that doesnt have a ******* clue about drag racing what so ever. I really hope u never attempt to mod and race EVER. Ur stock components will probly blow out of ur car and kill an innocent bystander because ur ******* actually thought u didnt need to build the car right.

O man ur stupid as hell. GTFO of here.
Stupid as hell?? LOL your should have been an abortion, thats how ******* retarded you are.

You are comparing aftermarket modded engine to stock ones, now you know everything there is to know about drag racing?? LMAO.

My "stock components will blow"?? And I'll "Kill innocent bystanders"?? You are so ******* stupid its hilarious, you are straight from F&F. Better watch that danger to the manifold retard, your floorpan might fall out

You probably don't even know what a T56 is, your head is so far up your ass that you don't know anything besides what you read on this forum.

Last edited by 08SSTCRD; 01-26-2010 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Banned

This 08sstcrd guy is on pace to win the 2010 dipshit of the year award.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:46 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=08SSTCRD;4634058]You're an idiot once again.

The recall is for brake lines that may be touching the chassis. That is all. No failures, no "warped rotors", no bad calipers.

You are clearly the one who is lost, keep crying about your "warped rotors" which don't actually exist

no pal your just str8 up retarded. the brake lines are the NEW issue for the 2010 ss.

THEY RECALLED 08's and even 09's for warped rotors and rear brakes you fukin idiot lol

wait wait....the rsx is just a civic...but wait...it is styled completley different, oh and it has a different engine to. yea but its the same thing. GTFO kid.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:50 PM

Because JACKASS, I'm comparing STOCK ******* MOTORS. Are you that retarded??

Well guess what retard, GM didn't "slap a turbo on the LSJ", so your entire arguement is nothing more than you ranting and raving about what could have been but wasn't. Save it for someone who gives a ****.

No it doesn't you retard. For the last time, LNF and LSJ are RPO codes. Meaning if you put a turbo on an LSJ, its not longer a factory spec engine, so guess what?? RPO code LNF has a better powerband than RPO code LSJ. Nobody compares a stock engine to an aftermarket turbo equipped one except for a retard like you.

Stupid as hell?? LOL your should have been an abortion, thats how ******* retarded you are.

You are comparing aftermarket modded engine to stock ones, now you know everything there is to know about drag racing?? LMAO.

My "stock components will blow"?? And I'll "Kill innocent bystanders"?? You are so ******* stupid its hilarious, you are straight from F&F. Better watch that danger to the manifold retard, your floorpan might fall out

You probably don't even know what a T56 is, your head is so far up your ass that you don't know anything besides what you read on this forum.
really? Last time I checked the LSJ is a MOTOR with an EATON M62, and the LNF is a MOTOR with a twinscroll turbo on it. Maybe no one told u this ( obviously not ) but the motor is not made by the turbo or the sc. YOU CAN SC A LNF AND IT WILL STILL BE THE SAME MOTOR U ******* MORON. God damn ur dumb as hell arent u?

My argument makes perfect sense. U seem to think that an LSJ needs to have an eaton on it to make it an LSJ. Ur the one that makes no sense because ur obviously confused. RPO codes are LABELS FOR THE ENGINES NOT THE ******* FORM OF FI U *******. If u slap a turbo on an LS2, ITS A ******* TURBO'D LS2. If u slap a turbo on an LS1, ITS A ******* TURBO'D LS1. Are u that stupid?

And where the hell do u get a floorpan from? WOW is all I have to say. There are going to be a LOT of pissed off people at the track when u dump ur stock junk parts all over.

Go do the world a favor and drive ur LNF off the steepest cliff u can find without a seatbelt. Our genepool is already polluted enough with stupid people and their retard genes. Take ur special ed helmet wearing DNA and obliterate it for the rest of humanity. It would be the single most selfless act you could ever do in ur pathetic life.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Banned

lol this guy gets so mad when hes wrong. i think i found a video of him getting mad at his friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-QOCgMzAQ
Old 01-26-2010, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by SLoW SHO
I think we should just report him until he gets banned. Hes the only one being an ******* in this thread.

lol this guy gets so mad when hes wrong. i think i found a video of him getting mad at his friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-QOCgMzAQ

what this retard doesnt realize is NO ONE HERE LIKES HIM and WE ALL THINK HES A MORON.

Last edited by 1BADSS/SC; 01-26-2010 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Banned

really? Last time I checked the LSJ is a MOTOR with an EATON M62, and the LNF is a MOTOR with a twinscroll turbo on it. Maybe no one told u this ( obviously not ) but the motor is not made by the turbo or the sc. YOU CAN SC A LNF AND IT WILL STILL BE THE SAME MOTOR U ******* MORON. God damn ur dumb as hell arent u?
You're so ******* stupid its not even funny.

A 2.0 Ecotec without a Turbo or S/C is not an LNF or LSJ. The complete engine makes it what it is. If you order an LNF crate from GM, it comes complete with the turbo. Same with the LSJ. I'm comparing stock motors, you're the retard trying to add aftermerket turbo kits into the mix.

You are so clueless its ridiculous.

My argument makes perfect sense. U seem to think that an LSJ needs to have an eaton on it to make it an LSJ. Ur the one that makes no sense because ur obviously confused. RPO codes are LABELS FOR THE ENGINES NOT THE ******* FORM OF FI U *******
You're so angry, yet at the same time you're 100% wrong.

LSJ means 2.0 Ecotec and Supercharger. Not just the engine itself. Thats how RPO codes work. Don't agree?? Call GM, they can straighten your stupid ass out

If u slap a turbo on an LS2, ITS A ******* TURBO'D LS2. If u slap a turbo on an LS1, ITS A ******* TURBO'D LS1. Are u that stupid?
No, but you obviously are. LS1's and LS2's don't come turbo. So the engine itself is its RPO code. You are completely out of your mind.

And where the hell do u get a floorpan from? WOW is all I have to say. There are going to be a LOT of pissed off people at the track when u dump ur stock junk parts all over.
Once again making absolutely no sense at all.

Go do the world a favor and drive ur LNF off the steepest cliff u can find without a seatbelt. Our genepool is already polluted enough with stupid people and their retard genes. Take ur special ed helmet wearing DNA and obliterate it for the rest of humanity. It would be the single most selfless act you could ever do in ur pathetic life.
You are the retard who think an LSJ is just the long block

Seriously, you need to get a grip. I can only imagine the number of holes in your wall right now, and its all in vain because you're completely wrong regardless.

I think we should just report him until he gets banned. Hes the only one being an ******* in this thread.
Look at your posts...you are the biggest ******* in the world.

what this retard doesnt realize is NO ONE HERE LIKES HIM and WE ALL THINK HES A MORON.
Thats because this thread is full of retard who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground, think RSX-S's are the end all to end all, and that RPO codes don't include the entire engine

You are a joke, how are those "warped rotors" doing anyhow?? I bet they make a lot of vibrations...

Originally Posted by SLoW SHO
What do you know, another retard who has nothing to add, yet calls people out without providing any arguement. Common theme.

wait wait....the rsx is just a civic...but wait...it is styled completley different, oh and it has a different engine to. yea but its the same thing. GTFO kid.
Its the same chassis. You wouldn't know that though, seeing as you've never had your head under a car in your entire pathetic life. Must be pretty cool to pay somone to change your oil for you

Last edited by 08SSTCRD; 01-26-2010 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Banned

What cars have more potential?? Once again, the RSX is nothing more than a damn Civic with an engine swap. It has no potential at all, you don't see pro drag racers tracking RSX's
I know a guy that ran low 9s maybe he cracked 8s, it has been awhile. In his Civic HB with a stock GSR transmission. Whoopdy ******* do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi3wb9adZ8o

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2486002
http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/other...stest-rsx.html
Old 01-26-2010, 06:11 PM

You're so ******* stupid its not even funny.

A 2.0 Ecotec without a Turbo or S/C is not an LNF or LSJ. The complete engine makes it what it is. If you order an LNF crate from GM, it comes complete with the turbo. Same with the LSJ. I'm comparing stock motors, you're the retard trying to add aftermerket turbo kits into the mix.

You are so clueless its ridiculous.

You're so angry, yet at the same time you're 100% wrong.

LSJ means 2.0 Ecotec and Supercharger. Not just the engine itself. Thats how RPO codes work. Don't agree?? Call GM, they can straighten your stupid ass out

No, but you obviously are. LS1's and LS2's don't come turbo. So the engine itself is its RPO code. You are completely out of your mind.

Once again making absolutely no sense at all.

You are the retard who think an LSJ is just the long block

Seriously, you need to get a grip. I can only imagine the number of holes in your wall right now, and its all in vain because you're completely wrong regardless.
O RLY? What the **** do u call an LSJ with a turbo on it? THE ECOTEC IS THE ******* WORLD ENGINE THAT GM MADE. IT COMES IN 2.2l, 2.4l, and 2.0l variations. Each engine has a DESIGNATION because theyre ALL DIFFERENT WITH DIFFERENT PARTS U MORON. A 2.0l ecotec is either an LSJ or an LNF. What makes them different is THE ******* COMPONENTS. The blocks are different, pistons, cams, etc. THIS IS WHERE THEY GET THE NAME FROM U JACKASS. It doesnt ******* matter what form of FI u put on there, the motor is still a ******* LSJ or AN LNF.

Is this really that hard for u to grasp?

O, and I love how you try to explain why an LS2 is "different" because its NA and doesnt have FI. IT STILL HAS THE ******* CODE TO TELL U WHAT THE ******* ENGINE HAS IN IT JACKASS ( block, pistons, rods, cams, etc ). God damn.

Its an ENGINE designation. A turbo or SC is an EXTERNAL power adder and has absolutely NOTHING to do with an engine. Do you know what a ******* bolt on is? Seriously. If an LSJ came with a CAI, would it not be an LSJ if u took the CAI off? Dude, u dont have a ******* clue.

And yes I bet u read all of my 10k posts on here. Im only an ******* to dipshit nutswinging retards like u. GO AWAY, NO ONE LIKES U U ******* TROLL.

and how am I niot making sense? Ur the one talking about losing a floor pan. Adn what the hell are u talking about with warped rotors? I guess this just goes to show ur dellusional.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:15 PM
Banned

Its the same chassis. You wouldn't know that though, seeing as you've never had your head under a car in your entire pathetic life. Must be pretty cool to pay somone to change your oil for you

actually it is kind of nice someone changes my oil for me hahaha you got me good.

i knew you were the fat kid in that video.

because a car has the same chasis means its the exact same car someone get this kid a diaper im tired of this **** his typing. so angry junior
Old 01-26-2010, 06:38 PM

what if we combined an lsj and an lnf together and make a super car with 4 radiators and awd.

just trying to make people feel better by harassing me
Old 01-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Banned

actually it is kind of nice someone changes my oil for me hahaha you got me good.

i knew you were the fat kid in that video.

because a car has the same chasis means its the exact same car someone get this kid a diaper im tired of this **** his typing. so angry junior
Duh everyone knows an XLR is just a Corvette with a better interior.