War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

I Hate Hondas

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 12:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tennpenn83
then apparently these are not "reasonably intelligent" people on the acura boards. i've been on several for the same reasons and this is the only one that flames anyone who doesn't have an rsx. again, wtf is your problem man? i never started **** with you, why **** with me?
I don't have a problem, I'm not the one getting piped by Acuras. I'm having fun at your expense because you got so butt hurt(literally I suppose) that someone reved at you and then took an exit instead of racing you on a crowded interstate. What kind of a tool bag do you have to be that you have to race right then and there no matter what, and then get mad you can't? Grow up.
Old 02-24-2008, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by StinkBOMB
I don't have a problem, I'm not the one getting piped by Acuras. I'm having fun at your expense because you got so butt hurt(literally I suppose) that someone reved at you and then took an exit instead of racing you on a crowded interstate. What kind of a tool bag do you have to be that you have to race right then and there no matter what, and then get mad you can't? Grow up.
holy ****** **** you don't have a clue

maybe if you actually read it you would see that i wrote about passing a semi, then having absolutely no traffic in front of us. crowded? hardly

i don't know or care who the **** you think you are, and i don't know why you think i have to answer to you

that's what road/street racing is, *******, it's always right then and there
Old 02-24-2008, 12:43 AM

lol they had a whole thread making fun of my z24 sig i had awhile back.. idk how they even got it, but my 2 friends that are on the board defended me for about 5 pages worth of acura bs... granted my z24 was tastefully modded i still got ragged on. here's a pic.

they laughed at me modding a cavy i mean seriously... why even bother with them?
Old 02-24-2008, 12:46 AM
Banned

Why Even Waste Your Time?
Old 02-24-2008, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Zdeuce4
lol they had a whole thread making fun of my z24 sig i had awhile back.. idk how they even got it, but my 2 friends that are on the board defended me for about 5 pages worth of acura bs... granted my z24 was tastefully modded i still got ragged on. here's a pic.

they laughed at me modding a cavy i mean seriously... why even bother with them?
it's like if you don't have an rsx or at least something acura, your cars ****, no matter what it is.

btw.. nice cavy
Old 02-24-2008, 12:52 AM

it's like if you don't have an rsx or at least something acura, your cars ****, no matter what it is.

btw.. nice cavy
lol thnx.. cavy;s gone tho someone decided i no longet needed a sub, amp, driver side window, dash, functioning headlights, or working gauges...

Old 02-24-2008, 12:54 AM
Not a Sebring

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
And they hate you. Sounds like the RSX driver did the smarter thing anyways.

FAIL.
Old 02-24-2008, 12:55 AM

damn that sucks.. that's one reason i always hide my **** from anyone i don't trust. i don't even have subs or aftermarket deck or anything.

this car has already been stolen once, i think for the engine (2 ss/sc's were stolen in the same month) and it was stock at the time. thank God nothing was demolished in the car, just took some craftsman tools and put about 100 miles on it before onstar got it back for me
Old 02-24-2008, 12:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ahh **** all torque less hondas to hell with them. I've smoked any rsx who ever tried to **** with me plus any civic. To be honest the only honda that's given me the most comp is the v6 accords those ******* can haul ass.
Old 02-24-2008, 12:58 AM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by Quicksilver83
ahh **** all torque less hondas to hell with them. I've smoked any rsx who ever tried to **** with me plus any civic. To be honest the only honda that's given me the most comp is the v6 accords those ******* can haul ass.
Apparently you've never raced a swapped hatch. And def not a boosted swapped hatch. My roomates H22 hatch runs 12's in the 1/4 naturally aspirated. He's going for a turbo build this summer.

And I had a 2003 V6 6-speed Accord. It wasnt that impressive.

Sorry for my blunt-ness. Im drunk and my girlfriend is being a bitch.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteSSBalt
And they hate you. Sounds like the RSX driver did the smarter thing anyways.

FAIL.
By cutting 2 other cars off and almost causing a wreck? Yeah ok.
99.9% of you guys would do the same thing if you wanted to race someone, didnt get the chance and seen a website address on their car, dont even try to tell me you wouldnt.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:00 AM

Apparently you've never raced a swapped hatch. And def not a boosted swapped hatch. My roomates H22 hatch runs 12's in the 1/4 naturally aspirated. He's going for a turbo build this summer.

lol, its cool. I guess its just the accord i've run into, its just one in particular i think its the '05 model. I've run into a modded hatch, whether or not he had an engine swap i couldn't tell u, all i can tell u is that he tried, twice, and failed, twice.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:01 AM

i have raced a **** ton of hondas, only lost to one, turbo integra with about 16 psi boost on a built block. that ****** was quick. never raced a swapped hatch, tho

i do agree, though, v6 accords are really not impressive.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:02 AM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by Tr1p1ng
By cutting 2 other cars off and almost causing a wreck? Yeah ok.
99.9% of you guys would do the same thing if you wanted to race someone, didnt get the chance and seen a website address on their car, dont even try to tell me you wouldnt.
Or not b/c I don't street race.

Street racing is for 16 year old guys who wanna impress a 13 year old girl to win a handjob later that night.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:04 AM

Or not b/c I don't street race.

Street racing is for 16 year old guys who wanna impress a 13 year old girl to win a handjob later that night.
i dont get the whoop on handjobs, like that bitch can do it better than i can for myself, i got years of practice bitch!!! lol
Old 02-24-2008, 01:04 AM

who the hell cares?
cars are cars.
honda/acura/chevy is a name, that's it.
the technology is slightly different but the concept is the same.
every car has at least one better quality than another, whether it be resale, mpg, or non-defunkd interior.
every car has an engine/body/interior that can be modded to out run/look better than another, so what if it's a honda or a chevy or an acura.
get over it.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by Quicksilver83
i dont get the whoop on handjobs, like that bitch can do it better than i can for myself, i got years of practice bitch!!! lol
lmao!
Old 02-24-2008, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by SS07
You know, thats one thing I hate about Honda fanboys.... They are more diehard than any other car guy, and they have amoung the shitiest cars. It's like, "If its not Honda it's ****"
i contest this. go to all the new VW fair weather fans who swear they loved VWs while sitting in the womb. the only reason VW became a new trend was the stupid gay commercials.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:18 AM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by jeffrieckonfiyaaa
i contest this. go to all the new VW fair weather fans who swear they loved VWs while sitting in the womb. the only reason VW became a new trend was the stupid gay commercials.
Ever heard of Waterfest? Of VW Performance mag? VW's enthusiasts have been around for years bro.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by Skottyyy
his driving > yours

why, cause he passes me, piped me, didn't let me pass and then chose to cut off two other cars who had to slam on their brakes in order for him to chicken out on a race?

yeah.. your right, i didn't chose to make a ******* move like that, he's the better driver

He IS the better driver for avoiding a street race that you were trying to start...He wasnt trying to race you he was just giving you a ricer rev and you took it too seriously..Why is it SO important to call out someone that wouldnt race you??? so retarded you are
Old 02-24-2008, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by 05redline
Ok, so you go to a forum that's filled with tards in attempt to come across the RSX that reved at you, then basically say the guy was a wimp for backing out. Then you get all pissy becuase the fanboys defended their obviously slower cars. Do you think that they were going to roll out the welcome mat for you? 95% of Honda/Acura onwers are dumbasses to begin with, so who cares and why even bother? All you're doing is stooping to their level.
LoL, half the regulars in RSX VS All don't even drive honda/acuras. Hell the mod that posted in his thread over there has a 428whp 300c srt8. They poke fun b/c it's obvious it gets under his skin.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by BLKblurr06
his driving > yours

why, cause he passes me, piped me, didn't let me pass and then chose to cut off two other cars who had to slam on their brakes in order for him to chicken out on a race?

yeah.. your right, i didn't chose to make a ******* move like that, he's the better driver

He IS the better driver for avoiding a street race that you were trying to start...He wasnt trying to race you he was just giving you a ricer rev and you took it too seriously..Why is it SO important to call out someone that wouldnt race you??? so retarded you are
holy ****, is that u yoda?
Old 02-24-2008, 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by BLKblurr06
after passing the semi and then the other cars which he cut off, there would have been nothing except for a good mile or so of emptiness on the road in front of us.
again, i don't have to answer to you, yoda. a street race is a street race. you don't challenge someone then back down, can't commit to something then back out. hell you can't even do that on ebay
Old 02-24-2008, 01:42 AM

after passing the semi and then the other cars which he cut off, there would have been nothing except for a good mile or so of emptiness on the road in front of us.
again, i don't have to answer to you, yoda. a street race is a street race. you don't challenge someone then back down, can't commit to something then back out. hell you can't even do that on ebay
1) Empty interstates do not have cars to cut off to avoid a gay, I mean street race. Keep changing your story, please it makes it more interesting.

2) You're right, you don't have to answer to Yoda. Continueing to post shows how retarded your mental development really is. Once again, what kind of a tool bag are you that you HAVE to race right then and there no matter what? Was your manhood damaged by a rev? I guess that piping really got to you huh? You must get piped alot judging by how defensive you are.

Last edited by StinkBOMB; 02-24-2008 at 02:00 AM.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by StinkBOMB
1) Empty interstates do not have cars to cut off to avoid a gay, I mean streat race. Keep changing your story, please it makes it more interesting.

2) You're right, you don't have to answer Yoda. Continueing to post shows how retarded your mental development really is. Once again, what kind of a tool bag are you that you HAVE to race right then and there no matter what? Was your manhood damaged by a rev? I guess that piping really got to you huh? You must get piped alot judging by how defensive you are.
you're one tough cookie yoda, we should go drinking and making some hot jedi chicks doin that lesbian ****

Quick Reply: I Hate Hondas