War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

hahaha kids and their hondas

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 05:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hahaha kids and their hondas

Well tonight im super ****** wasted and we go to the store to buy some more beer... my friend drivin my car... 06 ss/sc stock.... when we get there this guy and his girl are chillin in front of their black civic and playin around and arguin and as we walk by his girl says to me and my boy.... and she says to us "im jus tellub the truth huh guys" and im like well as long as were tellin the truth my car wouldkick ur cars ass and the guy jus looks at me all dumb founded.... so i go in and buy my beer and come bck out and im like dude im sorry i was jus playin. i dont mean to make u sound like a bitch in front of ur girl.... and he gets all pissed and is like 'its cool i know id put 6 cars on u no problem" and then he accuses me of talkin **** and says the car aint minve cause i wasnt drivin.... bitch ass civic owners :-p

sorry of this doesnt make sense... im crunk.... :-(
Old 01-07-2007, 05:08 AM
Banned

Made pretty good sense.
Old 01-07-2007, 05:10 AM

crunk, or drunk? or both?
Old 01-07-2007, 05:21 AM

hard to follow this one.lol tell us again tommorro
Old 01-07-2007, 05:22 AM
Banned

HAHAHA drunks and their **** talking
Old 01-07-2007, 05:42 AM

WHY DIDNT YOU RACE!! or have youir friend race lol. even if he cant drive unless hes got a nice turboed civic he cant beat you lol.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by sensesfail99
Well tonight im super ****** wasted and we go to the store to buy some more beer... my friend drivin my car... 06 ss/sc stock.... when we get there this guy and his girl are chillin in front of their black civic and playin around and arguin and as we walk by his girl says to me and my boy.... and she says to us "im jus tellub the truth huh guys" and im like well as long as were tellin the truth my car wouldkick ur cars ass and the guy jus looks at me all dumb founded.... so i go in and buy my beer and come bck out and im like dude im sorry i was jus playin. i dont mean to make u sound like a bitch in front of ur girl.... and he gets all pissed and is like 'its cool i know id put 6 cars on u no problem" and then he accuses me of talkin **** and says the car aint minve cause i wasnt drivin.... bitch ass civic owners :-p

sorry of this doesnt make sense... im crunk.... :-(
Well above this is the drunk version of what happened.... this is the day after...
Last night a few of my buddies were in town and we decided to start throwing back some grey goose.... we start the night out with a shot and quickly move on to jus gettin shitty as hell. I take the bottle of goose and pour about a glass full and pound it and chase it with a pepsi... like 10 minutes later im drunk.... its like 8 shots = the glass.... not much, but im a lightweight i guess.... we run out of alc. so we go to the store... d.d. is driving my balt ss/sc that is completely stock.... we get to the store and this bigger guy... maybe like 6'1 or so 200+ lbs and his gf are standing out front of their 04 bodystyle civic and are playing around... dude has door open and music blaring out some shitty ass speakers... so im thinking "homo jojo from the get go" as we walk by his gf says something to us like "im just telling the truth, huh guys?" to us... so im like "well while were telling the truth "my car would would spank ur cars ass" the guy looks offended, but is too dumbfounded that some 5'10 140lbs tops guy jus said something like that to him. so i go buy my beer and come back out and his gf decides to run her mouth about how their car would put 6 on mine in no time... and my car was all show and no go... so once again i start running my mouth and im like "dude... ive got 2x the hp u have, i could give u a headstart and still kill ya" and go to get in the passenger side... guys all "ooo look its not even his car, its his friends ride and he thinks he is the **** for riding in it" i state its my car, but im in no shape to drive it and get in the car and leave...

sorry its a novel with bad grammar, punctuation and spelling....

Old 01-07-2007, 02:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sensesfail99
Well above this is the drunk version of what happened.... this is the day after...
Last night a few of my buddies were in town and we decided to start throwing back some grey goose.... we start the night out with a shot and quickly move on to jus gettin shitty as hell. I take the bottle of goose and pour about a glass full and pound it and chase it with a pepsi... like 10 minutes later im drunk.... its like 8 shots = the glass.... not much, but im a lightweight i guess.... we run out of alc. so we go to the store... d.d. is driving my balt ss/sc that is completely stock.... we get to the store and this bigger guy... maybe like 6'1 or so 200+ lbs and his gf are standing out front of their 04 bodystyle civic and are playing around... dude has door open and music blaring out some shitty ass speakers... so im thinking "homo jojo from the get go" as we walk by his gf says something to us like "im just telling the truth, huh guys?" to us... so im like "well while were telling the truth "my car would would spank ur cars ass" the guy looks offended, but is too dumbfounded that some 5'10 140lbs tops guy jus said something like that to him. so i go buy my beer and come back out and his gf decides to run her mouth about how their car would put 6 on mine in no time... and my car was all show and no go... so once again i start running my mouth and im like "dude... ive got 2x the hp u have, i could give u a headstart and still kill ya" and go to get in the passenger side... guys all "ooo look its not even his car, its his friends ride and he thinks he is the **** for riding in it" i state its my car, but im in no shape to drive it and get in the car and leave...

sorry its a novel with bad grammar, punctuation and spelling....

HAHA, I stand by my original statement.

PS Grey Goose goes down smooth.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:02 PM

Thumbs up :)

Cudos to you for not drinking and driving!!!!! Ya kids and thier imports, now tell us the truth, did u race and actually lose? lol jk..
Old 01-07-2007, 03:03 PM

Being a jerk that I am, I think I would of raced him for ***** and giggles. I did that sometimes when I was drunk to with my buddies (Back when I had my sunfire). I would let them race any civic haha
Old 01-07-2007, 03:08 PM

i tried racing another civic way earlier that night when me and spectral were rolling... kid wouldnt bite... i love picking on civics!
Old 01-09-2007, 10:04 AM

my girlfriend has an 03 civic and if that one is anything like hers, it will put 6 lengths on you , j/k they are friggin slow and they more than likely have no idea what they are talking about.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:49 AM

none of the civics with wings and walmart spearkers want to play with me no more
Old 01-09-2007, 08:40 PM

the cobalt is not a car that most other 4 cylinder cars want to race, maybe it looks to aggressive cuz the only cars i can pick a fight with will kill me, (g35,mustang gt, sti, etc.) the rice civics that would race me in my celica and cavy wont race me in this. i guess it keeps me out of trouble lol
Old 01-09-2007, 09:24 PM

you sound like an ass when you are drunk LOL and for all you know, you just didn't see the 3 foot tall fmic under that ricer front bumper that would suck you up. could have been the rare, BUT EXISTENT big hp honda. there is an orange accord that drives around with those wing open doors and stuff in my area and i always thought WOW that car is rice (bright, bright orange paint, cf hood, those doors) and always wanted to race him, but once i saw his car at mcdonalds when i was driving by and noticed something i didn't notice before. HUGE intercooler on a v6 accord....that basically means 12 second car or unused fmic that just slows him down...i wont take chances LOL!

Last edited by 8cd03gro; 01-09-2007 at 10:08 PM.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:41 PM

^^ my buddy had a turbo v6 accord....mid to low 14s...sloww....not all are fast
Old 01-09-2007, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by bluecobaltss06
^^ my buddy had a turbo v6 accord....mid to low 14s...sloww....not all are fast
well it's one of the new ones...they run mid 14's stock with the 6 speed. looks kinda like this, but orange with a bigger front mount, and really dark ass tints.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/847552/7

dono exactly what is done, but the big front mount leads me to beleive he is boosting probably fairly high for that motor, probably around 10 psi (just a guess) which would make for a low 13 sec car for sure.