War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Cobalt SS/SC Stage II Vs Honda S2000

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 09:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bwalker0510
well that retard is heading to iraq and im coming back because i was injured in an ied attack. what have you done. dont be a child and say dumb **** cause someone proved you wrong. isnt good for your inner adulthood that hasnt come out yet.
good job you went to iraq to fight in a bullshit war...im proud of you. sorry i was smart enough to not join the military.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:45 PM

you call it a bullshit war if you want. but the people of iraq dont call it that now that they can live without threat of loosing there lives. im glad you call it that but i bet you know nothing about it other than what you hear on tv and your friends say. once again dont attack at me cause i proved you wrong. yeah ss sc arent that fast but dont say oh thats impossible until youve seen it in person. you might be surprised.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:50 PM

wow wat a ******* dick u r john. ur cars not that great either. my dads or grandpas or uncles car would rape ur car so hard
Old 09-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by drew1991sf
wow wat a ******* dick u r john. ur cars not that great either. my dads or grandpas or uncles car would rape ur car so hard
your friend of a friend or relative of a relatives car will rape me...when you own one yourself and payed for everything on it and put it on yourself come talk to me.

you call it a bullshit war if you want. but the people of iraq dont call it that now that they can live without threat of loosing there lives. im glad you call it that but i bet you know nothing about it other than what you hear on tv and your friends say. once again dont attack at me cause i proved you wrong. yeah ss sc arent that fast but dont say oh thats impossible until youve seen it in person. you might be surprised.
yea thats why i have a friend that did 5 over there and said it was such a bullshit war. thats why my girlfriends brothers wife was over there 4 and said its bullshit to. you don't know me so don't try to make assessments on what i say dipshit.

Last edited by John2k5; 09-11-2008 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-11-2008, 10:14 PM

u come c me i'll race u in my dads car. i mean its notn a slow car. just a z06 corvette.
plus for ur car its slow as **** 0-60 5.5 1/4mile 14.0 for a v8 300hp car thats horrible hell i could prolly run u in my cobalt
Old 09-11-2008, 10:14 PM

At 40 MPH why in gods name would the S2K be in 3rd gear? What year was it? The 2002 my buddy had which I drove plenty of times still had room in 2nd gear until 50 or so.... but then again he's did redline at 9000 rpm vs the newer ones at 8500 rpm...
idk the guy said he started in 3rd i was orginaly in 3rd also but at low rpm..so i poped it in second..hes a freind of mine soo he called my buddy who was in the car w.me and said he was in thrd..but my buddys like i think hes lieing..so he could of been in a diff gear..second ide assume..and he did hit vtec through every gear i heard it my windows where open..but i just kept pulling on him..and after he got passed my door i really couldnt hear him changing gears or anything...and i have no idea what year it was btw..
Old 09-12-2008, 12:18 AM

ok well my friend ran a 13.8 on a basicaly stock only cheap ebay intake 04 s2000. so yes they can run that. and a roll race is different than a drag race. but i beat him from a dig also and all i have is stg2, intake, and exhaust. believe it or not idc because i know what happened and he will gladly admit it himself and has gained a whole new respect for the ss sc.

oh and heres proof.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...6-1d60fcae6158

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=28939868

and heres the good one. me stock>him modded dont mind my retarded brother he thinks hes a g or some ****
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=16785765

I wouldn't say you were a retard at all...it sounds like you know how to drive your car. I would just believe that the S2K driver did not know how to drive his.

Ya i don't like the color...

u come c me i'll race u in my dads car. i mean its notn a slow car. just a z06 corvette.
plus for ur car its slow as **** 0-60 5.5 1/4mile 14.0 for a v8 300hp car thats horrible hell i could prolly run u in my cobalt
Its annoying when people boast about a car they do not own...kinda gay...just sayin' (cough*)

Last edited by dankk; 09-12-2008 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-12-2008, 12:29 AM

ur in no place to talk my car would rape urs. ur cars prolly automatic too i have more power at my wheels then u have at ur engine.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:07 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hell while we're at it I'll just go test drive or rent a car to rape yours. ha ha... I'm just playing.

I can believe it. I think it would be a drivers race and that's what happened. Having come from a high strung honda motor similar to the S2K's... I can tell you that if you are not in the right gear... forget it. An 81 Chevette will smoke ya... Very critical to get your shifts right... whereas the Cobalt with more torque throughout the power band is more forgiving of that.

Sometimes I'll do it on purpose if I'm close enough to the next shift anyway. Then I don't have to worry about it.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:16 AM

I know it's Not Safe at all to be going 140+ MPH, but 33 isn't that bad. Anyone from Eastern PA will tell you that. Late at Night, all you really need to look for is The Big Bacon's Sittin out, a lot of Straghtaways, and the only turns you even need to look at are by Saylorsburg. I live right off the Highway in Belfast, I have gone 155+ in my 95 Z28 on it, you just have to look for Pigs, and in Some Spots on the Northern end, Deer. Good Kill, S2000's are aight, but I would say, around here, there are a fair amount of 350Z's driven by Stuck up 30 year olds, and my Boy rolls them bad in his first gen AWD Talon, grant it he's got 8 G's under the hood, but it's not even close.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by BACK2GM
5Th gear eh? were ya racing to infinity and beyond.....

haha, totally thinking the same thing.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by WickedSS2005
Good win, but be safer next time. There is NO DAMN NEED to "miss 5th" when racing because if you are topping out 4th in a race you're above 145mph. That's ******* stupid. Street racing alone is bad, and I give in every once in awhile, but going 145mph is stupid. Don't kill someone or yourself. If an animal jumps out in front of you, how do you expect to maneuver a 2,900 lb piece of metal? You won't. Stop the idiocy!!!!!
x2

StageII07, R U Crazy
Old 09-12-2008, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by StageII07
He was stock and im not sure what year it is..it might be the first year it came out..they all kinda look the same too me..so i really cant tell..and yes i know its V Tec..i just put vtech by mistake..same **** u got the point...and i know it dosnt like gain 1000whp haha im just saying arnt they supposed to gain some speed and pull a bit?..and too who ever said ppl might call BS on me cuz i have no proof..ya..i understand that..witch sucks..cuz alot of ppl think..ohh theres no way a cobalt can beat a S2k..and i did...and im quite proud of that kill...and i was almost toped out in fourth..so was i really going that fast..i didnt wanna look at my speed i was focused on the road..lol..145?..****...if thats true i was mad scared..my leg was shaking and b.c of that my foot was bouncing off the throttle..and it kept going faster..lol..ahh
Dear god man take a breath!!!

Want to have fun... read the same statement I quoted and edit it to have like where he has ... as if a valley girl were saying it at fast talk speed.

Here I'll edit one together for you.

"He was stock and im not sure what year it is like it might be the first year it came out like they all kinda look the same too me like so i really cant tell like and yes i know its V Tec like i just put vtech by mistake like same **** u got the point like and i know it dosnt like gain 1000whp haha im just saying arnt they supposed to gain some speed and pull a bit?Like and too who ever said ppl might call BS on me cuz i have no proof like ya like i understand that like witch sucks like cuz alot of ppl think like ohh theres no way a cobalt can beat a S2k like and i did like and im quite proud of that kill like and i was almost toped out in fourth like so was i really going that fast like i didnt wanna look at my speed i was focused on the road like lol like 145? Like **** like if thats true i was mad scared like my leg was shaking and b.c of that my foot was bouncing off the throttle like and it kept going faster like lol like ahh"

hehe... Damn that is funny to me.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Banned

please get the facts straight if your gonna talk ****. the 98 camaro z28 ran a 12.96 bone stock according to a mustang mag. on average they run 13.0-13.4 with drag radials which I am on they have no problem cracking 12's. You can come to the bradenton track November 28 and bring your slobalt if you want to get smoked. I have absolutely no problem beating stage 2 cobalts.

Also GMHightechperformance did one to http://www.gmhightechperformance.com...ure/index.html
13.13 for a 99z28 and a 13.5 for the vert.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:22 AM

umm y was he in third?? thats a bottom of secopnd gear pull for an s2k...
Old 09-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dankk
I wouldn't say you were a retard at all...it sounds like you know how to drive your car. I would just believe that the S2K driver did not know how to drive his.
yep thats try with the same driver in both the s2000 will win.

Ya i don't like the color...
ok you don't like the color....I do thats why I bought the car. Your opinion means jack **** to me.

Its annoying when people boast about a car they do not own...kinda gay...just sayin' (cough*)
Yep they talk **** about something they don't own nor worked hard to get, but they can borrow it one day. What about every other day of the week when you don't have the car cuz you don't own it? You get your ass handed to you idiot.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:36 AM

I beat an s2000...very easily. Was a proud moment for me haha.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:56 AM

Dear god man take a breath!!!

Want to have fun... read the same statement I quoted and edit it to have like where he has ... as if a valley girl were saying it at fast talk speed.

Here I'll edit one together for you.

"He was stock and im not sure what year it is like it might be the first year it came out like they all kinda look the same too me like so i really cant tell like and yes i know its V Tec like i just put vtech by mistake like same **** u got the point like and i know it dosnt like gain 1000whp haha im just saying arnt they supposed to gain some speed and pull a bit?Like and too who ever said ppl might call BS on me cuz i have no proof like ya like i understand that like witch sucks like cuz alot of ppl think like ohh theres no way a cobalt can beat a S2k like and i did like and im quite proud of that kill like and i was almost toped out in fourth like so was i really going that fast like i didnt wanna look at my speed i was focused on the road like lol like 145? Like **** like if thats true i was mad scared like my leg was shaking and b.c of that my foot was bouncing off the throttle like and it kept going faster like lol like ahh"

hehe... Damn that is funny to me.
lmao! sorry, i type like that haha.

umm y was he in third?? thats a bottom of secopnd gear pull for an s2k...
i have no idea why he was..my friend said he could of been lieing. your right though. what ever atleast i won.

I beat an s2000...very easily. Was a proud moment for me haha.
Same for me! lol

StageII07, R U Crazy
Why yes i am thank you..im nuts as ppl say to me