War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

cobalt ss/sc vs 370z

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 05:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FutureEcotecOwner
I know they all have their place, but it always seems like when the discussion comes up about the SS/TC beating a certain car, it's always from a roll. My only concern with that is, yeah from a roll you beat the car, but that is because the SS/TC has a sweet spot from a roll. Race it from a dig against a car it can beat from a roll, the outcome will be different. Like you said it's all subjective, I just hate the arguing all the time about dig and roll racing.
I do as well. The arguing is stupid. I imagine that most STi and Evo owners always rave about what cars they beat from a dig. People like to talk up their **** .

Jealous of both your cars by the way. I'd love to have either, I jumped the gun buying my LSJ; I simply don't feel like dumping the cash into it to get the performance I originally wanted. I have LNF envy hard.

On topic... I think from a dig the OP would have a good race on his hands. IMO I believe he'll take the roll. Who knows though, get a video.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Terminator2
Tkes away most of the drive skill aspect. IMHO it is better for comparing the performance of two cars not two drivers.
better for comparing the performance of two cars besides an EXTREMELY important PERFORMANCE factor called traction. Roll racing is like playing golf with a handicap. Sure, if you win you can tell all your friends, but you will just feel like a ***** on the inside for taking that stupid advantage.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:15 PM

I don't really see the point in making these kind of threads anyway. Do the opinions that people on here have really change whether you are going to race the car or not? If you really want to know who is faster, than RACE. After you race, then you can come on here saying you won or w/e. Either you are afraid to lose and want people to tell you if you can win or you want to know your car is faster so you can talk ****.