War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

guy at work thinks my car is a cavi.

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 05:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Decent outcome. Least he showed up like a real man would. That 100 bucks would of been nice but 90% of the time people run their mouth and don't even have cash to put up.

Originally Posted by KlugSRT-4
Not to be an ass but i really dont need to see your new time slip. I am just saying racing for money is dumb and you are taking advantage of someone that is less intellegent then you are. Why would anyone want to do that? I wouldnt, i have my own money and can afford my own ****. Just race them, beat them, and be done with it. No need to take anyones money when all we have is **** little 4 bangers.
Forget it. I just got a little offensive when you talked about my sig suggesting I can't make money on bets bleh bleh whatever. I see your point, but I for one won't ever back down from something If I'm going to make some cash on it. Free money does not happen often and I will smile all the way to the bank to add to my stash. BTW, my new sig may also have a SRT-4 in it so I'll see you on the SRT-4 forum.

Last edited by R&C_rallySS; 11-09-2007 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2007, 02:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by anthonyS88
^ looks like you also have a big ******* intercooler lol
haha Biggest one i could find.

Originally Posted by Slowbalt SS05
Man its fun to run for money, you’re an idiot if you know you can smash on some one and not put money on it. **** real racing is for money not just to run your car man. What’s the point in making your car fast if you can’t make a bet for some cash? Man. It’s a gamble, but gambling is fun.
Look how much you earn is some NHRA events, really compared to how much the cars are you dont make ****!

Originally Posted by GreenPurgatory
It is not dumb, street racing is dumb, not the money part. He is not taking advantage of someone that is less intelligent. You are now calling the other guy an idiot, and the css.net guy an *******. The "less intelligent" guy was asking for it, and he'll be more intelligent when he loses $100. Ok, end rant.
Never did i call him an idiot. He didnt race for money. I am sure the other guy had it, he deffinatly isnt spending money on car payments and ****.

Originally Posted by R&C_rallySS
Decent outcome. Least he showed up like a real man would. That 100 bucks would of been nice but 90% of the time people run their mouth and don't even have cash to put up.

Forget it. I just got a little offensive when you talked about my sig suggesting I can't make money on bets bleh bleh whatever. I see your point, but I for one won't ever back down from something If I'm going to make some cash on it. Free money does not happen often and I will smile all the way to the bank to add to my stash. BTW, my new sig may also have a SRT-4 in it so I'll see you on the SRT-4 forum.
So you have a srt-4 now! Bad ass. Let me know if you ever need help.