War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

cobalt ss vs stnag gt vs rsx s vs neon

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 12:13 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cobalt ss vs stnag gt vs rsx s vs neon

had a good night last night i ran into about a 1996 mustnag gt and we went from a 40 mile and hour roll. so i hit the gas to show him i wanted to run him and then i let off and he hits his gas and so did i then after him and i got back up to him and started pulling on him at the end of second he cought back up to me almost then i hit thrid and pulled pretty hard then we shout down about 120 and i was about 1 car lenth ahead he had exuast and intake mabey some other stuff done dont know

run number 2 i went backdown to the normal racing spot and cought up with a boy i know that lives in my neighbor hood that said he would blow my doors off he has a rsx type s so i we said we woudl go form a roll so i get up to about 40 and he beeps 3 times and we go he stayed with me kinda threw 2nd and as soon as i hit 3rd gear i hoped a car on him then started pulling more then shut down he then said nice man and we talked for awhile

third run i was crusing around and i saw this neon with exuast and all piping peolpe so i cought up with him and we turned around at the normal racing spot and we went form about 30 mile and hour roll and i let him get a head start and i just started to eat him up and at the end of the race he rolld down his window and said man them cobalts are peices fo **** there wanna be srt 4s. then he goes to tell me that the cobalt ss are a waste of money becase the vette cant even beat a stock srt 4. so i told him to pull over so he could get waht was coming to him for running his mouth and he threw a dam bottle at me and took off so im chasing him right on his ass and this cop is on the side of the road clocking us and i seen him pull out with his lights on so i go around the neon on the shouler and keep on goign and pull off a side road and he pulled the neon over but over all it was a good night.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:56 AM

as far as the stang goes, either he had a lot more done or you didnt run him very well. im not trying to be disrespectful, just want to give you some info. the 96-98 GT's (first 3 years of the 4.6 in a stang) were pitiful for lack of better word. they dyno'd somewhere around 200, many less than that stock. the 99-04s were fixed with the PI (power-improved) cylinder heads, intake and cams and put out 260hp and 300ft. lbs, about* 235ish to the wheels. if you can track him down again, ask him if he has done the PI swap. if so this will put him back up there with the 99-04s and would explain why he hung so close to you. also ask if he has gears or not, they would help him from a roll.

just to clarify, do you have an SS/SC or not? im going off the assumption you have one of those. if you dont have an SS/SC, then forget what i said and accept my congrats on a nice run
Old 12-07-2005, 03:50 AM
Banned

are you saying i shoudl have beat him by more also i have the ss i dident understand what you said lol i pretty sure it had exuast intake mabey more it was pretty loud though i will tell yout that much
Old 12-07-2005, 04:10 AM

nice runs

but did he throw the bottle at you or your car im lost... and i would kick his ass either way
Old 12-08-2005, 03:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by xskier874
nice runs

but did he throw the bottle at you or your car im lost... and i would kick his ass either way
threw it at me or the car it hit the car though not me i tried to get his ass lol i will see him agin though i hope im in my frinds mustang then that way he wont relize its me then i can get him to pull into a parking lot or somtihg thinking we are gone to talk about mustangs lol