War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Cobalt vs Bolt on ls1

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 10:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cakeeater
so you dont care what the car traps....when you are talking about roll races? interesting point of view LOL.
Lol I don't normally roll race at all. I like digs. I only roll raced my friends Cobalt SS that night 3 times since he did the dig I wanted before. Roll racing is for when your on the interstate late at night and someone rev's at you or if its your friend that you are racing and you do it for his advantage. If I am betting money I want a dig, its your problem if you can't get traction until x amount of mph.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by John2k5
Lol I don't normally roll race at all. I like digs. I only roll raced my friends Cobalt SS that night 3 times since he did the dig I wanted before. Roll racing is for when your on the interstate late at night and someone rev's at you or if its your friend that you are racing and you do it for his advantage. If I am betting money I want a dig, its your problem if you can't get traction until x amount of mph.
well when you are talking about a roll race, saying trap speed doesn't matter is pretty damned inaccurate.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:13 PM
Banned

well when you are talking about a roll race, saying trap speed doesn't matter is pretty damned inaccurate.
Yea it does matter from a roll. No argument from me there.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:47 PM

Good for you having shitty drivers phone numbers. I don't give a rats ass what you trap. You are running 14's. I don't care about your setup. I don't own a cobalt ss my friend does and if I was going to get a sports compact it wouldn't be a Cobalt SS. You will go to the track on Sunday and maybe get a 13.5 if your lucky more than likely. Now you are saying I don't know dick about cars, come down here and find out what my setup that I put together with my Dad runs and bring some cash so I can take it and remind you how slow you are.
lower...

i could give two ***** about your juiced ls1 anything is fast when you throw a 100 shot or more at it

fwiw the guy i raced did 11.9 on a shot of juice not sure what size he did not say, shitty driver yeah its getting deep in hear better break out the boots more excuses to come im sure

Last edited by lsjwannabe; 10-29-2007 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-29-2007, 10:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by lsjwannabe
lower...

i could give two ***** about your juiced ls1 anything is fast when you throw a 100 shot or more at it

fwiw the guy i raced did 11.9 on a shot of juice not sure what size he did not say, shitty driver yeah its getting deep in hear better break out the boots more excuses to come im sure
There you go thinking u know what I got again. No spray has ever been on my car not even a little 50 shot. I just have friends with kits I can borrow if I need to and the NGK Tr-6 plugs lying around in case.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:51 PM

good kill, ignore the mullet douchebags on here
Old 10-29-2007, 10:52 PM

then why do you think your fast.... let me guess full exhuast, lid, filter and dubs are your mods

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
good kill, ignore the mullet douchebags on here
theres one of them on every forum it seems

Last edited by lsjwannabe; 10-29-2007 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-29-2007, 10:56 PM

ehh...no...13.6 stock..ehh...no..
lol.

he must've not been full throttle or something was wrong cause seriously...stage 2 lsj's in my town get smoked by even the LT1 z28's and the LS1's kill the LT1s. Maybe it was just that you got the jump idunno.

Last edited by cobalt9123; 10-29-2007 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-29-2007, 10:56 PM
Banned

then why do you think your fast.... let me guess full exhuast, lid, filter and dubs are your mods

I never said I think I am fast. In fact if you come down here and ever asked me what I drove at the car get together here I say that slow piece of **** over there. I just said I am faster than you. Thats all. Don't worry about my mods. You can guess all day, but I am not telling. Yea your right about one in every forum and your the one posting up bullshit kills. Like I said get a video in both cars of you racing a stock ls1 so we know he is actually in the throttle and I will say nice kill until then I am staying with calling bullshit.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by cobalt9123
ehh...no...13.6 stock..ehh...no..
lol.

he must've not been full throttle or something was wrong cause seriously...stage 2 lsj's in my town get smoked by even the LT1 z28's and the LS1's kill the LT1s. Maybe it was just that you got the jump idunno.
my car is so far beyond anything gm has to offer if a tech saw the car there head would explode, btw i hand lt1's there ass's. Not being cocky either
Old 10-29-2007, 10:59 PM

trust me the GTO crowd especially has a blurred since of reality, even when showed hard facts, they refuse to see the truth. i learned that after like 15 pages of denial on their site...
Old 10-29-2007, 11:02 PM

I never said I think I am fast. In fact if you come down here and ever asked me what I drove at the car get together here I say that slow piece of **** over there. I just said I am faster than you. Thats all. Don't worry about my mods. You can guess all day, but I am not telling. Yea your right about one in every forum and your the one posting up bullshit kills. Like I said get a video in both cars of you racing a stock ls1 so we know he is actually in the throttle and I will say nice kill until then I am staying with calling bullshit.
Hahaha your so funny how you are secretive of your mods, sound like ***** to me, i know what my car is capable of you obviously don't so stop posting like you know what my car runs and if you think it is the same as in july you are sadly mistaken
Old 10-29-2007, 11:03 PM

my car is so far beyond anything gm has to offer if a tech saw the car there head would explode, btw i hand lt1's there ass's. Not being cocky either
well...either way...my buds 02 Z28 6 speed with a STS rear mount twin turbo will smoke you..unless you're running 11's.
haha jp..lets not start a war lol.
what are you ? Stage 4?
Old 10-29-2007, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
trust me the GTO crowd especially has a blurred since of reality, even when showed hard facts, they refuse to see the truth. i learned that after like 15 pages of denial on their site...
every thread on any lsx forum i make is always 300 post within days and funny thing is i race forum members video tape it and post it and they still call bs or make excuses like oh he was a bad driver, or they call me a ***** for going from a roll then i go from a dig and the driver magically sucks. Its actually quite pathetic to think some people are so closed minded

well...either way...my buds 02 Z28 6 speed with a STS rear mount twin turbo will smoke you..unless you're running 11's.
haha jp..lets not start a war lol.
what are you ? Stage 4?
there is no stage for what i am. i purchased all my parts from all over the place, lets just say its quick for a cobalt.. i think there are a few things i can do before i tear into the engine and hey are being done while the car is being stored. hopefully some other mods to

Last edited by lsjwannabe; 10-29-2007 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-29-2007, 11:07 PM
Banned

every thread on any lsx forum i make is always 300 post within days and funny thing is i race forum members video tape it and post it and they still call bs or make excuses like oh he was a bad driver, or they call me a ***** for going from a roll then i go from a dig and the driver magically sucks. Its actually quite pathetic to think some people are so closed minded
I am not close minded. I know what my car runs and what it is capable of. I respect almost all fast cars. I know your car isn't faster than mine. Even you said when you posted your slips that was against a camaro you lost to. Grow up, make believable story tales if you are gonna write them or stop posting how you beat an ls1. This is like your 6 post. You have 1 video beating a slow lt1 vert that wasn't really trying. I am yet to see the video of you beating an ls1.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:11 PM

your right i don't have video becuase i don't bring a ******* camera around with me to prove to little immature ****** that a cobalt can be faster than a ls1. I raced a h/c/i geared 6 speed from 40-100 and was one car back ( its on video to) i then raced him from a dig and was 2 cars back by 100 on youtube search it if you want it bitch. if you think i can't beat a stock or mildly modded ls1 froma roll you are just plain dumb

I am not close minded. I know what my car runs and what it is capable of. I respect almost all fast cars. I know your car isn't faster than mine. Even you said when you posted your slips that was against a camaro you lost to. Grow up, make believable story tales if you are gonna write them or stop posting how you beat an ls1. This is like your 6 post. You have 1 video beating a slow lt1 vert that wasn't really trying. I am yet to see the video of you beating an ls1.
why is it so unbelievable that he beat an ls1 form a roll? Seriously you ls_ guys need to get over yourselves. He trapped 106 with his previous mods and now he is more modded...That is RIGHT on par with an ls1. f-body's aren't unbeatable to say the least, it seems the f-body owners get worse and worse as they get handed down to new owners.

there is no stage for what i am. i purchased all my parts from all over the place, lets just say its quick for a cobalt.. i think there are a few things i can do before i tear into the engine and hey are being done while the car is being stored. hopefully some other mods to
hmmm....i'm going to guess low 13's...lol
But i wouldn't diss on the LT1's, in my town theres a lot of muscle car enthusiasts, and with the iron block of the LT1 they run superchargers/turbos on so much boost they will tear a hole in almost anything...they hold boost better than LS1s from what the locals have told me(older guys). Burning through first...second..third..fourth?
haha. But i'd like to see some vids of your balt, you got any?
Old 10-29-2007, 11:15 PM

hmmm....i'm going to guess low 13's...lol
But i wouldn't diss on the LT1's, in my town theres a lot of muscle car enthusiasts, and with the iron block of the LT1 they run superchargers/turbos on so much boost they will tear a hole in almost anything...they hold boost better than LS1s from what the locals have told me(older guys). Burning through first...second..third..fourth?
haha. But i'd like to see some vids of your balt, you got any?
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s125/slobalt123/

a few vids in there

go to youtube if you want search stage 5 cobalt and it will have my car in there for the 2 that pop up

hopefully low low 13's high 12's im going on nittos so we shall see

why is it so unbelievable that he beat an ls1 form a roll? Seriously you ls_ guys need to get over yourselves. He trapped 106 with his previous mods and now he is more modded...That is RIGHT on par with an ls1. f-body's aren't unbeatable to say the least, it seems the f-body owners get worse and worse as they get handed down to new owners.
yes it is you should beat me and leave me in the street for posting such bullshit lol

Last edited by lsjwannabe; 10-29-2007 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-29-2007, 11:17 PM
Banned

It wouldn't be unbelievable if it was 1 post about it...check his threads...this is like his 4th one and I didn't say **** about the others. Also none with videos? I never said they are unbeatable and know there are faster cars, but until I see the video from his car and the other car f-body like I said I'm calling BS.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:18 PM

actually i beileve i had vids for the bolt on lt1 and the h/c/i ls1. The ones i did not have vids for were he bolt on ls1 and stock one who were just random races one the street, you know that kinda stuff does happen. They are both memebers on ls1tech and confrimed that is the exact way the race went and people still call bs its hilarious
Old 10-29-2007, 11:19 PM

well he does have videos...go to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZAxT7Vm_4

that's him vs a LS1, the LS1 beat him and would've pulled on him pretty bad if he hadn't let off but it's still pretty damn good for a ss/sc.
He smoked a lincoln LS too, not sure how fast they are but he pulled damn hard on it.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:20 PM
Banned

Yes I seen that old ass shitty video the LT1 wasn't even on the throttle listen to the one of the Lt1 on the throttle with the flyby then in the supposed "race". Then at the end he cuts it and don't show the whole race against the LS1.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:23 PM

they taped the race not me thats how the race went the owner of that car is a member on ls1tech pm him his sn is giosformula. He will tell you that is exactly how the race went, o i guess you didn't see the dig race to its taped from the honks to 100 and im 2 cars back. what now are you choking on your words, give up i have all the proof i need you just can't handle it.

The lt1 was full throttle it was recorded with a digi cam and yeah you can see him jump me and then get pulled. stop making excuses he sure didn't
Old 10-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Banned

they taped the race not me thats how the race went the owner of that car is a member on ls1tech pm him his sn is giosformula. He will tell you that is exactly how the race went, o i guess you didn't see the dig race to its taped from the honks to 100 and im 2 cars back. what now are you choking on your words, give up i have all the proof i need you just can't handle it.

The lt1 was full throttle it was recorded with a digi cam and yeah you can see him jump me and then get pulled. stop making excuses he sure didn't
I am not choking on ****, I am still yelling Bullshit loud as hell. I can handle proof which that sir was not. You beat a lincoln ls by what 3 in the video? A slow ass lincoln ls. Gtfo with beating LS1's. Straight is what your posting.

Quick Reply: Cobalt vs Bolt on ls1