War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Got Busted! =(

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 09:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr McCabe
It's possible that a warrant can be issued after the fact. It happens a lot. If your worried about possible jail time go speak to a lawyer and know your rights. Once the warrant is issued and your picked up it is possible for you to be remanded to jail until your court date. I've seen it here a few times for street racing cases. Being remanded can happen if it's your first offence or your 20th. It all depends on the prosecuter and the judge. More then likely you'll just get a fine... keep in mind, I'm not a lawyer, I'm a correctional officer, but I am fairly educated in the Canadian legal system which differs from your states legal system.

Yeah here in USA it way different in every state, actually you can go to something called a substation and check if you have a warrant and they will let you pay it off without arresting you.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:41 AM

same thing happend to tho it was me and a yellow gto we were racing and I saw the cop so I pulled over the gto booked it the cop let me go ever since that I haven't raced dragracing +120 in a 50 jail time for sure
Old 04-15-2009, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Mr McCabe
It's possible that a warrant can be issued after the fact. It happens a lot. If your worried about possible jail time go speak to a lawyer and know your rights. Once the warrant is issued and your picked up it is possible for you to be remanded to jail until your court date. I've seen it here a few times for street racing cases. Being remanded can happen if it's your first offence or your 20th. It all depends on the prosecuter and the judge. More then likely you'll just get a fine... keep in mind, I'm not a lawyer, I'm a correctional officer, but I am fairly educated in the Canadian legal system which differs from your states legal system.
Damn... =(
Old 04-15-2009, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by NobDaSkrilla
TX is extream about it if im alone and screech my tires they can bust me for racing or so ive heard.
doubtful, just tell the officer you accidentally revved too high and dropped the clutch. if he gives you a ticket tell the judge the same thing. its tough to prove street racing especially if u werent speeding
Old 04-15-2009, 10:35 AM

hey now, italianjoe is my best fwend.

you shouldve ran depending on what the circumstances were. if ur way faster than that firebird and the cops car is off when he clocked you, just zoom by him and hell be forced to pull over the trans am since thats the slower car that he catches. i raced a 350z and i beat it by a car and a half and when i went over the hill going prolly 120 the cop turns on his car and his lights so instead i floor it, blow by him at 140 and the z gets on the freeway and the cop gets on the freeway. heh. i was lucky but it was still a good idea AT THE TIME. i spent the night in a ware house further down the road.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by M1kl0

you shouldve ran depending on what the circumstances were. if ur way faster than that firebird and the cops car is off when he clocked you, just zoom by him and hell be forced to pull over the trans am since thats the slower car that he catches. i raced a 350z and i beat it by a car and a half and when i went over the hill going prolly 120 the cop turns on his car and his lights so instead i floor it, blow by him at 140 and the z gets on the freeway and the cop gets on the freeway. heh. i was lucky but it was still a good idea AT THE TIME. i spent the night in a ware house further down the road.
see i love those stories for some reason people on css think u cant get away or they call u an idiot lol
Old 04-15-2009, 12:01 PM

unbelievable. ******* retard.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by shawn672
doubtful, just tell the officer you accidentally revved too high and dropped the clutch. if he gives you a ticket tell the judge the same thing. its tough to prove street racing especially if u werent speeding
Its too late for that like a dummy I was honest to him they got me recorded admitting to doing it I wasnt thinking we I said it

Originally Posted by randizzle
unbelievable. ******* retard.
I agree with you randizzle I wouldnt try that...

Last edited by NobDaSkrilla; 04-15-2009 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-15-2009, 12:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think he was just trying to give you a scare. They won't put a warrant out for you. If they do then he lied to them about SOMETHING. His duty would be to arrest you right then and there if the charge was racing.
I understand people don't like street racing. That's cool. What I hate is when you all come in AFTER the fact and just tell him what he SHOULD have done. I'm sure it's evident to him what he SHOULD have done.
Also, racing is racing regardless if you break the speed limit. There's all sorts of charges they can throw at you just for spinning the tires. If they really want to that is...
For example if you just take off WOT but stop shy of the speed limit they can get you for exhibition of speed, possibly wreckless... it just depends.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm too JDM for you

Originally Posted by Jaemon52
Tell that to ItalianJoe1, he's such a streetracing idiot. When anyone condemns his street racing he also wishes death upon them...really cool guy, I'll celebrate the day he's banned.
oh stfu dude. don't call out my friend like that. i'm gonna celebrate the day you STFU
Old 04-15-2009, 12:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jaemon52
Tell that to ItalianJoe1, he's such a streetracing idiot. When anyone condemns his street racing he also wishes death upon them...really cool guy, I'll celebrate the day he's banned.
WTF? Joe = the ****.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Zander916
I think he was just trying to give you a scare. They won't put a warrant out for you. If they do then he lied to them about SOMETHING. His duty would be to arrest you right then and there if the charge was racing.
I understand people don't like street racing. That's cool. What I hate is when you all come in AFTER the fact and just tell him what he SHOULD have done. I'm sure it's evident to him what he SHOULD have done.
Also, racing is racing regardless if you break the speed limit. There's all sorts of charges they can throw at you just for spinning the tires. If they really want to that is...
For example if you just take off WOT but stop shy of the speed limit they can get you for exhibition of speed, possibly wreckless... it just depends.
Thank you... the best reply ive gotten
Old 04-15-2009, 01:45 PM

No pity. Don't be so stupid next time
Old 04-15-2009, 02:56 PM

wtf?
Old 04-15-2009, 03:01 PM

thread full of street racing retards
Old 04-15-2009, 03:06 PM
I'm too JDM for you

Originally Posted by _UnLiMiTeD_
thread full of street racing retards
cry me a river
Old 04-15-2009, 03:18 PM

your one of them, keep posting e-thug, you dont look any cooler
Old 04-15-2009, 03:21 PM
I'm too JDM for you

your one of them, keep posting e-thug, you dont look any cooler
how am i an e-thug? lmao
Old 04-15-2009, 03:21 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 04-15-2009, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by BLAZIN07SS
how am i an e-thug? lmao
people come on saying people who street race are idiots (FACT) So smartess you comes in all tough telling them to STFU. Why because their correct? You care to explain what they said was wrong?
Old 04-15-2009, 04:31 PM

no warrant will be out for you, you will get a notice in the mail for a court date. the cop didnt get you for street racing probably reckless driving... dont get your panties in a bunch... there are far more worst things that could of happen. pay the fine, go to court for the points and fight it... and move on. next time before you do runs... make sure NO cars are behind you regardless of distance. and of course no cars in front of you for a GOOD distance
Old 04-15-2009, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by 06SS ALL DAY
no warrant will be out for you, you will get a notice in the mail for a court date. the cop didnt get you for street racing probably reckless driving... dont get your panties in a bunch... there are far more worst things that could of happen. pay the fine, go to court for the points and fight it... and move on. next time before you do runs... make sure NO cars are behind you regardless of distance. and of course no cars in front of you for a GOOD distance
or just dont do it at all anymore?
Old 04-15-2009, 06:12 PM

or just dont do it at all anymore?
i just dont understand you and everyone else's point of being in this section if you dont like street racing.

this is where everyone talks about street racing.

you coming in here and preaching dont street race is like a Black person going to a KKK meeting and telling them not to be racist. . .

GTFO seriously. if you dont wanna hear about street racing dont come into this section
Old 04-15-2009, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
i just dont understand you and everyone else's point of being in this section if you dont like street racing.

this is where everyone talks about street racing.

you coming in here and preaching dont street race is like a Black person going to a KKK meeting and telling them not to be racist. . .

GTFO seriously. if you dont wanna hear about street racing dont come into this section
Being Racist isn't illegal......Street Racing is, and it is very dangerous for you and other innocent drivers on the road. So you get the
Old 04-15-2009, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by JsavageSS/TC
Being Racist isn't illegal......Street Racing is, and it is very dangerous for you and other innocent drivers on the road. So you get the
so if you want to act like an internet daddy, or cop go somewhere else dude.

you arent gunna stop people from street racing in this section its just plain stupid.

and for the record, i think racing on a crowded street or anywhere that people are around is stupid, but if you are on the highway and its late at night or early in the morning and its open, of coarse im gunna race someone.

so right back at you E-dad

Quick Reply: Got Busted! =(