War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

i ran a 08 mustang gt off a dig

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 12:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 08blackbolt
good runs and nice vid. i beat a 08gt off the dig today. but i dont think it was like that. i wish i had lsd.lol. should of just ordered it n not just get wut they had.lol. still love it tho.
thats what i did with my s/c i just got what they had and it didnt have lsd but my t/c has lsd and its so much better off the line
Old 12-05-2008, 12:23 AM

Nice run, dude stock TC's can beat a mustang GT, i smoked one before wit stock. they only have 300hp. and i wanted to know what tune did u have for it. cause im thinking about tuning mine.

I figured with a CAI, Gm upgrade kit, Tune and catback exhaust i could be pushing close to the 350+Hp, not to mention injectors. Man these TC's are gonna pass 400+hp easily.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:27 AM

my friend got video from inside my car but he wont post up till tomorrow. so ill put a lil clip up from another friends camera.lol. keep in mind still learnin i kno i could of pulled harder on him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eThL9IglNmo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcVdpxxypco
the vid sucks, tomorrow ill post the better ones
Old 12-05-2008, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by killalee4
Nice run, dude stock TC's can beat a mustang GT, i smoked one before wit stock. they only have 300hp. and i wanted to know what tune did u have for it. cause im thinking about tuning mine.

I figured with a CAI, Gm upgrade kit, Tune and catback exhaust i could be pushing close to the 350+Hp, not to mention injectors. Man these TC's are gonna pass 400+hp easily.
the mustang had intake and exhaust and im running Psychosteve's tune. your going to have to upgrade your turbo if your trying to push 350whp
Old 12-05-2008, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by drew1991sf
the funny thing is that all he has is an intake. and its 06 ss/sc.
i could beat him lol and hes challenging ppl who run 10's and 11's ahahahaha
who the **** r u u dnt know wht we are talkin bout if u dnt read from the begining.

Originally Posted by cakeeater
The reason 04yellow keeps bringing up your typing is because we can't understand half the **** you say. did you finish high school? his car definitely does run 10's and you didn't give ANY proof that "fords suck."

if you want to talk about weak tranny's....ummm look at the f35
ok c i type fast but think faster my fingures cnt keep up. haggerstown md is a place. u would have to been there from the start. n if u would of read them all u would of read im c18 so i just got out. n u start out all nice but if u wnt to b a ass 2 then be one all the way thru the reply. n it very will mite but if u all dnt believe that we own 3 busas then y should i believe he has a 10's stang? n well yea if u would of read they make them cheaper. look ford n gm dodge everyone buys there trannys from companys however they also have them make them with there own parts that makes them who they are. and ford just so happen to make theres cheaper. u have ur opinions n i have mine. so believe wnt u wnt n im sure ill hear from all of you all soon enough.

Last edited by dmi motorsports; 12-05-2008 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-05-2008, 06:30 PM

yes....
Old 12-05-2008, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by dmi motorsports
For real thats all u got. (U cant spell worth ****.) *** on u **** u cnt do ne better. u already said that *******. aww y u change ur location am i getting to u aww im srry. n yea im pretty dam sure thats not my dad cuz hhmmmm n my photos there r pics of my dad n i hmmm n my brother is 7 n im 18 so i dnt think thats my brother. n well seeing that this is a cobalt site n me owning my 06 black cobalt ss/sc well that mite b y im on here smart ass. i guess ford people are not that smart after all. n wht u got nothin to say bout my proof bout how fords suck? n well ur lil ass horse wish it was 10. secs. ooooo let me b like u. (IF SO DAM BAD PROVE IT.) ur head is so far up ur ass ur heads as big as a hot air ballon. n let me say it ur terms so u understand ur head as big as a hot air ballon meaning ur full of hot air also meaning although u know ur wrong u just have to convenes ur self ur rite. n u wish u could do 10's high 10's at that.

well here if u dnt mind me asking how old r u? ok well its pointless y not act ur age n just thank ppl for advice and move on. ive never seen so many immature ppl b4. i was just playing in the beginning but if u wnt to get smart ill play ur game. i got nothin better to do cuz c i dnt have a ford so i dnt have to work on it n pray it makes it another day. hahaha. dam u guys r fun. well i look forward to tomorrow 4 another smart ass reply on how (u cant spell) thats how it will start. well talk to u tomorrow.
HAHA dude you are as big of a joke as your spelling. I’m beginning to think you are the 7yo brother trying to be like big brother and daddy. Just because you post a myspace link doesn’t mean that it’s yours.

What the hell do you mean change my location?

Dude trust me you aren’t getting to me because you are saying nothing of any true value. You haven’t said one thing that has made any sense let alone back up what you and your daddy says. You still haven’t answered why you brought up your bike when the conversation had nothing to do with a bike. Can you answer that?

What exactly have you proved about how Ford sucks? Care to elaborate on that. Tell you what I’ll make it easy on you, just tell me the difference between a Ford TR-56 and a Chevy TR-56 and why the Chevy is better.

I’m 20 years old, what that has to do with anything I have no clue but there you go.

As for my car not running 10s… Read it and weep bitch.

That is a run with full weight and the car is 100% street legal and driven almost daily.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:44 PM

id take him.....

in reverse
Old 12-05-2008, 06:50 PM

who the **** r u u dnt know wht we are talkin bout if u dnt read from the begining.

ok c i type fast but think faster my fingures cnt keep up. haggerstown md is a place. u would have to been there from the start. n if u would of read them all u would of read im c18 so i just got out. n u start out all nice but if u wnt to b a ass 2 then be one all the way thru the reply. n it very will mite but if u all dnt believe that we own 3 busas then y should i believe he has a 10's stang? n well yea if u would of read they make them cheaper. look ford n gm dodge everyone buys there trannys from companys however they also have them make them with there own parts that makes them who they are. and ford just so happen to make theres cheaper. u have ur opinions n i have mine. so believe wnt u wnt n im sure ill hear from all of you all soon enough.
The bold says everything right there. The **** you spewing is an opinion not a FACT. Post one source that says Fords T-56 has cheaper parts in it that a Chevy T-56 or the Viper T-56.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:51 PM

Yellow mustangs are for girls
Old 12-05-2008, 07:58 PM

I think what he is trying to say that the mustang has under drive pullies. Awesome kill dude good way to rep the cobalts. The guy must of been shitting bricks when he lost to u GREAT KILL.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:30 PM

well since you don't seem to have any experience yourself or ANY information to cite that proves ford tranny's are weaker...Either get dad on the line or stop making claims with no proof. My t3650 held 500whp with no problems for almost a year before the motor blew with more than its share of hard driving. i have two friends with f/i s197's (one turbo and one whipple) both making some solid numbers. the turbo car is making over 600whp on a built block on a stock tranny other than clutch at the moment. The t56 in the cobra has handled in excess of 600hp for years in MANY cars. If i said nissan engines were crappier than acura engines with absolutely no information to back it up, would you expect everyone to just accept it? You said, "they use cheaper parts." Ok -
A. you have no information to say that is true.
B. OHV is generally cheaper than OHC so the ls series engines must be worse than the mod motors...flawless logic.

btw most of us have read from the beginning. you are legitimately just really hard to understand.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by mario_234509
I think what he is trying to say that the mustang has under drive pullies. Awesome kill dude good way to rep the cobalts. The guy must of been shitting bricks when he lost to u GREAT KILL.
yea he was he was like wtf lol
Old 12-05-2008, 10:51 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Mustang GT with full boltons and tune vs SS/TC with tune and full boltons
Old 12-06-2008, 11:20 AM

man that was a nice win, i would write out underdrive pullies next time to save some confussion.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by wannabefastss
man that was a nice win, i would write out underdrive pullies next time to save some confussion.
yea ill do that next time
Old 12-06-2008, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by killalee4

LMFAO!! Your stock TC isnt gonna beat a stock 05+ GT from a dig or in the 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, etc. From a roll, you have a chance, but if the driver knows how to drive, you arent gonna beat one.

Originally Posted by Psykostevo

Mustang GT with full boltons and tune vs SS/TC with tune and full boltons
So your saying an 05+ Mustang GT with full bolt ons and a tune is only putting down around 305rwhp and 349rwtq? That is a total false dyno sheet. I have seen 3v GT's put down 300rwhp with just intake, exhaust and tune. That isnt counting UDP's or long tubes, that is just a catless midpipe, intake, and a catback. The torque numbers seem right, but the wheel horsepower is off.

Last edited by FutureEcotecOwner; 12-06-2008 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2008, 03:17 PM

i think the 349 ft lbs line is actually for the lnf. Torque builds much too slowly for the 4.6. I do agree though that does seem quite low for a "full" bolt on 3v. I've seen bolt on 3v's make over 325whp and 345wtq
Old 12-06-2008, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by 04YellowGT
The bold says everything right there. The **** you spewing is an opinion not a FACT. Post one source that says Fords T-56 has cheaper parts in it that a Chevy T-56 or the Viper T-56.
ok have u read from the begining ok i quote i beat my friends gt wit my balt. besides n ppl reply ur bolt cant beat a vette cobra or viper wit ur bolt never said i could i said i could wit my other 4 cyc can. read up bitch. n ok ill b like urs how do i know thats ur time slip? not ur dads? n how do i know i own that pos stang neways. i cant post the soruce (n who ever made the site ull say there wrong neways) (n im sure ull bitch bout that) b/c its in tranny book o thats on the self of a tranny shop. no matter wht i say even if its on paper ull believe wht u wnt. n sides if i did post a source of the web ull just say how do i know u didnt make the site? the ******* ppl buy the same ******* trannys HOWEVER they put there own ******* parts in them as well thats wht makes ******* dodge gm n ford who they ******* r. n fightin wit u is point lessso y do it cuz it passes time y do? u just cant b wrong so wtfe say wnt u wnt but they ******* SUCK B/C THERE ARE CHEAPER PARTS IN THEM

well since you don't seem to have any experience yourself or ANY information to cite that proves ford tranny's are weaker...Either get dad on the line or stop making claims with no proof. My t3650 held 500whp with no problems for almost a year before the motor blew with more than its share of hard driving. i have two friends with f/i s197's (one turbo and one whipple) both making some solid numbers. the turbo car is making over 600whp on a built block on a stock tranny other than clutch at the moment. The t56 in the cobra has handled in excess of 600hp for years in MANY cars. If i said nissan engines were crappier than acura engines with absolutely no information to back it up, would you expect everyone to just accept it? You said, "they use cheaper parts." Ok -
A. you have no information to say that is true.
B. OHV is generally cheaper than OHC so the ls series engines must be worse than the mod motors...flawless logic.

btw most of us have read from the beginning. you are legitimately just really hard to understand.
urs held up then y didnt my uncles stang didnt? how ever my dads vette did n still does? ok look it says in the ******* BOOK THAT THEY MAKE THERES CHEAPER! DAM none of u all can be wrong. say wht u wnt idc i know wht i know. n im sure u all will have a smart ass comment on that.

Last edited by dmi motorsports; 12-06-2008 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2008, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by 04YellowGT
I won't even read the whole post and am not sticking up for anyone but there are differences between the Ford, GM and Dodge T-56. Right off hand some Ford T-56's use a lower spline input vs GM and Dodge which is a pretty big deal. Other than that it was just minor changes on which had paper blocking rings and which didn't. For a while each company had a common set of ratios but now all three use mixes.

Originally Posted by FutureEcotecOwner
LMFAO!! Your stock TC isnt gonna beat a stock 05+ GT from a dig or in the 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, etc. From a roll, you have a chance, but if the driver knows how to drive, you arent gonna beat one.

I put out stock S197 GT's like a bitch from a roll in my SS/SC so a TC would do the same.

Last edited by LS2guy; 12-06-2008 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2008, 06:05 PM

i think the 349 ft lbs line is actually for the lnf. Torque builds much too slowly for the 4.6. I do agree though that does seem quite low for a "full" bolt on 3v. I've seen bolt on 3v's make over 325whp and 345wtq
Ok, it may be, but both the hp and torque numbers for the Mustang are way too low. I dont know what it is, but my 3v seems to build torque just fine. I mean, breaking tires loose in 2nd and 3rd, and 1st gear pretty much useless with my Nittos, I think that's plenty of torque, LOL.

Originally Posted by LS2guy
I won't even read the whole post and am not sticking up for anyone but there are differences between the Ford, GM and Dodge T-56. Right off hand some Ford T-56's use a lower spline input vs GM and Dodge which is a pretty big deal. Other than that it was just minor changes on which had paper blocking rings and which didn't. For a while each company had a common set of ratios but now all three use mixes.

I put out stock S197 GT's like a bitch from a roll in my SS/SC so a TC would do the same.
Again, if you wanna roll race go over to ricer central, I dont know where it is but I'm sure you'll fit in just fine over there. And just so you know, reread my freaking post, I said, "from a roll you have a chance". We all know what the SS/TC can do from a roll, and I'm sure a nice stage 2 SS/SC can do the same. But add a couple mods like I have to a 3v and you're still gonna lose.

Last edited by FutureEcotecOwner; 12-06-2008 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2008, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by FutureEcotecOwner
Again, if you wanna roll race go over to ricer central, I dont know where it is but I'm sure you'll fit in just fine over there. And just so you know, reread my freaking post, I said, "from a roll you have a chance". We all know what the SS/TC can do from a roll, and I'm sure a nice stage 2 SS/SC can do the same. But add a couple mods like I have to a 3v and you're still gonna lose.
What do you want a pat on the back that your new Mustang GT only loses to a LS1 by 3 cars now?

I love how you Mustang ****** are always the first to call roll racing "ricer" it isn't other peoples fault Mustangs are only good for dig races.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by LS2guy
What do you want a pat on the back that your new Mustang GT only loses to a LS1 by 3 cars now?

I love how you Mustang ****** are always the first to call roll racing "ricer" it isn't other peoples fault Mustangs are only good for dig races.
didn't you just recently make fun of supras for only being fast from a roll? seems you only agree with certain things when it suits you.

ok have u read from the begining ok i quote i beat my friends gt wit my balt. besides n ppl reply ur bolt cant beat a vette cobra or viper wit ur bolt never said i could i said i could wit my other 4 cyc can. read up bitch. n ok ill b like urs how do i know thats ur time slip? not ur dads? n how do i know i own that pos stang neways. i cant post the soruce (n who ever made the site ull say there wrong neways) (n im sure ull bitch bout that) b/c its in tranny book o thats on the self of a tranny shop. no matter wht i say even if its on paper ull believe wht u wnt. n sides if i did post a source of the web ull just say how do i know u didnt make the site? the ******* ppl buy the same ******* trannys HOWEVER they put there own ******* parts in them as well thats wht makes ******* dodge gm n ford who they ******* r. n fightin wit u is point lessso y do it cuz it passes time y do? u just cant b wrong so wtfe say wnt u wnt but they ******* SUCK B/C THERE ARE CHEAPER PARTS IN THEM

urs held up then y didnt my uncles stang didnt? how ever my dads vette did n still does? ok look it says in the ******* BOOK THAT THEY MAKE THERES CHEAPER! DAM none of u all can be wrong. say wht u wnt idc i know wht i know. n im sure u all will have a smart ass comment on that.
wtf? the book????

Last edited by cakeeater; 12-06-2008 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2008, 08:09 PM

I dont understand anything you just wrote....and seriously...the only reason you could come up with was because the book said so!!!!! WOW.

didn't you just recently make fun of supras for only being fast from a roll? seems you only agree with certain things when it suits you.
say what.....supra's are only fast from a roll who wrote that craziness.

Last edited by cobaltR; 12-06-2008 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2008, 08:25 PM

Supras are roll machines like Mustangs are dig machines neither are good at role reversal plain and simple. When I am in the mood to run someone I take what I can get who gives a **** fun is fun. Like I said before non mega modded GT's are slugs once you take away there dig advatage and that isn't my opinion.

Quick Reply: i ran a 08 mustang gt off a dig