War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Cobatls vs srt-4's pt. 2

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 05:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobatls vs srt-4's pt. 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWYO3uUXF_8

mod list

Blue neon
I/E/wga/BC/fuel rail/injectors/stage one/17psi

orang neon
I/E/wga/BC/FM/stage one/18psi

Red neon
I/E/wga/BC/stage2/wga 18psi

black cobalt
BCP custom tune

Me red cobalt
Mods angry Hamster on squeaky wheel

Last edited by Darksun; 10-22-2007 at 11:35 AM.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:11 PM
Banned

I have an idea. Film all races from a car in the race. Races from cars behind show ****
Old 10-21-2007, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Onyxd04Redline
I have an idea. Film all races from a car in the race. Races from cars behind show ****
you enjoy what I give you damn it!!!!
Old 10-21-2007, 06:23 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^
Old 10-21-2007, 06:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
what do you have done to your car?
Old 10-22-2007, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Dayta
what do you have done to your car?
not enough......
Old 10-22-2007, 09:42 AM

3.0 pullied whacky tune and a few other things
Old 10-22-2007, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by lsjwannabe
3.0 pullied whacky tune and a few other things
Boo this man!!!!!!

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2007, 09:52 AM

haha you can't keep people in the dark like that it kills em. you want me to edit my post so they lay awake at night thinking my god what is done to that mans cobalt
Old 10-22-2007, 10:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lsjwannabe
haha you can't keep people in the dark like that it kills em. you want me to edit my post so they lay awake at night thinking my god what is done to that mans cobalt
No ****, what a lame.

With that cocky attitude, I must say... YOU CAR IS SLOW!

PS
And what retarded SRT4 owner, does these mods BC/fuel rail/injectors on stock turbo?
Old 10-22-2007, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Orlandoech
No ****, what a lame.

With that cocky attitude, I must say... YOU CAR IS SLOW!

PS
And what retarded SRT4 owner, does these mods BC/fuel rail/injectors on stock turbo?
you tell me your retarded so you and him must think alike. What does go through the mind of a skittle owner? enlighten us O retarted one

Before i start a war with you which im not in the mood for this morning I don't share my mods cause its hard for people to believe the hp numbers vs mods. And to answer your first question. your 11.4 at 126 is only impressing you and maybe your mother outside of that the wow factor is at about a 2 out of 10......
Old 10-22-2007, 10:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Darksun
you tell me your retarded so you and him must think alike. What does go through the mind of a skittle owner? enlighten us O retarted one

Before i start a war with you which im not in the mood for this morning I don't share my mods cause its hard for people to believe the hp numbers vs mods. And to answer your first question. your 11.4 at 126 is only impressing you and maybe your mother outside of that the wow factor is at about a 2 out of 10......
Lol Start a war with me, you wont win. Its really that simple.

I don’t care if you have 2 mods and make 300whp, its possible and **** happens. You don’t need to be a *** and say "not enough". Say "just blah and blah, but I’m a good driver ". How hard is that?

People ask me all the time, I don’t say "not enough...". Then on top of that you blatantly didn’t want to mention what you have because you said, "booo this man" which would imply you didn’t want anyone to know your mods, not that your mods vs hp wasn’t logical. Get your **** straight...

And ask anyone on this forum. I dont come on here and just talk ****. If I give someone **** its because they act like an idiot. If you have a quick/fast/whatever car then cool, be cool about it. If you beat SRT4s, I could care less, if you embarrass 500hp Mustang/Vettes/etc I could care less, I'd give you the credit when deserved. And you acting the way you did "booo this man" only implies you don’t want people to know and you're cocky when you shouldn't be.

Im not trying to be a dick, just realistic. And when I posted my reply, I didn’t mention **** about you should race me, or my car being faster than yours because my car is slow and I know it.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:50 AM

I don’t care if you have 2 mods and make 300whp, its possible and **** happens. You don’t need to be a *** and say "not enough". Say "just blah and blah, but I’m a good driver ". How hard is that?

People ask me all the time, I don’t say "not enough...". Then on top of that you blatantly didn’t want to mention what you have because you said, "booo this man" which would imply you didn’t want anyone to know your mods, not that your mods vs hp wasn’t logical. Get your **** straight...

And ask anyone on this forum. I dont come on here and just talk ****. If I give someone **** its because they act like an idiot. If you have a quick/fast/whatever car then cool, be cool about it. If you beat SRT4s, I could care less, if you embarrass 500hp Mustang/Vettes/etc I could care less, I'd give you the credit when deserved. And you acting the way you did "booo this man" only implies you don’t want people to know and you're cocky when you shouldn't be.

Im not trying to be a dick, just realistic. And when I posted my reply, I didn’t mention **** about you should race me, or my car being faster than yours because my car is slow and I know it.
You typed alot of stuff. Bravo to you. I would read it but i could care less about you and your neon. Moving on to more important things......Whats the weather gonna be like in Salt Lake city today?
Old 10-22-2007, 10:53 AM

sunny and 70's over here
Old 10-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Banned

You typed alot of stuff. Bravo to you. I would read it but i could care less about you and your neon. Moving on to more important things......Whats the weather gonna be like in Salt Lake city today?
Maybe if you read my post you'd realize I wasnt starting ****

Also, "alot" isn't a word. Its "a lot".

Lastly, weather here is sunny, but COLD. Maybe 65 as a high today
Old 10-22-2007, 10:56 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
lol goddamn bickering.....
Old 10-22-2007, 10:56 AM

thats good for the car what are you talking about
Old 10-22-2007, 10:57 AM

Maybe if you read my post you'd realize I wasnt starting ****

Also, "alot" isn't a word. Its "a lot".

Lastly, weather here is sunny, but COLD. Maybe 65 as a high today
So you managed to call me a *** AND turn into a grammar **** all with in two posts. I've found me a real winner here folks. I gotta invite you over for tea sometime it sounds like you would be a blast to hang out with.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:57 AM

^^ agreed... no offense, but how hard would it be to list your mods?
Old 10-22-2007, 10:58 AM
Banned

So you managed to call me a *** AND turn into a grammar **** all with in two posts. I've found me a real winner here folks. I gotta invite you over for tea sometime it sounds like you would be a blast to hang out with.
Awesome I like tea! I like hot chocolate better though

But LongIsland is like, far, far away.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:58 AM

it is a pain in the ass for me so i just shirten things
Old 10-22-2007, 11:06 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
gotta leave phil alone. He's angry about his retirement yesterday. lol. It's not over phil, I can make you faster, stronger lol and for free...... just take the damn mods already
Old 10-22-2007, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Kibosh3
^^ agreed... no offense, but how hard would it be to list your mods?
Cause i didn't want to. Its called free will i try to use it from time to time. I posted how much i was making power wise that not enough for people? I've had to many arguments over "How are you making that much power but im not and i got more mods then you" and i was trying to avoid arguing in the thread cause i just wanted people to enjoy the vids but looks like were arguing anyway so mission failed i guess......
Old 10-22-2007, 11:22 AM

its not that unbelievable with the afr's you run
Old 10-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Banned

Cause i didn't want to. Its called free will i try to use it from time to time. I posted how much i was making power wise that not enough for people? I've had to many arguments over "How are you making that much power but im not and i got more mods then you" and i was trying to avoid arguing in the thread cause i just wanted people to enjoy the vids but looks like were arguing anyway so mission failed i guess......

I understand this... but when the guy said he had "3.0 pully and tune" you could have said TRUE.

Quick Reply: Cobatls vs srt-4's pt. 2