War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

cobalt vs charger... round 2

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 07:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you SSpend a little leSS time on CobaltSS.net(hint hint) whining about a crappy roll race, maybe you could get SSome overtime and get those modSS you keep talking about.

You want people to agree that you SSpanked his aSS? go on a Charger forum.

Like I SSaid before this is a CSS forum. He gets the props, not you. you get props for having a nicer and faster car, but he gets credit for just keeping up.

You want to shut us up? mod your car. find him, race him, post it up, and then you'll get the props, plus you'll have a faster car to drive around. stop arguing with people, you're not going to win. Mod your car and come show us what you can do.

Until then, NICE KILL COBALT!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! I am evil!!
Old 08-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kain35m
If you SSpend a little leSS time on CobaltSS.net(hint hint) whining about a crappy roll race, maybe you could get SSome overtime and get those modSS you keep talking about.

Like I SSaid before this is a CSS forum. He gets the props, not you. you get props for having a nicer and faster car, but he gets credit for just keeping up.

You want to shut us up? mod your car. find him, race him, post it up, and then you'll get the props, plus you'll have a faster car to drive around. stop arguing with people, you're not going to win. Mod your car and come show us what you can do.

Am I missing something the video shows the winner both races are to 120...

Originally Posted by redcobalt07
Why don't you guys to a track and do a real race instead of these ricer rolls that 16 year olds do.
You are right Sir this is what I been saying the whole time to Mr Erick161

Last edited by daytona0795; 08-10-2011 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-10-2011, 07:44 PM

hey datona u compare the number of mods he has vs ur tune and header well let me ask this how many cylinders u got? how many does a balt have? probably makes up for the couple more mods he has dont ya think? and how much did ur car cost you? compared to the balt?
Old 08-10-2011, 07:48 PM

I've been reading on both posts, and from all the vids I see this:

A Cobalt SS/SC slowly walking away until 100+, followed by a lot of ****-talk.

Yeah, you'll probably get a car or so from a dig on a 'balt, but still - you're not getting away from one until triple digits. And this is on a mildly modded SC, and you claim that you'll damage a modified TC? If you're not getting away in these vids, the only way you'll get away from a turbo'ed car is with a SS/TC driver throwing a noob code.

I do like the charger (except for the three unmarked ones the local police use! ), and I also think its got the 'balt in style points, but with the weight you're carrying, you may want to pick your ricer races carefully, at least until your mod list is longer...
Old 08-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SSSnoop
I've been reading on both posts, and from all the vids I see this:

A Cobalt SS/SC slowly walking away until 100+, followed by a lot of ****-talk.

Yeah, you'll probably get a car or so from a dig on a 'balt, but still - you're not getting away from one until triple digits. And this is on a mildly modded SC, and you claim that you'll damage a modified TC? If you're not getting away in these vids, the only way you'll get away from a turbo'ed car is with a SS/TC driver throwing a noob code.

I do like the charger (except for the three unmarked ones the local police use! ), and I also think its got the 'balt in style points, but with the weight you're carrying, you may want to pick your ricer races carefully, at least until your mod list is longer...
followed by a charger pulling him and passing him at 100 the race was to 120 **** talk all you like he lost ....

and solved from a dig
https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/war-...harger-258359/
Old 08-10-2011, 08:07 PM

Received 222 Likes on 182 Posts
you got beat by a cobalt
Old 08-10-2011, 09:11 PM

cobalts rule chargers drool
Old 08-10-2011, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by cobaltsssc760
cobalts rule chargers drool
If that were true why don't police units outfit cobalts as cop cars instead of chargers.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:21 PM

back seat space lol
Old 08-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by redcobalt07
If that were true why don't police units outfit cobalts as cop cars instead of chargers.
cause they like cars that catch slow ass cobalt ricers

Originally Posted by Gunney_07
back seat space lol
yep so i can smoke your cobalt with five people in my car

ok its time for cobalt fanboys to go to bed and dream of smoking charger poles

Last edited by daytona0795; 08-10-2011 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by daytona0795

Is your ***** tiny or something? what do you have to prove in your slow ugly charger to us in our slow grocery getters? It's like you live by Vin diesel quotes or something.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:21 PM

Old 08-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Banned

i just love that i clearly won both races regardless if he pulled a few feet on one race...

he wont race from a dig why ? scared?
are there roll races at the track?
NO!
Seems like the only one here getting flamed is me and why? because I came on here with clear video that shows me beating him at his 120 from his rolls and to his top mph ...
and the 40 roll had him and started to pull at 100 he quits at 107-110 after im ahead at 107..... hmm something is wrong with this picture all those mods and its useless at from a dig and a roll.... oh well some people never learn
Cobalt SS S/C fail have to make ricer faster will try with
Cobalt SS T/C ! GM
axed Cobalt SS T/C why because its just a big fail
lmao gnite
rofl!!
Old 08-10-2011, 10:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nope because they came out with a new model car to replace it...that's why it's gone. Yeah you edged him out barely up top in the video, but you act like YOU personally drive a 10 second charger, when in reality you don't.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:26 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
LMAO this guy is like 15.. i still can't believe he created an account to rip on one of the cheapest cars chevy makes... a COBALT and that he barely beat it. how are people allowed to reproduce and create people like this guy.. lol what an idiot..

congrats to the balt for keeping up with a charger and not pissing and moaning when you lost by maybe a car at 120mph lol
Old 08-10-2011, 10:30 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
i just love that i clearly won both races regardless if he pulled a few feet on one race...

NO!
Seems like the only one here getting flamed is me and why? because I came on here with clear video that shows me beating him at his 120 from his rolls and to his top mph ...
and the 40 roll had him and started to pull at 100 he quits at 107-110 after im ahead at 107..... hmm something is wrong with this picture all those mods and its useless at from a dig and a roll.... oh well some people never learn
Cobalt SS T/C ! GM
lmao gnite
rofl!!
big fail? when was the last time a charger set a record on the nurburgring? lol you're just mad that a cobalt can beat the **** out of this ugly remake fail of a classic muscle car in almost every aspect. In a straight line you barely have the advantage.. on road coursek you'd get raped... gas mileage.. raped... cost.. raped... wow congrats bud.. you've got us all beat! lol *******.. go buy a real charger... not these new peices of **** that dodge claims are a classic muscle car...
Old 08-10-2011, 11:00 PM

followed by a charger pulling him and passing him at 100 the race was to 120 **** talk all you like he lost ....

and solved from a dig
https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/war-...harger-258359/
You can hoot all you want, but here's a little sad thought for you - the SS/TC doesn't lay down at 100mph, or 110. You won't climb up our back at the top end as easily as you did with the SC, and we'll complete your rape with two liters and a smile.

If you don't like ricer rolls, don't do them, but if you do them in a fat car and look bad, its really nobody's fault but your own, and there's no real reason to go onto somebody else's tribal web site and expect justice.

Listen, when I take out my fourth gen, I don't get tempted to roll race against turbos.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:31 PM
Banned

NO!
Cobalt SS T/C ! GM
lmao gnite
rofl!!
You keep answering it yourself, no one said the cobalt won you child. we are impressed with how well the cobalt did, then you got all butthurt cause you wasted money.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BumbleBee
You keep answering it yourself, no one said the cobalt won you child. we are impressed with how well the cobalt did, then you got all butthurt cause you wasted money.
go to the first page nice kill

I wasted money... huh in my 06 charger that can be bought for 15K right now

and I think you are speaking for yourself on being impresses because if my car is so slow why whould they be impressed?

charger with a 133K miles on it takes cobalt every time look at the other thread where there are basically no comments because a cobalt getting his ass handed to him
Old 08-11-2011, 12:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rissa
Nope because they came out with a new model car to replace it...that's why it's gone. Yeah you edged him out barely up top in the video, but you act like YOU personally drive a 10 second charger, when in reality you don't.
I act like how because I stated I pulled him ok with a can tune charger yea I think im a 10 sec car anything else ? ...
Old 08-11-2011, 12:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cobalt_Daddy
big fail? when was the last time a charger set a record on the nurburgring? lol you're just mad that a cobalt can beat the **** out of this ugly remake fail of a classic muscle car in almost every aspect. In a straight line you barely have the advantage.. on road coursek you'd get raped... gas mileage.. raped... cost.. raped... wow congrats bud.. you've got us all beat! lol *******.. go buy a real charger... not these new peices of **** that dodge claims are a classic muscle car...
look up chargers at willow and you will get your answer on there times..
and gas mileage isnt bad when I can yield 27mpg on the highway at 65mph or 24mpg 75
Wow and im a ******* because i chose to drive a charger and didn't hop on the Cobalt wagon... again and im the one being as ass.... I have a real charger and its sitting in my garage ... thats why you drive a cobalt because it has to be a old school muscle car right...
I dont know why so many buy chargers... I have to go look for a used cobalt to own one right .... because they still make those throw-away cars
Old 08-11-2011, 12:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
look up chargers at willow and you will get your answer on there times..
and gas mileage isnt bad when I can yield 27mpg on the highway at 65mph or 24mpg 75
Wow and im a ******* because i chose to drive a charger and didn't hop on the Cobalt wagon... again and im the one being as ass.... I have a real charger and its sitting in my garage ... thats why you drive a cobalt because it has to be a old school muscle car right...
I dont know why so many buy chargers... I have to go look for a used cobalt to own one right .... because they still make those throw-away cars
toyota quit making the supra... i guess thats a throw-away car.
ford quit making the cobra... i guess thats a crappy car too.
pontiac is completely gone, but they never made anything good did they?
honda quit making the s2000...

just because a car isnt made anymore doesnt mean its a shitty car. a lot of cars continue to be made and theyre just piles of ****. hell, the mustang was a pile of **** for about 2 decades. dont get me started on civics and all that too. lol.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cobalt_Daddy
LMAO this guy is like 15.. i still can't believe he created an account to rip on one of the cheapest cars chevy makes... a COBALT and that he barely beat it. how are people allowed to reproduce and create people like this guy.. lol what an idiot..

congrats to the balt for keeping up with a charger and not pissing and moaning when you lost by maybe a car at 120mph lol

look who is talking....
Old 08-11-2011, 12:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dart_SI
toyota quit making the supra... i guess thats a throw-away car.
ford quit making the cobra... i guess thats a crappy car too.
pontiac is completely gone, but they never made anything good did they?
honda quit making the s2000...

just because a car isnt made anymore doesnt mean its a shitty car. a lot of cars continue to be made and theyre just piles of ****. hell, the mustang was a pile of **** for about 2 decades. dont get me started on civics and all that too. lol.
please don't compare a cobalt to those cars.... a cobalt doesn't hold a candle to a Supra or a Cobra and even a s2000... thats GM at work for ya screw it all also known as goverment motors....
Old 08-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by kain35m

wow you couldnt have said it any better than that can you say BIAS!
Drinks the kool-aid also....

Quick Reply: cobalt vs charger... round 2