War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

How would i do against............????

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 02:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2fastSS
lol wow we have a ****** bunch of tools on this site honestly...no ****** wondering everyone is leaving this damn site because of tools like you all....
are you serious??? you and your buddy get on here talking about your racing stories WHILE HE WAS HIGH, and we are the toolbags. its people like you to morons that give teenagers, cobalt owners, and car enthusiast in general a bad name.

mods feel free to lock this **** ASAP
Old 02-19-2007, 02:06 AM

the 4 door quarter mile times is a 13.4 and i have a 2 door
Old 02-19-2007, 02:06 AM

lol wow we have a ****** bunch of tools on this site honestly...no ****** wondering everyone is leaving this damn site because of tools like you all....

"tools" that know how to use proper punctuation and type complete sentences. You and your incredibly helpful and informational posts about "How would i do against my gay stoner boyfriend?" will be missed.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:08 AM

so hatricksu your telling me that youve never gotten high?? sad thing is i havent ever till that night... Either way its just like saying a stage 2 cobalt should walk all over me but you know what i ******* beat one from a roll... Hmm so tell me the logistics in that... You know maybe my cars specs arent up to par or maybe the gash in my intake could be it to because the fender well medal is hittin the intake making it have a gash which i still havent gotten to take out... Either way, ill be the injen intake and well see where we stand

Originally Posted by HotSauce
"tools" that know how to use proper punctuation and type complete sentences. You and your incredibly helpful and informational posts about "How would i do against my gay stoner boyfriend?" will be missed.
Lol where the **** did this guy come from?? Haha

Last edited by 2fastSS; 02-19-2007 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2007, 02:09 AM

Ha..Ha...Shouldn't you be getting high with your boyfriend and driving into some innocent people? Just checking.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:11 AM

The funny part is that not only were you guys talking about racing while being high, but you are goin an callin ALL of us a bunch of tools. I was actually tryin to support the both of you, and you're gonna make a comment like that..Maybe you should go sit you young, lazy, pot smokin azz back on the couch and laugh about how your smokin your life away..

According to what your boy wrote, you drive the 330Ci, if this is true then I don't see how you're car is running that quick in the quarter. The weight to hp ratios don't equate. Maybe he put down the wrong info bout your ride, that would explain it. But according to the model that he stated, you should lose.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:11 AM

so hatricksu your telling me that youve never gotten high?? sad thing is i havent ever till that night... Either way its just like saying a stage 2 cobalt should walk all over me but you know what i ******* beat one from a roll... Hmm so tell me the logistics in that... You know maybe my cars specs arent up to par or maybe the gash in my intake could be it to because the fender well medal is hittin the intake making it have a gash which i still havent gotten to take out... Either way, ill be the injen intake and well see where we stand

lmao i dont even know where to begin with this ****.

wow, here is the first part-
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/logistics

and no i have never once gotten high. not one time, nor do i ever intend too.

youll be an intake?
Old 02-19-2007, 02:12 AM

why are you still talking?? When in this argument did any ******* body insult you?? But yah hotsauce you sound so original using the phrase "you and your boyfriend" you sound like a little kid

ok so i should run about a 13.4 quarter mile...and with a few minor mods i should run a 12.8 still wanna talk ****

Originally Posted by bimrboy
haha you sure you dont have an M3??? please show me where you got this info

i haven't gotten high in like 6 or 7 years. those were the days....
Old 02-19-2007, 02:14 AM

why are you still talking?? When in this argument did any ******* body insult you?? But yah hotsauce you sound so original using the phrase "you and your boyfriend" you sound like a little kid
Well I was reading the thread and kinda hate when little KIDS like yourself think its cool to say you were high, like wow, I am beyond impressed. Im the little kid? Look at your posts, I have seen 3rd graders that can construct better sentences than you. I dont know, maybe its the weed. But yes, IM the little kid...
Old 02-19-2007, 02:14 AM

ok so i should run about a 13.4 quarter mile...and with a few minor mods i should run a 12.8 still wanna talk ****
do you drive a 2002 BMW 330Ci? if so you are full of **** with those times
Old 02-19-2007, 02:15 AM

Well I was reading the thread and kinda hate when little KIDS like yourself think its cool to say you were high, like wow, I am beyond impressed. Im the little kid? Look at your posts, I have seen 3rd graders that can construct better sentences than you. I dont know, maybe its the weed. But yes, IM the little kid...
****, ive seen 1st graders with better skills
Old 02-19-2007, 02:17 AM

an m3 stock runs a 13 flat honestly with my driving i prolly would be able to get a 13.8 or a 14 flat
Old 02-19-2007, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by 1gmfanatik
The funny part is that not only were you guys talking about racing while being high, but you are goin an callin ALL of us a bunch of tools. I was actually tryin to support the both of you, and you're gonna make a comment like that..Maybe you should go sit you young, lazy, pot smokin azz back on the couch and laugh about how your smokin your life away..

According to what your boy wrote, you drive the 330Ci, if this is true then I don't see how you're car is running that quick in the quarter. The weight to hp ratios don't equate. Maybe he put down the wrong info bout your ride, that would explain it. But according to the model that he stated, you should lose.
actually if i recall, you where the one who started insulting my friend by saying he is a troll... And how can someone be lazy when i work a minimum 30 hours, go to school full time?? Im smoking my life away by getting high once huh?? Damn sorry to break your bubble but getting high equates to the same thing as getting drunk actually getting drunk is a whole lot better feeling because all that happens when you smoke is that your mellowed out.... Now im young which you have no clue of, neither do you know if im lazy... But honestly, ill take that as your best written insult because i dont see nething better...... And the fact that im bilingual in two different languages and english isnt my first language gives me all the excuses in this world to not spell or correct my grammar for any reason...
Old 02-19-2007, 02:19 AM

bilingual or bisexual?
Old 02-19-2007, 02:21 AM

an m3 stock runs a 13 flat honestly with my driving i prolly would be able to get a 13.8 or a 14 flat
here is your ownage-

http://www.roadandtrack.com/reviews/..._type_cast.pdf

case closed, go smoke some pot

And the fact that im bilingual in two different languages and english isnt my first language gives me all the excuses in this world to not spell or correct my grammar for any reason...
so does that mean you know 2 languages or 4 or what?

Last edited by hatrickstu; 02-19-2007 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2007, 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by hatrickstu

so does that mean you know 2 languages or 4 or what?
Old 02-19-2007, 02:23 AM

I called him a troll because his FIRST post was him talking **** to you. I posted that before realizing that you two were buddies and he was messing with you. Not to mention, that typically non trolls introduce themselves to the community.

Anywayz...Maybe smokin the ganja slowed your response time so much that you shifted at like 4500rpms and that's why a 330ci beat you. The days that you raced the EVO and won, you weren't on weed were ya?? Hmmm...

Lmao!!

Last edited by 1gmfanatik; 02-19-2007 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2007, 02:23 AM

And I have seen adults construct sentences like they were third graders.... Lol the point is this isnt english 111 or 112 it is a ****** car forum... So if your one here to get ready for nething school related your a ******* idiot... I dont give a **** how my sentences look i just type half the time everything i write is for ***** and giggles not because im so worried about constructing my sentences in the proper manner because im affraid i might get graded.....honestly man listen yourself it is ridiculous
Old 02-19-2007, 02:25 AM

And I have seen adults construct sentences like they were third graders.... Lol the point is this isnt english 111 or 112 it is a ****** car forum... So if your one here to get ready for nething school related your a ******* idiot... I dont give a **** how my sentences look i just type half the time everything i write is for ***** and giggles not because im so worried about constructing my sentences in the proper manner because im affraid i might get graded.....honestly man listen yourself it is ridiculous
so have you accepted the fact you and your friend are idiots and know nothing about cars?
Old 02-19-2007, 02:26 AM

I read half of this post and got a headache. It is not about me trying to be a school teacher, as much as it is me laughing at you. No, your english doesn't have to be perfect, it IS a car forum, but come on..you're presenting yourself to a group of people, atleast try to pretend you received SOME form of education. And then when you combine this with the "we were racing high" bullshit, then you are asking for it.

I just PRAY that 1 of you tools doesn't race "high" again and hit some innocent person and hurt or kill them.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:28 AM

Damn, if I knew about ya'll while I was driving through Virginia I would have asked if you wanted to race the 07 Silverado my buddy an I rented. That beast has 4 more cylinders to run you with..
Old 02-19-2007, 02:29 AM

alright guys im out, im sure this will be entertaining to read when i wake up in the morning