War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

How would i do against............????

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 02:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just PRAY that 1 of you tools doesn't race "high" again and hit some innocent person and injury or kill them.
I went to a funeral on sunday of a friend that I went to school with. He JUST turned 29. Was on the side of the Turnpike getting a lug wrench out of his trunk to tighten the lug nuts and was hit by a car and knocked into traffic and hit again.. **** lickers like this bragging about smokin pot and racing could have been the reason for good people dying. So..I agree with you man, no need to be on the weed.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
so have you accepted the fact you and your friend are idiots and know nothing about cars?
i never vouched for him nor i that we ever knew nething besides the simple basics of cars....I never thought that was what was in question here...The thing with you is the fact you got offended because i said i can drive better than you, and quite frankly if i lied and you really can drive better than me it wont be the end of the world... I really couldnt give a flying ****...

And to hot sauce with a comment of bilingual or bisexual and you wanna talk about me being a kid??
Old 02-19-2007, 02:35 AM

ur link didnt work

Originally Posted by HotSauce
I read half of this post and got a headache. It is not about me trying to be a school teacher, as much as it is me laughing at you. No, your english doesn't have to be perfect, it IS a car forum, but come on..you're presenting yourself to a group of people, atleast try to pretend you received SOME form of education. And then when you combine this with the "we were racing high" bullshit, then you are asking for it.

I just PRAY that 1 of you tools doesn't race "high" again and hit some innocent person and hurt or kill them.
the fact that i have been on this car forum longer and posted more than you is all that i need to present...Simple as that.... I presented myself a long time ago no need for that nemore, I know the people that i need to know on here... And when we were racing on rt. 7 at like 3:30 in the morning believe me in bum **** eqypt where we live we dont have stupid pedestrians running around it was me, my car, and the road.... So honestly i made a just decision i dont race where there are any people around to make that clear

Originally Posted by 2fastSS

And to hot sauce with a comment of bilingual or bisexual and you wanna talk about me being a kid??
Yes.

Because I imagine it going a little something like this. You and your BMW driving friend were hanging out, high. Just getting back from your "race" you probably said you were going to post up a thread (like this) asking who would win. Then your BMW friend got all giddy with joy and munchies and said he was going to post in your thread and talk **** and it would be hilarious. This was ended with you two leaping in the air and high 5'ing.

The point is, your thread adds nothing to this forum. It is a waste of bandwidth.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:38 AM

Lmao!!
Old 02-19-2007, 02:38 AM

the fact that i have been on this car forum longer and posted more than you is all that i need to present...Simple as that.... I presented myself a long time ago no need for that nemore, I know the people that i need to know on here... And when we were racing on rt. 7 at like 3:30 in the morning believe me in bum **** eqypt where we live we dont have stupid pedestrians running around it was me, my car, and the road.... So honestly i made a just decision i dont race where there are any people around to make that clear
Wow, you have been here longer and have more posts than me????

And ok, it was 3:30 in the morning. Forget the pedestrians, how about the other DRIVERS. Now your going to say there is nobody driving at 3:30 in the morning where you live. Yet, YOU were driving at that time. You better hope there isn't 2 other stoners in your town, this could make way for a 4 car pile up.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:39 AM

ok computer steve yea im talkin to u hot sauce what kind of name is hot sauce anyways what a queer anyways...we did this race like a month ago so u can stop gettin ur girlfriends panties in a bunch...bottom line you guys are ******* retards a bmw 330 will beat a stock cobalt ss its been proven and if u want to out prove me bring ur stock piece of chevy **** over here and put ur money where ur mouth is
Old 02-19-2007, 02:39 AM

Yes.

Because I imagine it going a little something like this. You and your BMW driving friend were hanging out, high. Just getting back from your "race" you probably said you were going to post up a thread (like this) asking who would win. Then your BMW friend got all giddy with joy and munchies and said he was going to post in your thread and talk **** and it would be hilarious. This was ended with you two leaping in the air and high 5'ing.

The point is, your thread adds nothing to this forum. It is a waste of bandwidth.
IS THAT SO??? I GUESS POSTS ABOUT PEOPLES GIRLFRIENDS OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE, OR PEOPLES "FEMALE" PROBLEMS, OR FAVORITE SEX POSITION and the list goes on of the stupid posts in this ******* forum!!!!! THE OPTION YOU HAVE IS NOT ******* VIEW IT, SIMPLE AS THAT, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT OPEN YOUR ******* MOUTH......

By the way this happened like 3 weeks ago and i decided to put it up today it didnt happen by any means tonite or watch out my pot smoking ass might type like im in the 2nd grade instead of the 3rd hahahahaha
Old 02-19-2007, 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by bimrboy
ok computer steve yea im talkin to u hot sauce what kind of name is hot sauce anyways
It's what I shoot all over your mother every night.

and if u want to out prove me bring ur stock piece of chevy **** over here and put ur money where ur mouth is
Well, e-thug. I ran a 12.0 bone stock. How much money do you have?
Old 02-19-2007, 02:41 AM

Wow, you have been here longer and have more posts than me????

And ok, it was 3:30 in the morning. Forget the pedestrians, how about the other DRIVERS. Now your going to say there is nobody driving at 3:30 in the morning where you live. Yet, YOU were driving at that time. You better hope there isn't 2 other stoners in your town, this could make way for a 4 car pile up.
Rt. 7 yes at 3:30 in the morning doesnt have any drivers nor pedestrians up because where i live it is called the COUNTRY.......and yes my dick is that big

our words may be a waste of bandwith but ur pure existence is a waste of space **** off with ur **** talkin its an even race

IS THAT SO??? I GUESS POSTS ABOUT PEOPLES GIRLFRIENDS OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE, OR PEOPLES "FEMALE" PROBLEMS, OR FAVORITE SEX POSITION and the list goes on of the stupid posts in this ******* forum!!!!! THE OPTION YOU HAVE IS NOT ******* VIEW IT, SIMPLE AS THAT, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT OPEN YOUR ******* MOUTH......

By the way this happened like 3 weeks ago and i decided to put it up today it didnt happen by any means tonite or watch out my pot smoking ass might type like im in the 2nd grade instead of the 3rd hahahahaha
Oh no, CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rt. 7 yes at 3:30 in the morning doesnt have any drivers nor pedestrians up because where i live it is called the COUNTRY.......

*******, get the point here. If YOU were driving at that time, what is stopping ANYBODY else?

Last edited by HotSauce; 02-19-2007 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2007, 02:43 AM

i wasnt talkin to u mr zo6 how much dick did u suck to get that car ***

and frankly i bet i coudl drive better than u when im fucked up and ur sober

Last edited by bimrboy; 02-19-2007 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2007, 02:44 AM

None actually. But your OWN friend in this very thread said mommy and daddy bought you your car. Aww, how cute. Are you 16? Dont you have school in the morning?

and frankly i bet i coudl drive better than u when im fucked up and ur sober
Ok, get YOUR z06 and let's race. Oh wait..you dont have a..oh..ok, maybe next time. Get a job instead of smoking the reefer.

Last edited by HotSauce; 02-19-2007 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2007, 02:45 AM

my friend was being a dick and actually im 20 how old are u
Old 02-19-2007, 02:46 AM

dude it looks like you need some ***** for real because apparently your trying to argue with someone who just told you the logistics of this forum... You say that my thread has no importance neither does any of those posts.... You try to tell me that grammar and presenting yourself is really what matters when 99% the 1% being you DONT GIVE A FLYING ****.... Honestly what else you want me to argue with you about?? because what it comes down to is that i made a thread and that you came into my thread tryin to argue with me, you didnt have to open it up or open your big mouth.....
Old 02-19-2007, 02:46 AM

u act like we are stoners im not high now nor do i wanna be i smoke if i want i dont if i dont its simple and zo6s are for guys with small dicks that need somethin with a big engine to pick up girls sorry
Old 02-19-2007, 02:48 AM

my friend was being a dick and actually im 20 how old are u
He was being a dick? You didnt deny it before hand, you only told him the same about his car. Me? im 22. And I didnt suck ANY dick for my car, wow. SO instead of being 20 and smoking weed and being a low life, I grew out of HIGHSCHOOL **** and made something of myself.

Alright children, it is time for me to get to bed. I have work in the morning. Im sure you will be posting well into the early morning about how cool you are and how better than me you are. I feel bad for your parents.

Goodnight.

Last edited by HotSauce; 02-19-2007 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2007, 02:49 AM

i bet ur z06 doesnt get near as much puss as a cobalt or a bmw i mean the driver does have somethin to do iwth it and ur prolly some 43 year old douche bag on here hopin u can meet some young girl to stalk and rape

so ur daddy bought ur car to didnt u seem like a rich daddys boy *****

Last edited by bimrboy; 02-19-2007 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Why did you even start this thread?? Apparently your buddy thinks his car should beat stock SS/SC's all day long and it turns out that you being his bestest friend takes his word for it. Sorry to ruin your day, but there is NO WAY a stock 330ci is going to walk on let alone smoke an SS/SC. They DO NOT run 13.4's in the 1/4. The car has 225 hp to the crank, not even to the wheels and it weighs approx. 3400lbs, sorry but the math just does not add up.

i bet ur z06 doesnt get near as much puss as a cobalt or a bmw i mean the driver does have somethin to do iwth it and ur prolly some 43 year old douche bag on here hopin u can meet some young girl to stalk and rape
Struggling that bad for a comeback?

Ouch..that hurt

Sorry kid. Im only 22. But catch up to me when we're 43, I would love to see where you end up.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:50 AM

Oh no, CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*******, get the point here. If YOU were driving at that time, what is stopping ANYBODY else?
Got me there....The fact that you have no idea of my town or when people drive doesnt matter does it?? If a person woke up 30 mins before or after and hit the same road as me wouldnt matter either because they are ahead or behind me....Plain and simple when your high you can still figure out the daunting task of if there are any cars in a two lane highway....Neway my friends parents didnt buy his car he actually paid for it hence it being used and is still making payments on it... He traded in his 2001 audi tt
Old 02-19-2007, 02:53 AM

ok this douche bag is back lol....my car has 235 to the crank and it weighs about 2800 sorry

im in college to be a pharmacist actually u know since i love drugs so much....hey my parents didnt by my ****** car actually and oh yea will ur daddy buy me a z06 maybe ill get laid as much as u do...oh wait that means i wont get any ass nevermind ill stick to my oh so slow bmw

Last edited by bimrboy; 02-19-2007 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2007, 02:55 AM
Banned

Hey You two should get a room.. or something ****.. stop Trollin the forum with this crap, go have your cyber fun on AIM or something.. or better yet get of the computer and just F**k each other. just take this **** somewhere else