War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Gto

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 06superchargedbalt
He brought it on himself man...I'm not picking on you either, but he did...and then bringing my Fiancee' into the mix was really wrong. It could've been over 2 pages ago. He's just always got something smart to say to me, just about in every thread I make. I hate fighting with people on here period, but it's about time I lashed back a little.
Huh??? I asked LS2guy an innocent question. You weren't even close to being involved in the conversation.

Originally Posted by LS2guy
Well even though i'm 29 and make $100k since I own and operate a business I would rather have you think I am 45 and old rather than borderline homosexual like you.
Originally Posted by SLoW SHO
Whats wrong with being a homosexual?
EVERYTHING
You're the one passing judgement and hate on a group of ppl. You shouldn't say **** especially when your choice of a partner has the body of a 9 yr old boy.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Cobalt443
Hold on....let me bold this....

"If $100K isn't alot then the area you live in is ******* pathetic and filled with worthless folks who most likely cry if they sweat."

Ignorance is bliss my friend and two can play at that game. Calling people that make more than you in different professions, worthless?....hmm, pot meet kettle

and I figured you'd start the name-calling. That's the good ol' Cody I remember!
Name calling, hmmmm.

And I bust my ass to make what I do and am selfmade, sure some people who make more work for it so good for them. I will never look up to or hold someone to a higher standard when they don't know the meaning of work.

While your at it please tell me your smart enough to figure out where what amount of money means more doesn't make it a better place. Your comment was assinine and you deserve any reply you got.

Huh??? I asked LS2guy an innocent question. You weren't even close to being involved in the conversation.

You're the one passing judgement and hate on a group of ppl. You shouldn't say **** especially when your choice of a partner has the body of a 9 yr old boy.

Whoa why the hell is my quote in there?

Last edited by LS2guy; 01-09-2009 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-09-2009, 07:56 PM

Damn man, are 9 year old boy's bodies on your mind or what?! I tell you what, Post pics of your boyfriend and maybe we can compare partners

P.S, you did way too much heavy research just to find that picture..you must have been pretty desperate for a comeback...******* laughable.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Banned

Name calling, hmmmm.

Whoa why the hell is my quote in there?

You said at least you don't look homosexual. All I did was ask whats wrong with being homosexual. Then Billy Bob over here wanted to get all right wing on us.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Area47
the gay bashing is getting way out of hand in here. homophobic nature being shown in public is a good way to get ones ass beat down.
Public as in behind a keyboard public or face to face with a gay person public? Most people are much shyer about their prejudices when standing right in front of it.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by StinkBOMB
Public as in behind a keyboard public or face to face with a gay person public? Most people are much shyer about their prejudices when standing right in front of it.

You know whats really ******* stupid is people who use the term Homophobic, disliking people who screw people of there own gender isn't a damn phobia.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:57 AM

You said at least you don't look homosexual. All I did was ask whats wrong with being homosexual. Then Billy Bob over here wanted to get all right wing on us.
Billy Bob I wouldn't be afraid to say this it's wrong to anyone. Being prejudice is hating a minority, but in this case it's homesexuals, which isn't a skin color, it's a gender choice..a wrong one, and unnatural one. If you're homosexual and don't want other people's opinions then don't put yourself in that position Mr. Sho.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Banned

Billy Bob I wouldn't be afraid to say this it's wrong to anyone. Being prejudice is hating a minority, but in this case it's homesexuals, which isn't a skin color, it's a gender choice..a wrong one, and unnatural one. If you're homosexual and don't want other people's opinions then don't put yourself in that position Mr. Sho.
Being gay isn't a choice. Chosing to be with a woman that looks like a boy is.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:01 PM

Being gay isn't a choice. Chosing to be with a woman that looks like a boy is.
Your a sad sad person. I'll see you at the pearly gates . I would expect a better comeback from a toddler. And did you say being homosexual isn't a choice?!?! WHAT?! Then what is it?
Old 01-11-2009, 07:45 AM

You know whats really ******* stupid is people who use the term Homophobic, disliking people who screw people of there own gender isn't a damn phobia.
Right, I wouldn't classify it as a phobia either, dislike/disgust are not fear. What's even dumber is people screaming understanding and tolerance who are unable to tolerate or understand an opposing view. This sort of thing is to be expected from certain people though. Being gay has nothing to do with a GTO, or Cobalt, or any car ever manufactured for that matter but here we are taking it back to grade school. I know damn well 90% of the people here aren't half the bad ass in person they are behind a key board.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:43 AM

Right, I wouldn't classify it as a phobia either, dislike/disgust are not fear. What's even dumber is people screaming understanding and tolerance who are unable to tolerate or understand an opposing view. This sort of thing is to be expected from certain people though. Being gay has nothing to do with a GTO, or Cobalt, or any car ever manufactured for that matter but here we are taking it back to grade school. I know damn well 90% of the people here aren't half the bad ass in person they are behind a key board.
X2.. I try to keep it that way myself.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:20 AM

Society as a whole has gone to hell in a hand basket if you haven't noticed, morals and respect in general seem to have taken a backseat. If you can look at it and not wonder what the hell is going on your most likely part of the problem. But this is a discussion for a different thread and section all together.

Last edited by LS2guy; 01-11-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:12 PM

Society as a whole has gone to hell in a hand basket if you haven't noticed, morals and respect in general seem to have taken a backseat. If you can look at it and not wonder what the hell is going on your most likely part of the problem. But this is a discussion for a different thread and section all together.
Exactly. And SlowSho put himself in that position. Because the argument in which someone was called a homosexual was between you and MemphisStylez. And then he asked the question "what's wrong with being a homosexual?", and I just so happened to be the first to say something. Plus, if you ask that sort of question, you ARE GOING to get an answer. But In any other situation, I would have refrained myself...but simply because he has been the way he has towards me...I expressed my opinion. Sorry to anyone who had to endure the BS, but it seems like you can't avoid it anywhere on this forum anymore. and I hate it.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:32 AM

Exactly. And SlowSho put himself in that position. Because the argument in which someone was called a homosexual was between you and MemphisStylez. And then he asked the question "what's wrong with being a homosexual?", and I just so happened to be the first to say something. Plus, if you ask that sort of question, you ARE GOING to get an answer. But In any other situation, I would have refrained myself...but simply because he has been the way he has towards me...I expressed my opinion. Sorry to anyone who had to endure the BS, but it seems like you can't avoid it anywhere on this forum anymore. and I hate it.

Don't worry about it.

Although I must say this little trend of girls being brainwashed by the media and little boys to weigh 100lbs is gross it's still a to each there own argument. After looking at several of the "post pics of your GF" and "post up who you think is hot" threads I just shake my head. Most of the people here who talk smack about anothers GF or wife have no room to speak due to being in the same boat or lack there of completely.

As for the homo remarks I forgot it is 2009 and saying that would open a can of worms.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:44 PM

only 314 posts and a 3 year old thread?

comon LS2 guys, u can do better than this.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
only 314 posts and a 3 year old thread?

comon LS2 guys, u can do better than this.
I think the way this thread went scared everyone off.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:34 AM

I think the way this thread went scared everyone off.
Nah, they're just busy stroking each others.....ego's.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:47 AM

^ niiice
Old 01-16-2009, 10:10 PM

just thought I would juice this thread up

a early 90's daytona T3 vs a ls1 Goat

enjoy

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/R...1-99850085034e
Old 01-17-2009, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by glhs379
just thought I would juice this thread up

a early 90's daytona T3 vs a ls1 Goat

enjoy

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/R...1-99850085034e
Yet another car that can burn in hell with the rest of it's K chassis relatives.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:30 AM

bump