War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

G35 sedan stock VS Camaro SS L99 Auto on the track rnd 2

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 10:25 AM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
Even if Nissan raised it to 7600, that is still not 7800-7900. That is a pretty significant difference.

And the thread you pointed to is moot. If you had a "bad" tune you wouldn't be running 13.6's. Same as if your cats were clogged like you claim. Just stop dude. Your excuses are starting to get out of hand.

Also I LOVE how you are now on my dragtimes post saying its fake even though you can clearly see me beside my car with the number 34 on the windshield and the time slip... I don't think you can make yourself look like a bigger moron than you have.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:02 AM

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts
Holy **** Miller. Give it a damn break.

We all know you're full of ****. Quit trying.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my buick could beat this g35 can we move on now
Old 06-01-2013, 06:02 PM

I don't see why a g35/350z can't run 13.4, but who really cares because they suck on the track, there slow, and every persian, iranian douchebag owns one and thinks its hot ****. Don't forget they have the styling of a steaming turd.

the VQ35de is only good for one thing:

Go back to your nissan forums, no one gives a **** about your stupid cars.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:37 PM

Received 840 Likes on 737 Posts
Originally Posted by MillerCycle
Hmmm... You say it can't go past 7500 rpm? I did little research that found otherwise.

http://media.caranddriver.com/files/...ertrain-ss.pdf

http://media.caranddriver.com/files/...port-6mt-1.pdf

Tuners aren't fullproof, especially on this car...

Point in case, try reading this....

Bullydog tripledog programmer - G35Driver
I thought yours was an automatic? I can't keep up with all this Infinity vs Nissan stuff
Old 06-01-2013, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by m33pm33p
I don't see why a g35/350z can't run 13.4, but who really cares because they suck on the track, there slow, and every persian, iranian douchebag owns one and thinks its hot ****. Don't forget they have the styling of a steaming turd.

the VQ35de is only good for one thing:

Go back to your nissan forums, no one gives a **** about your stupid cars.

Sorry but I can assure you I give exactly zero ***** about your stupid car too And no I think I'll stay. I had a Cobalt SS long before you thought about having one.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:12 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
oh miller just stop posting. NOONE in this thread has sided with you once except for WRX your boyfriend.. and you've contradicted yourself 15 times.. give it up. tuned or not noone cares. and we know you're tuned anyways
Old 06-01-2013, 10:01 PM

Before lock - I gotz more memes!!!!!

Old 06-01-2013, 10:07 PM

Old 06-01-2013, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by OzzyruleZ
+1

I know lol, I have just been posting responses to mess with Ozzy. If someone commented that on my youtube or whatever I wouldn't give 2 you know whats lmao.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by ripped
my buick could beat this g35 can we move on now
This is where I have to draw the line, what ET does it run in the 1/4 mile ? Doesn't matter if you put down 300 whp, it's still fwd and on stock suspension and tire that actually makes your ET go up because you have less traction.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:16 AM

+1

I know lol, I have just been posting responses to mess with Ozzy. If someone commented that on my youtube or whatever I wouldn't give 2 you know whats lmao.
Oh yeah sure, acting like a pissy female on my Youtube and Dragtimes was just to mess with me. Just like you changing your story here. You aren't saving any face back peddling now.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:25 AM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
^^^^ this.

he acts like we were the first people to ever use an internet forum and haven't seen this before many times.. haha
Old 06-02-2013, 05:40 PM

This is where I have to draw the line, what ET does it run in the 1/4 mile ? Doesn't matter if you put down 300 whp, it's still fwd and on stock suspension and tire that actually makes your ET go up because you have less traction.
wow you are a total ****, you don't even know what car he drives honda fagboy.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:17 PM

what does it matter its still faster
Old 06-02-2013, 11:26 PM

Ozzy quit running your mouth, no one cares about your constant whining and complaining. If a person with common sense read my comments they would know I was joking, not get all butt hurt about it.

If you are down to run our cars I am down here and more then willing, this isn't a unicorn fueled track where stock 350Z's run 13.4 on street tire. You know as well as I do that if we had the same 60 foot I would be just as fast or faster... The track I frequent is poorly prepped typically, as many members on this forum will attest too. The DA only falls below 1000 when its 50 degrees out or less, at that point street tires get harder and 60 foots go up.

Originally Posted by ripped
what does it matter its still faster
Finally! Someone to talk too.... What all is done to your Verano? They are very nice cars but I have never seen one at the track. Like 300 whp ? I watched it walk a 2v full bolt on pretty easily.

*Edit looked it up.

283 whp... curb weight of 3450 lbs?

I should make 270-280 whp with my tune and I weighed 3510 lbs at the track.

At the track I would get you for sure, fwd vs rwd... But from a roll eh I think you might win.

Last edited by MillerCycle; 06-02-2013 at 11:37 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:04 AM

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts
So now you're everyone's buddy again? Whatta joke.

Surprised you haven't been banned yet.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:17 AM

Ozzy quit running your mouth, no one cares about your constant whining and complaining. If a person with common sense read my comments they would know I was joking, not get all butt hurt about it.

If you are down to run our cars I am down here and more then willing, this isn't a unicorn fueled track where stock 350Z's run 13.4 on street tire. You know as well as I do that if we had the same 60 foot I would be just as fast or faster... The track I frequent is poorly prepped typically, as many members on this forum will attest too. The DA only falls below 1000 when its 50 degrees out or less, at that point street tires get harder and 60 foots go up.

Finally! Someone to talk too.... What all is done to your Verano? They are very nice cars but I have never seen one at the track. Like 300 whp ? I watched it walk a 2v full bolt on pretty easily.

*Edit looked it up.

283 whp... curb weight of 3450 lbs?

I should make 270-280 whp with my tune and I weighed 3510 lbs at the track.

At the track I would get you for sure, fwd vs rwd... But from a roll eh I think you might win.
Oh yeah because I'm going to go to the **** hole that is Oklahoma to waste my time beating your modded car with my stock one lol. Sadly for you, you can't drive well enough to cut a 60' as good as mine so you should just stop talking right now lol. Which by the way I have no issues getting 2.0's in that 50* weather you are blaming yours on. I've gotten better 60' times than you in my friends pathfinder lol I've run better times than your best in worse conditions than yours.

Oh and saying I'm whining is cute. Says the little girl going out of his way to talk **** on dragtimes and YouTube. I've had the decency to keep it here where you started it but seeing how everyone here agrees with me you are doing stuff a 12 year old girl would lol

Tell you what come to Florida and I might just find the kindness in my heart to teach you how to get a decent 60'with your rwd car lol
Old 06-03-2013, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by cluelessk
So now you're everyone's buddy again? Whatta joke.

Surprised you haven't been banned yet.
The kid has issues. He is just trying to save face now lol
Old 06-03-2013, 02:31 AM

Oh yeah because I'm going to go to the **** hole that is Oklahoma to waste my time beating your modded car with my stock one lol. Sadly for you, you can't drive well enough to cut a 60' as good as mine so you should just stop talking right now lol. Which by the way I have no issues getting 2.0's in that 50* weather you are blaming yours on. I've gotten better 60' times than you in my friends pathfinder lol I've run better times than your best in worse conditions than yours.

Oh and saying I'm whining is cute. Says the little girl going out of his way to talk **** on dragtimes and YouTube. I've had the decency to keep it here where you started it but seeing how everyone here agrees with me you are doing stuff a 12 year old girl would lol

Tell you what come to Florida and I might just find the kindness in my heart to teach you how to get a decent 60'with your rwd car lol
I'm on Primewell PZ900 all season tires, driving an auto car takes no skill. I'm used to fwd manual so it's a walk in the park.

Name:  VIDEO0003_0000166625_zpse9236b1f.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  39.6 KB

Not easy when you have to drive through waterbox and your trans won't let you do burnout to clean tires off either...

There you go talking **** about me again and reverting to childish name calling. No one cares. Get over it. This is a car forum, not a forum to complain and whine like "he called me this! he called me that! he hurt my feelings!". If you don't get dry humor then don't respond.

That pic is also from my friend's full bolt on(headers/tune/cai/tb/everything) V6 Camaro and his wife's V6 Mustang(Intake/tune/headers/lca). Both are auto.
Stang is car 813, his Camaro is car 845

Name:  2420May202013_zps3f815028.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  90.9 KB

Last edited by MillerCycle; 06-03-2013 at 02:39 AM.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:59 AM

No sir, I'm not talking ****. I'm stating facts. Your 60' sucks. You have a million excuses as to why. Boo hoo I have to drive through the water box, I can't do a burn out, the tires get to hard in the cold, they are all seasons... Then you have lied your ass off about what is done to your car and now have even gone so far to claim the cats are clogged... You think if you spew enough bullshit it will cover up your idiocy but it doesn't. Take notice that your buddies aren't in here defending you anymore.

"This is a car forum, not a forum to complain and whine like "he called me this! he called me that! he hurt my feelings!" The irony in this statement is too much! When the sentence right before it is you crying because I said you are acting like a little girl! Might I suggest practice what you preach? Quite crying about me being mean to you, aka calling you out on your BS.

All I can say about your friends in the Camaro and Mustang is they suck at driving. After that many passes you would think their 60' would improve at least a little. But I guess its because it was cold, their tires were hard and they can't do a burnout either?

Just stop Miller. Seriously, you acting like you are suddenly dignified isn't working. The rest of the thread is still here for everyone to see as well as all the pictures I posted of you acting like a girl. Oh yes I went all childish again and called you girl! I assure you buddy, nobody here will ever take you seriously after the **** you spewed in this thread.

Here, this is what you can do. You can go ahead and put me on ignore because I assure you that I will take any chance I get to call you on your ****. So if you don't want to see it better go click that ignore button. If we are lucky you'll just be banned then we don't have to worry about you junking up the forums with your stupidity anymore.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:11 AM

No sir, I'm not talking ****. I'm stating facts. Your 60' sucks. You have a million excuses as to why. Boo hoo I have to drive through the water box, I can't do a burn out, the tires get to hard in the cold, they are all seasons... Then you have lied your ass off about what is done to your car and now have even gone so far to claim the cats are clogged... You think if you spew enough bullshit it will cover up your idiocy but it doesn't. Take notice that your buddies aren't in here defending you anymore.

"This is a car forum, not a forum to complain and whine like "he called me this! he called me that! he hurt my feelings!" The irony in this statement is too much! When the sentence right before it is you crying because I said you are acting like a little girl! Might I suggest practice what you preach? Quite crying about me being mean to you, aka calling you out on your BS.

All I can say about your friends in the Camaro and Mustang is they suck at driving. After that many passes you would think their 60' would improve at least a little. But I guess its because it was cold, their tires were hard and they can't do a burnout either?

Just stop Miller. Seriously, you acting like you are suddenly dignified isn't working. The rest of the thread is still here for everyone to see as well as all the pictures I posted of you acting like a girl. Oh yes I went all childish again and called you girl! I assure you buddy, nobody here will ever take you seriously after the **** you spewed in this thread.

Here, this is what you can do. You can go ahead and put me on ignore because I assure you that I will take any chance I get to call you on your ****. So if you don't want to see it better go click that ignore button. If we are lucky you'll just be banned then we don't have to worry about you junking up the forums with your stupidity anymore.
Notice how I start talking about cars, then you revert to this non-sense bs name calling and defamation of character. I think it would be best you just ignore me instead of starting useless crap in a thread. You could have stopped a long time ago by not posting in my thread. Nobody will take either of us seriously if you continue with this drama. I tried to stop and change the subject matter back to cars on Post 220(for the record) and you just bring bs **** talking back up about me. Never said one damn word about you being a moron or a jackass or anything... Yet you just blindly continue to, just because you want to have the last word. Now quit posting in my thread and let it die.

P.S. the VDC on automatic vq35hr is different then manual. It's never fully turned off, I still see the flashing icon when I launch and it cuts throttle during that and when I try and do a quick burnout to clean off the tires.

Goodnight.

Last edited by MillerCycle; 06-03-2013 at 03:25 AM.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:38 AM

Notice how I start talking about cars, then you revert to this non-sense bs name calling and defamation of character. I think it would be best you just ignore me instead of starting useless crap in a thread. You could have stopped a long time ago by not posting in my thread. Nobody will take either of us seriously if you continue with this drama. I tried to stop and change the subject matter back to cars on Post 220(for the record) and you just bring bs **** talking back up about me. Never said one damn word about you being a moron or a jackass or anything... Yet you just blindly continue to, just because you want to have the last word. Now quit posting in my thread and let it die.

P.S. the VDC on automatic vq35hr is different then manual. It's never fully turned off, I still see the flashing icon when I launch and it cuts throttle during that and when I try and do a quick burnout to clean off the tires.

Goodnight.
04silverwrx started this thread so, technically, it's not your thread either.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:26 AM
Banned

Received 162 Likes on 128 Posts
*om nom nom* Popcorn
Old 06-03-2013, 09:12 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
that Camaro and mustang are pathetic. Don't know if I've seen worse drivers lol. Even I got a better 60 and I've only done 2 passes at the strip. Which were both horrible btw. lol

Quick Reply: G35 sedan stock VS Camaro SS L99 Auto on the track rnd 2