War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

I held the hand of a screaming man tonight...

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 11:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i saw something like that happen over the summer. im at my cusions house and i hear a motorcycle rev up and then a huge crash and a guy screaming. so me and my dad and cusions run to the end of his driveway and across the street a dad took his sons bike out and lost it by giveing it to much gas and slide across the road over the curb he landed in the grass in thorn bushes and the bike landed over the the left in the grass. all road burn and i dont think he had a helment on i cant really remeber. but the sound of a crash and hurt people really can freak people out, you did the right thing
Old 02-25-2007, 12:16 AM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Oh No! Zombies!!!!

Originally Posted by show off
thats a big thing you did, and im sure hes happy you where there for him, as is anyone else in a car accident ranging from stupidity to whatever. i had mine, and i know what its like.
Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
dont beat yourself up soo much, you did the right thing. He was a wreckless driver and it caught up to him. Im far from innocent when it comes to speeding, and the occasional street racing, but I know what my car can handle, and I know driving wrecklessly in traffic is never good.

It isnt your fault that you wanted to screw around with him a little, everyone races/speeds a little bit. He was the one that got carried away, not you. If I were you though, I would make a concerted effort to see him, and show you care. Im sure he'd appreciate that.
Originally Posted by bluecobaltss06
That was very kind of you, shows that your a good man, but just as a future note, taking a crashed riders helmet off is one of the worst things you can do.

Bit of a zombie thread guys. But yeah, he did the right thing. to Levi

Zombie thread. To the last guy tthat was already said. This thing has passed over a bit as well
Old 02-25-2007, 12:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea man never take your helmet off after a crash i learned the hard way.. i race motorcross and i got taken out during a holeshot and landed right on my head... my dad took off my helmet and i moved my head around and i realized somthing was wrong.... i broke two vertebrate in my neck and i could have been paralyzed really easily!! im soooo fortunate i was not paralyzed... i was in a halo for 2 1/2 months... motorcycles are dangerous... i just started riding again a year after my crash
Old 02-25-2007, 12:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Damn that's crazy. You're a good person for staying. I wish the guy luck.
Old 02-25-2007, 12:52 AM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Update us when you get this Levi.