War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Just a couple races from the year

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 02:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just a couple races from the year

well this year ive had so much fun but i ahvent informed anyone of my wins really other thans locals so here goes

well i start wiht a recentish

KILL 1

stupid gm 2500 turbo diesel truck stayed on ass all night reving his motor to pop his aftermarket BOV, so finally he pulls next to me and says "your cars a joke, if u can get within 3 car lengths ill give u respect" well at this point i rev my motor to let him hear my supercharger, his buddy in his seat goes" i bet 20 bucks says this little cars destroys you" i smirk, light turns green i launch at like 1700 and pull out of the hole, spinning, he gets about 1/2 a car by end of 1st, i slam into second smoking my tires yet, and proceeding to pass, i get about a fender up and i hear his nitrous, so at this point im pulling but tis even, get into 3rd were dead even, and i begin to pull as hes shooting nitrous, get about 1 car,

so i tell him lets go to another straight away, "i didnt get a GOOD LAUNCH", so he says okay follows me to a nice 5 mile strecth, i let him warm his tires up, as hes warming his tires up i get out of my car and open my bottle , he ask whats in the trunk i show him my tire pressure guage, i proceed to lower my PSI DOWN to about 20 psi, pull a quick smoke show,

well his buddy gets out of the truck and acts like a tree, off the line he gets about 2 cars shooting nitrous, well i had enough, i flip my switch, and bam fly by him in mid 2nd gear, hit top of second, and have about 1 car on him, by end of the 3rd i had about 12 lenghts easy

i turn around and tell his buddy to collect his money, and tell him thanks i really like my nitrous too, his buddy's jaw drops as i pull away, it was priceless i tell yah i like putting some trucks in there place

KILL 2

well ran into a midly modded 05 Mustang GT, well i dont know if it was a fluke, or a bad driver, but we line up, i dont have my nitrous on, and we go, he pulls out of the hole on me i cant hook, so whatever, i take my lose there, well, 2nd go at it, i get a wicked laucnh im only to his fender, shift into 2nd and i begin to pull at about 6000 rpm as hes shifting, by the end i pull about 1 1/2 cars ahead, and at this point im done for the night, but hes not, so i figure what the hell why not, so line up, well i ease through 1st and actually pulled about 1/2 a car on him, fromt hat point he just let off in frustration, and that was the end of that night as no one was really out

LOSE 1

well ill give up a lose of mine and it was sorta harsh but mehhh

had a buddy of mine come back to visit in his 88 Supra, i could tell it was different but thought it was just mild well, line up, and i fugure well i man as well use my nitrous just to suprise him, well ****, we go off the line, and he pulls prolly a good 4 cars on me, i get to secoond gear , get my nitrous going, he pulls away from me even more, by this time were about 1/8 mile and hes got like 8 lengths on me, by 1/4 mile he was prolly a good 15 lenghts easy, i couldnt believe, he was running slicks, but i was shocked, last time my grand am gave him a run, now my cobalt gets eaten, well he pops his hood, and **** he dropped a motor from a 97 into his 88, running upgraded turbos, full 3.5 inch mandrel bent exhaust, a FMIC the size of my front bumper, and prolly a good 100 hours of tuning, many, many, many more mods, but ohh well, well i find out about a week later he dynod roughly 800whp, so i was happy to be within half track lol, it is a crazy car man

LOSE 2

well **** its a dodge colt, with the heart of a talon holy ****

buddy of mine, actually good buddy of mine, wont go much into details, but from a stand still i pull till about 1000 ft mark and he passes me no nitrous, with nitrous i beat him, but yah ill get a link of his AWD project which will prolly mean ill lose but ohh well i give him respect