War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Highway race - SS/SC vs 04 STi

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 05:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WS69
Uneducated white trash...damn you're a moron.

You're a stupid wigger ass retard, hows that for the truth??
Funny, I don't even listen to rap!
Old 05-29-2006, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by quest
oh ok let me get to this now.

I see. just because i relise what a waste of money an evo or sti is it automatticaly makes me this kid wesman or what ever he is now. if i had 30 grand to spend i would deffinitly go out spend 23K on a cobra and then mod the **** out of it and still spend 4k under what you spent for your ugly ass stock ricer with its useless "wing".

This waste of money can be beat by f bodies as well
Because this wing does a lot:

Old 05-29-2006, 05:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Gloveperson
I know, I was saying that to Wesman/LS1TA/ whatever he is this time. Sorry for the misunderstanding. You can tell since I posted that comment after I quoted him.

I ask again, who cares? Does being in a faster car make you better than me? No, it doesn't. Being a better driver would though.

No, I didn't.

We've been over this already. You are a ricer by every single definition of the word. If you want to go back, look at previous posts on this argument in which you were not able to rebuff me because you know I am right and you are wrong thereby making you a ricer.

Oh and a semicolon is not the correct punctuation when creating a contraction such as doesn't. And "thats" needs an apostrophe.
Ok i thought you were saying that in general everyone on here is debating those two. So I was saying that I was not i was just comparing a V8 to a 4 cyl.

I dont have anythign agenst Stis or Evos inparticular if you were talking about civics then I'd fight thouse too, i am just not a fan of 4 bangers... however i belive that we are all smart enough to relize what a watse of time hondas are.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:58 PM

I'm classless??

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME YOU ******* MORON.

You assume wrong, and no, I don't have a mullet. Seeing as you love STis and Evos, I will assume that you are Asian and dress like a ***, hows that for a stereotype??

At least I don't have sex with men like you do

heh..

WS69 sent me this pm..

Dear Stupid ****,

I think its funny how you automatically assume things about me, even though you don't know who I even am. I know 280Z, and he is in fact a skinny ****** whos parents buy him everything, including his beloved factory rice STi.

I keep coming back because its funny. Maybe not for you, but its funny for me. I love how that stupid ass moderator DC52NV bans just for joining, even if I haven't said anything. I find it hilarious. And what I find even more hilarious is how pissed all you morons get when I post about how shitty the Evo and STi are. As if I'm personally insulting someone, when in fact I'm just telling the truth.

So heres the bottom line - as long as that retard DC52NV keeps banning me, I'll be coming back just to **** him off again. Have a nice day.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:58 PM

I am a ricer?? How is that?? You are the one driving a piece of **** factory riced out Subaru STi, not me. I suppose all people who drive Muscle cars are "ricers". Get a clue, post calling kettle black
We've already gone over this:

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/show...&postcount=113
Old 05-29-2006, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by quest
Oh i know that they can launch real hard. but thats about it. Oh man your pushing 290- 300 HP.... thats a lot of "ponies" , if you compair it to the rest of the POS 4 bangers out there. The 04 mustang cobra is pushing 390 stock. 100 more hoses, good luck.
add some mods and you dont have a prayer.

And the only reason all of you say that "roll racing" isn't really racing is because your AWD dream machines suck from a roll, you cant beat someone with launch if there is no launch.
Im assuming you are referring to me... again. You must like my ride to talk about it so much. Thanks. 390hp stock... OMG someone give you a cookie for the discovery youve made. We know that the cobra(2003-2004, terminator) is fast in a strait line no doubt, but like all heavy V8s, it has its weaknesses(ie. turns) BTW- Im not pushing 300hp man, read my intro.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:03 PM

Hurray!! Wesman is gone, again!
Old 05-29-2006, 06:06 PM

that was fast... lol
Old 05-29-2006, 06:07 PM

i think the mods should have let me have a little more time with those two!!! lmao!
Old 05-29-2006, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by SS4ME
Hurray!! Wesman is gone, again!

the little 16 year old scrawny boy will be back...
He just can't help himself, it makes him feel like a man....

sad case really.....
Old 05-29-2006, 06:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by evolve
Im assuming you are referring to me... again. You must like my ride to talk about it so much. Thanks. 390hp stock... OMG someone give you a cookie for the discovery youve made. We know that the cobra(2003-2004, terminator) is fast in a strait line no doubt, but like all heavy V8s, it has its weaknesses(ie. turns) BTW- Im not pushing 300hp man, read my intro.
Ricer
Old 05-29-2006, 06:26 PM

I like that guy, reminds me of a guy on my ship. Hes always talking about how superior fox body mustangs are to "POS 4 bangers". We go at it all day, but in the end, we have a beer and talk about sports!
Old 05-29-2006, 06:27 PM

yup, the little 16 year old is back, and pm'd me again..

You must be blond or something. I already explained that I'm not who you think I am, and that I find it hilarious pissing you ******** off.

Too bad if you don't like it, its funny for me. Get a life and stop harping on the fact that you don't like it, I don't give a **** what you think.
his new name:

DC52NV2

I wonder if his parents are proud of him?

Bwuaaahaaahaaaha!
Old 05-29-2006, 06:30 PM
Banned

thanks alot dipshits... i ******* got banned because you all assumed i was wesman.

get over it not everyone who hates STIs and Evos is wesman.

you like my new name i figured since u want me to be wesman ill be questman.

oh yeah and the "wing on the TA". ready for this hear we go. the wing on RWD cars is functial because it puts dwonforce on the back tires to get more traction. what is the point in haveing one on the STI/EVO. even though it adds a little more force on the back it will lift the front a little wich will make LESS traction in the front. if its for looks then that is gaudy and ugly. why not go with a more tasteful wing leik the WRX at least its not overbearing.

hes right you are a **** and i dont care if i cant spell worth a **** im a redneck wholives in the boondocks of jerzy and am proud of it. LONG LIVE THE V8!
Old 05-29-2006, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by CynicX
You arent comparing the entire times from both cars.

Heres and example.

Car A runs 13.0 at 95 MPH...

Car B runs 14.0 at 105 MPH...

In the 1/4 car B doesnt stand a chance. On the highway this is a HUUUUUUUUUUGE difference. Car A isnt even going to be competition for Car B.

So thats basically that. To be more frank a WRX is car A and the Cobalt SS is car B. Now I know the times are totally inaccurate but you get the point.

Basically your MPH is the only thing thats going to matter when racing someone while 40+mph. When my car was stock I would get KILLER 1/8th mile times, but after that those same cars I killed in the 1/8th are walking by me 3/4's of the way down a 1/4 mile track...
yea i know thats why i said from an dig. not highway
Old 05-29-2006, 06:37 PM
Banned

Wow. Now thats funny. A moron who drives the most riced out stock car on the planet is calling a Pontiac Trans Am "rice". Congratulations, you're a dipshit.

What do we see? An over sized, nonfunctional hood scoop (unlike the STi's). A massize body kit. A lack of altezza lights, which ironically is also not on my 04 STi since they did not come with them. An oversized wing, too? Hmm. Talk about ricey! Man, those WS6 Trans-Ams are so ricey

Wanna know what else? A Trans-am is simply a performance version of a V6 Firebird just as an STi is a performance version of an Impreza! It is simply stunning how much irony and kettle calling you have said.
Thats got to be the dumbest comparison I've ever read. I didn't think anyone was that stupid, but apparently you are.

First of all, the hood scoops are functional you *******. They say RAM AIR on them for a reason. They induct cold air to the intake, which of course makes more power.

Second of all, I don't think anyone knows what a "massize body kit" is. Sounds like something you made up. If you meant massive, then you are still wrong, as Trans Ams don't have "massive body kits". They merely have a tasteful ground effects package. No unfunctional scoops and gay-ass pink STI letters here.

Funny you should mention the altezza ricer lights, as all the new STIs have them. The Trans Am doesn't have anything on it resembling "rice". The wing on your piece of **** STI looks like its off of a Plymouth Superbird, meaning its extremely oversized and totally useless. its there so that ricers can crea their pants over the ugly ass looks of the STI. Ricers ike yourself.

Oncde again, you are wrong. The Firebird was originally designed to be a V8 Muscle/Pony car, the V6 version was merely made to fill in as the cheaper model and improve sales. Trans Am did not start out as a V6 equipped vehicle. Which of course it the opposite of your factory rice STI, which is just a Impreza family sedan with a turbo engine and a bunch of tacky, ugly ass appearance modifications.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by questman

oh yeah and the "wing on the TA". ready for this hear we go. the wing on RWD cars is functial because it puts dwonforce on the back tires to get more traction.

I think you mean weight not down force and that has to be the more ricey responses. The amount of weight one of those adds is negligible. I guess taking out the spare tire+jack in the back should not be done since that takes weight off of the rear tire, too?

The point of showing the T/A was not to make fun of spoilers. It is a tastefull spoiler. But it is very tall and it does nothing. If you really are not wesman, read the link to the other cobalt ss thread I posted. I talked to him about the T/A about that.

Anyway, I don't have the STi wing on my STi. I took it off because I don't like the way it looks. I have an RS trunk.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LittleMT
yup, the little 16 year old is back, and pm'd me again..

his new name:

DC52NV2

I wonder if his parents are proud of him?

Bwuaaahaaahaaaha!
Yeeehaw ****
Old 05-29-2006, 06:41 PM

thanks alot dipshits... i ******* got banned because you all assumed i was wesman.

get over it not everyone who hates STIs and Evos is wesman.

you like my new name i figured since u want me to be wesman ill be questman.

oh yeah and the "wing on the TA". ready for this hear we go. the wing on RWD cars is functial because it puts dwonforce on the back tires to get more traction. what is the point in haveing one on the STI/EVO. even though it adds a little more force on the back it will lift the front a little wich will make LESS traction in the front. if its for looks then that is gaudy and ugly. why not go with a more tasteful wing leik the WRX at least its not overbearing.

hes right you are a **** and i dont care if i cant spell worth a **** im a redneck wholives in the boondocks of jerzy and am proud of it. LONG LIVE THE V8!
you got banned becuase you are a clueless idiot.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:46 PM

/re-subscribe

I think some of you guys put your anger in alot of the wrong places. I mean come on, why does someone HATE an EVO or STI?

I own a WRX and there isnt a car on the road I hate. Sure I dont like a few out there becuase they arent my style, and I wouldnt buy alot of them. I still dont hate them.

I mean if you like V8's thats great. I used to own a SVT Cobra and I loved it. I needed something more practical that would get me around in the snow. So I bought a WRX. I know its not the fastest car on the road. Its faster then alot of cars, but certainly not the fastest and I certainly dont hate any car thats faster or slower.

As far as the STI and EVO goes. Sure maybe you think its ricey. Thats your opinion and everyone has a right to there own. I definately think the EVO and STI arent ricey, but then again I like them. Everything on both cars is functional. Light weight wheels, vortex generators, both wings on the STI, hood scoop etc etc. The car was designed to have function over form. Thats why both of them perform so well. You dont see Subaru or Mitsu putting those wings on there other models because they LOOK good, because they dont look good. But they do serve there purposes.

Ever see the interior of an EVO? Talk about CHEAP, but then again the car wasnt made to be luxorious. You cant even get the STI with leather, or any sort of nice interior.

Edmunds rated the EVO 9 as best performance to the buck under 35,000, and the STI a very close second in 2006. The STI and EVO both beat out the GTO in performance and nothing else, the GTO's are badass IMO. So at least give respect where respect is due.

I mean did someone in an EVO or STI run over a family member to cause you to hate something so much?

I love american muscle but at this point in my life it just not a practical buy
Old 05-29-2006, 06:46 PM
Banned

I think you mean weight not down force and that has to be the more ricey responses. The amount of weight one of those adds is negligible. I guess taking out the spare tire+jack in the back should not be done since that takes weight off of the rear tire, too?

The point of showing the T/A was not to make fun of spoilers. It is a tastefull spoiler. But it is very tall and it does nothing. If you really are not wesman, read the link to the other cobalt ss thread I posted. I talked to him about the T/A about that.

Anyway, I don't have the STi wing on my STi. I took it off because I don't like the way it looks. I have an RS trunk.

There for you agree that the wing is very distastefull and oversized for the car.

Even though the TA spoiler dosent do much it dose make some sence. and it fits the car well. i also leik the mustang spoiler that dose NOTHING yes and that part can be conciderd rice butits a nice accent to the car. if the TA spoiler was on the Mustang then i would make jsut as much fun of it as the STI spoiler. also the altezza lights i see on mustangs are hidious and make fun of them as well.

on another note y would u want to take out the tire and jack? what if u get a flat lol. weight savings.. V8s dont even notice a change in weight unless its a lot.

were is this link you speak of?
Old 05-29-2006, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by DC52NV2
Wow. Now thats funny. A moron who drives the most riced out stock car on the planet is calling a Pontiac Trans Am "rice". Congratulations, you're a dipshit.

Thats got to be the dumbest comparison I've ever read. I didn't think anyone was that stupid, but apparently you are.

First of all, the hood scoops are functional you *******. They say RAM AIR on them for a reason. They induct cold air to the intake, which of course makes more power.

Second of all, I don't think anyone knows what a "massize body kit" is. Sounds like something you made up. If you meant massive, then you are still wrong, as Trans Ams don't have "massive body kits". They merely have a tasteful ground effects package. No unfunctional scoops and gay-ass pink STI letters here.

Funny you should mention the altezza ricer lights, as all the new STIs have them. The Trans Am doesn't have anything on it resembling "rice". The wing on your piece of **** STI looks like its off of a Plymouth Superbird, meaning its extremely oversized and totally useless. its there so that ricers can crea their pants over the ugly ass looks of the STI. Ricers ike yourself.

Oncde again, you are wrong. The Firebird was originally designed to be a V8 Muscle/Pony car, the V6 version was merely made to fill in as the cheaper model and improve sales. Trans Am did not start out as a V6 equipped vehicle. Which of course it the opposite of your factory rice STI, which is just a Impreza family sedan with a turbo engine and a bunch of tacky, ugly ass appearance modifications.
have you ever looked under the hood of an STi??? Theres an intercooler there man, but of course you wouldnt know that because you know ABOSOLUTLY NOTHING about the STi. Tell you what, I will bring my "ricer evo" and you bring your "ricer trans am" and we can do a 1320 run and a slolom, and tell you what... ILL BE IN REVERSE!
Old 05-29-2006, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by DC52NV2
Sarcasm > You

Originally Posted by
No, they don't. I love how F-body owners don't even know their own car (even though you own a Cavalier). The hood scoops are not connected to the intake manifold or any part of the intake system. There is no air getting in there. It is simply letting air get into the engine bay which is like cutting a whole out of a hood. It does nothing. You have to buy a kit, usually the BG kit for a WS6. I had a different one for my Z28 that would take air from the ground. The hood is nonfunctional.

The SS is even worse as it actually heats up the engine bay until you have been moving for about a half a mile.

http://www.installuniversity.com/ins...sity/index.htm

Originally Posted by
Tasteful body kits? I guess that is in the eye of the beholder. There is more bodywork on a WS6 than there is on an STi. Fact. BTW, the STi hood scoop IS functional. Learn about the car before you talk. The car has a top mounted intercooler. You are always wrong, aren't you?

Originally Posted by
Typical ricer response. I ask again, why do you keep coming back?

Originally Posted by
100% wrong. The trams-am is a nicer version of a Firebird. Which is a ponycar. Read what pony cars are. The V8version were the special version. Just like the STi is the special version.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:50 PM

There for you agree that the wing is very distastefull and oversized for the car.

Even though the TA spoiler dosent do much it dose make some sence. and it fits the car well. i also leik the mustang spoiler that dose NOTHING yes and that part can be conciderd rice butits a nice accent to the car. if the TA spoiler was on the Mustang then i would make jsut as much fun of it as the STI spoiler. also the altezza lights i see on mustangs are hidious and make fun of them as well.

on another note y would u want to take out the tire and jack? what if u get a flat lol. weight savings.. V8s dont even notice a change in weight unless its a lot.

were is this link you speak of?
He quoted a lot of it above in my response.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:00 PM

Im Saying This... Quesman...or Wesman... Just Leave Our Forums.. You Cannot Contribute.. Quit And Stop Making New Screen Names.. Ill Get Ur I.p. Address And Give It To Admin To Block Ur I.p From Getting Access.... Later Bitch...

Quick Reply: Highway race - SS/SC vs 04 STi