War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Evo Bad Day!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 09:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AGREE SOMEHOW race car should only have 2 door .... i love my ss/sc is the faster car i ever have and i own camaros,300zx and ser.....is just suck to take off the line ........ v8 are ok but i cant afford the gas prices then again war bring prices in gas so high.......
Old 11-14-2007, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by codyss
Can you guys read?

I would be saying the same stuff if I still had my SS/SC hell look at my posts a few years ago I did say the same stuff! Sorry but STi's suck and so do EVO's if they didn't have AWD they would be almost worthless altogether.

And I still love how some of you douches claim I magazine race, nope sorry I have been to the track and raced more people on the street than any of you whiners.

Just deal with the fact that you worship/drive a rice mobile and that only fanboys care. Most of you on here who own a STi or EVO have no idea how to drive and rely soley on AWD to make up for it.

It makes me laugh when you all get worked up and do bring up GTO vs STi or EVO because I have had better races with SS/SC's.

Just deal with the fact that they look like **** from any angle other than from the front, have no top end and get whooped on by 90's technology V8's all the time.

I don't care if your winged egg crate can carve corners better or stop 10 feet before me. Thats what I expect from a car that belongs on dirt even though a well driven RWD will hand it to you.

Cry some more you sedan driving bitches...........
Yawn, it's getting late over here but I'll touch your points in order before I go to sleep.

Can you read?
1) If you still had your SS/SC you'd still be a fanboy douche bag, just in a different car. If Evo's and STi's didn't have all wheel drive the power plants in them would still be a superior power plant. Also if if's were fifths we'd all be drunk but the reality is Evo's and STi's are all they're cracked up to be and you're still a tool, no amount of ifing is going to fix that.

2) It's amazing for someone who's been to the track so many times you've never posted a single slip, and when called out you always quote magazine numbers and non-existant track times you claim you've ran. (BTW the GTO did get owned in that Edmunds comparison, just thought I'd point that out)

3) I am quite happy, and aware of what I drive thanks, some people prefer to drive the car they make the payment on and not what random dicks on the internet say they should. Once more you have no idea what the skill level of anyone who drives any car is, you're just saying something in an attempt to draw attention away from your own level of fanboi stupidity. Fail, we still all know you're a fanboi, and that you're stupid.

4) You've had better races with SS/SC's because they're faster than you, and you do suck, alot.

5) Looks are relative. I could comment on your bloated cavalier, but I figure through countless generations of inbreeding you in some way admire the shape of your car. Not my cup of tea, but hey sweet heart, if it blows your hair back why not? 90's tech huh? Pushrods go back a bit further than that, and Evo's and STi's regularly embarass cars with said tech, cylinder count and displacement.

6) I don't think you know what to expect, first you claim that the cars suck at races with turns more than every 50ft and then after you're proven wrong you say it doesn't matter? I also have a proposal for you, why don't you take your RWD wonder and see just how good it does on the dirt against one of the Rally boxes. I suspect you will be wrong there again, but hey all those rally teams are dumb for using AWD right?

I will keep crying Cody, because somewhere, in a trailerpark far far away, someone is having sex with their sister or cousin just like your parents did. Their offspring will be yet another dissapointment to the Mullet gods that will spew misinformed, inaccurate, fanboi garbage and I or someone like me who is the product of two parents not related to each other will have to listen to and chastise this dimwitted member of society.

Pancakes.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:33 AM

i like the end lol pancake .... lol oh well i should rename the thread the gto vs sti vs evo verbal war... can i do that?
Old 11-14-2007, 09:54 AM

The EVO and STi are just whack material for fanboys, anyone who thinks there the **** just doesn't know what a real car is.
I am totally at a loss here...honestly. I can't believe I even had an ounce of respect for someone who would say something so stupid cody...seriously. This car that your saying isn't real...will hang with most cars that cost twice to three times the dollar amount as it does, not to mention they are completely unfazed by any change in terrain or season they would come across.

The people who own them...the people that drive them..and the people that test them...ALL disagree with your OPINION.

As far as top end...I will race your GTO to 150mph...I will start in 6th gear...good luck

Tell you what..go get footage of your GTO doing say a 80-140 roll (I know you have a camera...and I will turn my tune down to 430HP and I will do the same...lets see who can do 80-140 faster? DEAL? Let's do it...I will get the footage tonight if you want...lets do this...it's your chance to prove to people that you are not clueless...you wanna?

Most of you on here who own a STi or EVO have no idea how to drive and rely soley on AWD to make up for it.
If you honestly knew how to race the way you claim to. You would understand that AWD takes a lot more skill to launch than a rwd car...which is why the STI's and EVO's have better magazine times than what you see at the track. It takes a lot of practice to launch and AWD properly. It shows a lot...the cluelessness...when people say...just rev it up and drop the clutch dude...100% NOT how you do it. RWD you spin a little if you mess up...big deal let off the gas a tad...AWD you stall your car or bog it to the point your screwed...it's not easy.

It makes me laugh when you all get worked up and do bring up GTO vs STi or EVO because I have had better races with SS/SC's.
I have had better races against civics than LS1 camaro's...whats your point? You should stop racing 19 year olds (KLUGSRT4) if you can drive so well?

On paper, the GTO looked tough to beat. A 400-hp small-block V8, six-speed manual, rear-wheel drive — what more do you need? But the more we drove these cars on the edge, the more we realized that the STi was the real deal. It held its own on the drag strip and flat-out smoked the GTO through the slalom.
wow..if the sti's sucks...that must mean the LS2 GTO just lays around with it's mouth permanetly open.

1) If you still had your SS/SC you'd still be a fanboy douche bag, just in a different car. If Evo's and STi's didn't have all wheel drive the power plants in them would still be a superior power plant. Also if if's were fifths we'd all be drunk but the reality is Evo's and STi's are all they're cracked up to be and you're still a tool, no amount of ifing is going to fix that.

2) It's amazing for someone who's been to the track so many times you've never posted a single slip, and when called out you always quote magazine numbers and non-existant track times you claim you've ran. (BTW the GTO did get owned in that Edmunds comparison, just thought I'd point that out)

3) I am quite happy, and aware of what I drive thanks, some people prefer to drive the car they make the payment on and not what random dicks on the internet say they should. Once more you have no idea what the skill level of anyone who drives any car is, you're just saying something in an attempt to draw attention away from your own level of fanboi stupidity. Fail, we still all know you're a fanboi, and that you're stupid.

4) You've had better races with SS/SC's because they're faster than you, and you do suck, alot.

5) Looks are relative. I could comment on your bloated cavalier, but I figure through countless generations of inbreeding you in some way admire the shape of your car. Not my cup of tea, but hey sweet heart, if it blows your hair back why not? 90's tech huh? Pushrods go back a bit further than that, and Evo's and STi's regularly embarass cars with said tech, cylinder count and displacement.

6) I don't think you know what to expect, first you claim that the cars suck at races with turns more than every 50ft and then after you're proven wrong you say it doesn't matter? I also have a proposal for you, why don't you take your RWD wonder and see just how good it does on the dirt against one of the Rally boxes. I suspect you will be wrong there again, but hey all those rally teams are dumb for using AWD right?
I have to agree 1000000% with everything you just said.

I openly challenge to get footage of my STI, with matched HP...racing a GTO from any MPH to any MPH...this is an open challenge...so we can all show the "ignorant" people how shitty the STI's and EVO's top end is.

Sad part of this challenge is all of the ignorant **** talkers wil continue to run their mouths and not post video of their GTO or LS1...seems like a simple challenge considering the **** talkers have a chance to not only shut me up, but prove their point.

Please...any takers...lets keep it on this thread and show everyone who is right.

Last edited by FNFAST; 11-14-2007 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-14-2007, 10:01 AM

do you guys live so close to each other?
Old 11-14-2007, 10:02 AM

I openly challenge to get footage of my STI, with matched HP...racing a GTO from any MPH to any MPH...this is an open challenge...so we can all show the "ignorant" people how shitty the STI's and EVO's top end is.

Sad part of this challenge is all of the ignorant **** talkers wil continue to run their mouths and not post video of their GTO or LS1...seems like a simple challenge considering the **** talkers have a chance to not only shut me up, but prove their point.

Please...any takers...lets keep it on this thread and show everyone who is right.

again...

Last edited by FNFAST; 11-14-2007 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-14-2007, 10:29 AM

Thumbs down

[QUOTE=KlugSRT-4;1660166]Ok You people need to start reading the whole thread. Never once did i say that stock for stock a srt-4 would win. My money would go on the evo/sti.
I bought my srt-4 of 12 grand from woodhouse in blair. It was a 05 with 16000 miles. I couldnt pass it up. I even traded my t/a in for it. I am not going to bitch about interior, how its made (i have yet to have a problem with mine). But i sill have my cobra if i want to get serious into racing.

Now we know you are a clueless liar you posted previously in this samen thread that YOU HAVE a T/A and A srt4 and were lookin at a lightning! come on lie to me more you trash talkin BOY!

Originally Posted by codyss
I just read the last few posts and laughed my ass off, EVO's and STi's have top end and make a come back above 90mph thats a good one.

I am sorry folks but why try to use there trap speed in there defense? That just shows how damn quick they are in the 1/8 and how slow they are in the 1/4.

I remember way back when everyone on here knew a SS/SC Stage2 would pull on either from a roll.
Hey cody ss I used to think you were stupid, and I apologize for that. Because see now I realize that you are a clueless RETARD! WOW! you dont know ****, except how to talk **** about **** that you dont know ****! KEEP diggin that hole, it wont be much longer until every single member of this site knows you are our dumbest member! Keep up the highly laughable posts, I find them terribly amusing! LOL! YOU can shut me up if you take up FNFASTs challenge. ( WE know you wont!)

Last edited by LUCKY333; 11-14-2007 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-14-2007, 10:47 AM

YOU can shut me up if you take up FNFASTs challenge. ( WE know you wont!)
Damn straight he won't...it's much easier to talk **** than prove anything when you have the chance to (assuming your right of course which he isn't).

I find it funny that I am giving the perfect chance to have him prove one of his dumb statements for once and he again is caught full of crap and wont do anything except swear a couple times...put people down...claim he has nothing to prove...and that he still knows what he is talking about.

He might be a little (i use little loosely) knowledgable in LSx's...but I can see from his posting that his knowledge stops there.

I think we will get a video about the same time everyone else gets a timeslip out of him.

Best part of the challenge...I would be detuning my car to the point it is misfiring from running overly rich..and my top end would still stroke his ass. His car running tip top at 400hp losing to a car running like **** at 400hp that supposedly has no top end...you think he is going to post up a video for that...

He always talks trash and never gives anything but his opinion.

I think someone should start a block cody ss thread and then everyone can go on it and verify that they blocked him...stink...start the thread brother.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:51 AM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The End...