War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Down goes 06 wrx, 09 tC, 350z, foxbody, 99 svt cobra, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Down goes 06 wrx, 09 tC, 350z, foxbody, 99 svt cobra, etc.

Yeah...just noticed this.

Every race was pretty lame...i walked away from all of them handily.

Only interesting one was the 350z, we are doing about 60 or so and we both get on it, and at 110~ i'm walking him hard so i tap my brakes as i got 3+ lenghts on him, i am doing about 90 now as he passes me and once he gets a few cars ahead he turns on the flashsers like he won...he then kept going even though we had plenty of room to run again. he didn't want none =P

Foxbody was a fun race, both pacing each other at 45~ so he gets on it and i do and i blow his doors off, next light, guy is just laughing and goes "wow, just, WOW"

WRX owner is a coworker who was talking trash for months how he'd blow my doors off. We go from a 45 punch and i ofc walk away like he is standing still. We go from a dig later, and by top of first i'm in front of him already and he shut it down at end of 2nd.

Scion tC is another coworker...he got on it as i was behind him so i got on it to chase him..realized how slow he is(even turbo'd) and i get next to his door to let up, look over as he is still flooring it and i put the hammer down and just leave him behind horribly. lol

SVT Cobra...i would of won, we go from a dig, at top of 1st he is about 2 cars on me, by top of 2nd at 55~ i am at his door...and he stopped...was pulling him HARD. I count this as a win, if we went to 70 he'd of been behind me and i would of kept pulling.

Basically I haven't lost to anyone barring the SVT Cobra technicality.

I love this car, lol.

btw, these all occurred on Mars, no animals were harmed during these shows of exhibitionism.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Good runs!
Old 05-05-2012, 05:47 PM

damn just wait till you get that downpipe installed and tuned for it! zooom.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:07 AM

i know, i've had this downpipe for probably 2 months now.

wife is done with school monday, i should have plenty of time to get it put in then.

after that it is IC, charge pipes and new tune.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:28 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Damn... you took your car to Mars? How was it?

Good races :P
Old 05-09-2012, 08:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
good runs, what did the wrx had done to it? and what year? i find it hard to believe in first gear you were passing him already when those things launch like rape apes. Now go find a turbo lsj near you and see how you do :P
Old 05-09-2012, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by jonathan923
good runs, what did the wrx had done to it? and what year? i find it hard to believe in first gear you were passing him already when those things launch like rape apes. Now go find a turbo lsj near you and see how you do :P
stock WRX...all of 220hp i think it has..he has a Perrin radiator and silicone hoses and an intake. but he talked trash allllllllllllll the time about how he would wreck me in a race. all he talks about now is how he is getting the new mustang gt500 boss 302 cobra svt lightning whatever the ****. lol

still afraid to race the evo9 in the work parking lot..it looks MEAN, and if its the same one i saw for sale on evom, it's pushing 450~whp or more.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by nRRe
Yeah...just noticed this.

Every race was pretty lame...i walked away from all of them handily.

Only interesting one was the 350z, we are doing about 60 or so and we both get on it, and at 110~ i'm walking him hard so i tap my brakes as i got 3+ lenghts on him, i am doing about 90 now as he passes me and once he gets a few cars ahead he turns on the flashsers like he won...he then kept going even though we had plenty of room to run again. he didn't want none =P

Foxbody was a fun race, both pacing each other at 45~ so he gets on it and i do and i blow his doors off, next light, guy is just laughing and goes "wow, just, WOW"

WRX owner is a coworker who was talking trash for months how he'd blow my doors off. We go from a 45 punch and i ofc walk away like he is standing still. We go from a dig later, and by top of first i'm in front of him already and he shut it down at end of 2nd.

Scion tC is another coworker...he got on it as i was behind him so i got on it to chase him..realized how slow he is(even turbo'd) and i get next to his door to let up, look over as he is still flooring it and i put the hammer down and just leave him behind horribly. lol

SVT Cobra...i would of won, we go from a dig, at top of 1st he is about 2 cars on me, by top of 2nd at 55~ i am at his door...and he stopped...was pulling him HARD. I count this as a win, if we went to 70 he'd of been behind me and i would of kept pulling.

Basically I haven't lost to anyone barring the SVT Cobra technicality.

I love this car, lol.

btw, these all occurred on Mars, no animals were harmed during these shows of exhibitionism.
Good runs. Better hope you dont run into a bolted terminator though.