War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

I went to jail last night!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 07:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
**** the police.

Traffic enforecment cops are scumbags.
Old 05-26-2006, 07:50 PM

When you are taken into custody by a lawenforcement officer most of the time that officer will not read you your miranda rights. Eventualy you will have your rights read to you, also you hardly ever spend the night in "jail" you were probibaly just in a holding cell. Being placed in jail means you were striped down to your birthday suit, put in a lovely orange thing, handed a bed role and walked to a cell that u may share with one other person maybe 2. This is something i know because I am over at the Weld county jail almost every day.

PS I still think that the cop that pulled you over was being a douche bag!!! but who knows maybe he was having a bad day and decided to take it out on you. Just be glad that he dosent have anything serious on you like DUI or no insurance.
Old 05-28-2006, 02:56 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Some states take your ride

Originally Posted by cheesetits
It is true. Apparently Texas passed a new law against street racing. But your right, I should of showed the cop what racing in that car is. I've been pissed the whole day man. Ohhhh... and another thing, the cop kept calling my car a honda. ??????? I think that guy must of bin new.
and your license if you are convicted of street/drag racing. You need to get behind some serious legal guidance. Either way get ready to spend some serious $$$$$.

Good luck.

Doc
Old 05-28-2006, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by importkiller
When you are taken into custody by a lawenforcement officer most of the time that officer will not read you your miranda rights. Eventualy you will have your rights read to you, also you hardly ever spend the night in "jail" you were probibaly just in a holding cell. Being placed in jail means you were striped down to your birthday suit, put in a lovely orange thing, handed a bed role and walked to a cell that u may share with one other person maybe 2. This is something i know because I am over at the Weld county jail almost every day.

PS I still think that the cop that pulled you over was being a douche bag!!! but who knows maybe he was having a bad day and decided to take it out on you. Just be glad that he dosent have anything serious on you like DUI or no insurance.
Wow! small world. I live in longmont/weld county. Good to see other balt owners around my area. Just thought I yell at ya.

To the post starter. How did your friend make out in all of this? If they got proof that he left fast and you didn't then can't you get off but he would still get a ticket? If you werent racing he should have said that and tried to help you out, then you make it up to him, or something.