War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Impala

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 03:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Impala

I'm coming back from lunch sitting at the front of the stop light, my favorite place, it's a 2 lane left turn. I'm in the right hand lane nobody to my left, light turns green and this Impala LS goin' a little too fast for the turn has to cut me off. Well, there is another light after the turn so he doesn't go far. I pull over to the left next to him and he's just looks straight ahead and is inching his car forward. Fine, guess your in a hurry lets see what I can do about that.

Light turns green, I'm off, I bet he's wonderin' why this little car is speeding past his boat, after about 6 secs and a couple of car length I notice he has to make a right hand turn at the next light. Since we got there fairly quick he now has to wait for a green so I can go. I look in the rear view mirror and I see him throwing his hands up in the air and looking at his watch then gesturing at my car. That's right buddy, it sez SS Supercharged.

****Cliff notes version*********
F%*kin' Impala cut me off so I smoked 'im.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:46 PM

Haha, what an ass you are! But I woulda done it too....when people are ducking in and out of traffic acting like they are in such a hurry, I take the liberty to speed up next to a car thats going slow and match speed with it, so the impatient ***** has to slow down. People don't need to drive like that.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:03 PM

I don't try to be an ass but ya know sometimes somebody just rubs ya the wrong way.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:19 PM

HAHAHAHAHA Road rage as god intended
Old 02-26-2007, 05:26 PM

HAHAHA I love it! Them Impala guys think there **** don't stink. I had one today in a SS clone just about run me off the road. When we got to the light he asked me what I was looking at. I told him I was looking at his FAKE ASS SS Impala. He got pissed and started reving his engine. I laughed and told him to make sure he put it back into drive before the light went green. When the light went green he floored it. I left the line right next to him, banged second and chirped the wheels. When I hit third I looked over at him waved BYE BYE and then walked his ass all the way down the BLVD. At the next light he rolled up and looked straight ahead and when the light went green he crawled arcoss the intersection at like 20 mph. I stayed right next to him laughing. He was pissed and turned off at the next light.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by FuzzzMan
HAHAHAHAHA Road rage as god intended
gotta love throwin back in their face,especially when you can beat them
Old 02-26-2007, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by g5mike
gotta love throwin back in their face,especially when you can beat them
yep, when I saw he was a LS I knew he was toast. The sound of his tires squealing like a stuck pig when he made his right turn made me feel a whole lot better.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:41 PM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Hot Rod Cop
HAHAHA I love it! Them Impala guys think there **** don't stink. I had one today in a SS clone just about run me off the road. When we got to the light he asked me what I was looking at. I told him I was looking at his FAKE ASS SS Impala. He got pissed and started reving his engine. I laughed and told him to make sure he put it back into drive before the light went green. When the light went green he floored it. I left the line right next to him, banged second and chirped the wheels. When I hit third I looked over at him waved BYE BYE and then walked his ass all the way down the BLVD. At the next light he rolled up and looked straight ahead and when the light went green he crawled arcoss the intersection at like 20 mph. I stayed right next to him laughing. He was pissed and turned off at the next light.
I LIKE! Very nice kill!

And to the thread starter, very nice use of 'assage'. I would have done the same thing.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:47 PM

damn all of you vigalante drivers :-p. Im sure the guy was pissed. I hate it when people do that to me.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by DSMissed
Haha, what an ass you are! But I woulda done it too....when people are ducking in and out of traffic acting like they are in such a hurry, I take the liberty to speed up next to a car thats going slow and match speed with it, so the impatient ***** has to slow down. People don't need to drive like that.
ahha i do the EXACT same thing.... and then if he rides my ass i feel the need to see how my brakes are!
Old 02-26-2007, 08:55 PM

i was driving home from school today, and we were in a school zone, and cops sit there all day long in my town, so i make sure not to go a single mph over 20, and this girl was riding my ass so hard, so i tapped the brakes and she didnt get the hint, so i completely stopped my car and sat there for like 20 secs and then started driving like 15mph, then she stayed like 50 feet back lol
Old 02-26-2007, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Hot Rod Cop
Hey now I own a 95 caprice and my **** stinks very much thank you. Those cars can be mad real fast with not too much work and even in stock form they can beat a lot of cars out there. However compaired to the ss/sc they cant keep up because they are so damn heavy. Stock for stock you will rape them every time.