War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Dodge Stratus R/T?? Come on...

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 06:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by laloosh
no offense to ure relationship, but it doesnt sound to healty. You girl could have stopped this when it first started.
1. Tell he shes not intrested in anything but business related convo.
2. Don't pick up the phone when he calls
3. Make it obvious she doesnt care

Once again, if she did that, you wouldnt have this problem....obviously shes still talking to him soooooooo
1. Being that the guy is new and everyone wants a comfortable and laid back workplace she naturally is going to talk. I don't know anybody who talks only about buisness at work. That would be horrible. No? Unfortunately this guy is just a little weird. and cocky.
2. Oviosuly the first time she will pick up the phone because she doesnt recognize the number. At which point she flat out hung up. She didn't pick up the house phone her dad did. He later delevered the message to her.
3. She has made it obvious over the last 3 days that she doesnt want anything to do with him, including asking a manager to have different times because of him.

So all in all I would have to say we have a very healthy relationship. No disrespect, but I can't see how one would get the idea that a relationship would be unhealthy based off of this. Thanks though.

Alleycat thanks a lot for the advice. I've told her things similar to this but naturally she is a little hesitant because that is her personality.. she doesn't generally enjoy confrontation. I'm going to stick to it though, especially now that I've read what you say.

Thanks a lot guys.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:10 PM

all im saying is that there are two sides to every story. ive seen this happened many times. If she would just ignore him the problem would be solved.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Scythe_Snake
Dude! My friend had a 03 Stratus SXT that doesn't have too many few horses than the r/t.....and I took him by 2-3 cars in my 2.2L.......racing that would be like racing a stock neon,......
hahah That part made me laugh!

Well if it ever comes down to a race, you have nothing to worry about.