War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Cops love the SS

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 06:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SS4speed
OK here is the story me and a buddy are at a redlight and we turn left i get behind the car in the right lane about 3 car lenght behind the whole time my buddy pulls up beside me in his rsx type s we are going around 40mhp in a 35 zone and all of a sudden we see blue light my buddy gets scared and turn left for what reason i don't know but i continue to the parking lot will the cop goes after him andwhen i get to the parking lot a cop tells me to follow him so i do so. will he take me to where the rsx-s and ask for my lensince and i ask what for and he said i HERED you street racing and he seen us slow down beside each other andhit the brakes when he hit his light. i am like WTF . how do you here someone street racing i have a stock exhaust and so does he.the officer then tell me to shut up he doesnt want to here it. by this point i dont know what is going on i got told to shut up twice by the cop. i called my parents because i felt like i was threathen and when they get there the cop starts lieing to them saying we both said we was going over 40mph.will then cop ask my to sign a summons to go to court willi told him i am not signing it until he here what i got to say will that didnt work he said sign it or go to jail. i sign it anyways.i just dont understand how we was street racing 1. the was a car in front of me the whole time 2.we wasnt speeding we was going with traffic 3.how do you here someone speeding. 4.he didnt get it on radar as if he need it to. sorry for the long story but what do you guys think will happen in court.
That really sucks but next time use spell check or something...I had the hardest time attempting to decipher what you were trying to convey.