War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Killed a GS but i was the one who looked stupid in the end

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 11:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Killed a GS but i was the one who looked stupid in the end

ok so i was commin home from work just rollin when this nice blue GS pulls out and cuts me off im like wtf man. some dude thinkin hes a hard ass so we pull up at the redlight and i see no one is to the side of him so i said **** it its on, the road ahead is only 1 lane so first one there gets it, it was also a couple hundred feet after the light that the road narrows so anyway i pull to the side with every intention to smoke this guy, so bc hes so confident he can beat me he starts scooting up lol, i just sit there and when our light turns green i punch it but i pressed a litl too hard and spun the tires for like a second so i let up off the gas then press down once i regained traction, ok so were off and up ahead is a centro bus loading people so either im gonna hit the bus or im going in front of this gs who im about a half of car length in front of to i go foot to the floor and barely miss the bus swirving in frong of the GS were goin like 70 now and i slow down bc the next light is red, so im wicked happy i smaked this guy so im dancein in the car and i start revvin my engine i wanted to make sure he herd this gmpp exhaust with xtc downpipe....haha so the light turns green and i put it back in drive and push the gas but im not movin, im like what the ****, look and all my guages are reset dammit my car stalled lol so i couldnt just so a quick start and go i had to put the car in park turn the key to the off position then turn the car on and put it in drive and go meanwhile this guy is still behind me talk about embarrasing lol but nevertheless chalk up another win for the cobalt
Old 03-08-2007, 11:32 PM

so you beat another cobalt.was he 2.2 or 2.4???
Old 03-09-2007, 12:07 AM

im pretty sure it was a 2.2 lol he shouldnt have pulled out in fron of me like that then there would be no problems
Old 03-09-2007, 12:13 AM

sibling rivalry FTW
Old 03-09-2007, 12:20 AM
LSX RWD S/C conversion

Received 271 Likes on 184 Posts
Originally Posted by Survivor058
ok so i was commin home from work just rollin when this nice blue GS pulls out and cuts me off im like wtf man. some dude thinkin hes a hard ass so we pull up at the redlight and i see no one is to the side of him so i said **** it its on, the road ahead is only 1 lane so first one there gets it, it was also a couple hundred feet after the light that the road narrows so anyway i pull to the side with every intention to smoke this guy, so bc hes so confident he can beat me he starts scooting up lol, i just sit there and when our light turns green i punch it but i pressed a litl too hard and spun the tires for like a second so i let up off the gas then press down once i regained traction, ok so were off and up ahead is a centro bus loading people so either im gonna hit the bus or im going in front of this gs who im about a half of car length in front of to i go foot to the floor and barely miss the bus swirving in frong of the GS were goin like 70 now and i slow down bc the next light is red, so im wicked happy i smaked this guy so im dancein in the car and i start revvin my engine i wanted to make sure he herd this gmpp exhaust with xtc downpipe....haha so the light turns green and i put it back in drive and push the gas but im not movin, im like what the ****, look and all my guages are reset dammit my car stalled lol so i couldnt just so a quick start and go i had to put the car in park turn the key to the off position then turn the car on and put it in drive and go meanwhile this guy is still behind me talk about embarrasing lol but nevertheless chalk up another win for the cobalt
You are an idiot and should be removed from the road. People like you kill innocent people. What are you 16 years old. Grow up and stop endangering the lives of others.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by victory_red_SS
You are an idiot and should be removed from the road. People like you kill innocent people. What are you 16 years old. Grow up and stop endangering the lives of others.
x2 on this one.... whenever ive raced its been at like 2am noone on the road...
gotta take it easy man
Old 03-09-2007, 12:51 AM

i know the right thing is the (u could kill somebody) appraoch, but whatever.some things just have to be done!
Old 03-09-2007, 01:05 AM
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
street racing does not = drag racing.

moved to the war stories section.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by canuckSS
i know the right thing is the (u could kill somebody) appraoch, but whatever.some things just have to be done!
Your right, somethings just have to be done, like banging your mom and sister at the same time in a threesome. It just has to be done no matter who gets hurt.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:15 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by victory_red_SS
Old 03-09-2007, 01:17 AM

Whats done is done, you all have done stupid stuff in your cars so stfu
Old 03-09-2007, 01:22 AM

not the smartest idea but gook kill. how did you stall the auto? im guessing its an auto cuz you said drive and park.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:23 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Moza13-
Whats done is done, you all have done stupid stuff in your cars so stfu
don't tell people to stfu. what he did was beyond stupid as he threatened the lives of others. stupid things is throwing soda at other cars. street racing is not caring for the safety of others including yourself.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:54 AM

Good kill but its seems to be done in at extremely stupid time. Tell us John Force what would you have done if you couldn't get around him? You know damn well you'd have never stopped before you kissed that bus, wonder how many people you'd have hurt.

Street racing is bad enough without bone head moves like this!
Old 03-10-2007, 09:59 AM

ok so they will let someone call me an "idiot" but when i have something to say then my post gets deleted and i get told to "grow up" ok well im prolly gonna get another infraction or whatever they wanna call it for this but unless the mods or whatever gave one to everyone who had something negative to say about me then thats not right, if you wanna get technical about it telline me "that was a stupid thing to do" would be a statement of disapproval towards what i did, however calling me and "idiot" is definetely insulting me and if i get an "infration" for saying "f^&k off and kiss my @$$" bc it insulted other members then they should definetely get one too, come on now people putting everything else aside the whole race story and all lets be real here ill take the bullet for what i said but im not the only one who should have to in this situation
Old 03-10-2007, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Survivor058
ok so they will let someone call me an "idiot" but when i have something to say then my post gets deleted and i get told to "grow up" ok well im prolly gonna get another infraction or whatever they wanna call it for this but unless the mods or whatever gave one to everyone who had something negative to say about me then thats not right, if you wanna get technical about it telline me "that was a stupid thing to do" would be a statement of disapproval towards what i did, however calling me and "idiot" is definetely insulting me and if i get an "infration" for saying "f^&k off and kiss my @$$" bc it insulted other members then they should definetely get one too, come on now people putting everything else aside the whole race story and all lets be real here ill take the bullet for what i said but im not the only one who should have to in this situation
We only scolded you for endangouring a bus load of people, some here are more harsh then others are. I won't call you stupid but I'll say what you did was. Calling the action and not you stupid are very different! Relax man its all good no one got hurt just be careful out there ok? I don't want to read another "WE LOST A MEMBER" thread.

Be careful bud and keep your chin up, we all screw up just take your lumps and learn from them. No hate just my 2 cents.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:26 PM

Well said Jackalope... No one needs to race streets like that just becuase some one cut you off. Please head this advice as I too made a mistake similar to this and almost totaled my cobalt. You was mad about getting cut off, and I was mad about getting dumped and was seeking stress relief via high speeds. See pics in my profile! 120 + Wall @ 45 degrees = 14,000 in damage. 70-80 into back of bus could mean totaled not to mention loss of life or injuries. Be carefull out there!
Old 03-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Banned

DUDE WTF ARE U SMOKEING?!?! you shouldnt be doin that. thats not street racing. THATS ROAD RAGE and its not good at all. learn ur F' in limits man. get off the road or get a clue ur not doing anyone favors here. ur a discrase for doin this. dont gamble the lives of others at ur thrill expense thinking its ur job to put people in there place. GOSH!!!!
Old 03-11-2007, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by Delta2.2
DUDE WTF ARE U SMOKEING?!?! you shouldnt be doin that. thats not street racing. THATS ROAD RAGE and its not good at all. learn ur F' in limits man. get off the road or get a clue ur not doing anyone favors here. ur a discrase for doin this. dont gamble the lives of others at ur thrill expense thinking its ur job to put people in there place. GOSH!!!!

umm first of all the 2 posts before this one thank you for for not trying to be a hardass and for not doin the name calling and so on and so forth at least someone can be mature about it as for this person, u need to go get a life u should get one of those infractions for calling me a disgrace and 2nd of all before you come out of your mouth trying to disrespect me make sure you can spell DISGRACE right!!!! please!! this is a word that we learned in what grade? and its not like u couldnt sound it out lol, however class that was our spelling lesson for the day, i dont know if i can but if i cant the mods need to delete this whole thing bc this has gotten way too out of hand and its gonna end up in someone getting banned
Old 03-11-2007, 05:37 AM
Banned

what in the hell is a GS first of all , secondly i didnt know automatics stalled , and third dont race with buses around

is a GS like the buick regal GS the one that comes with a 3.8 l supercharger , or are you talking about a G 5 yes thats a FIVE

Last edited by Red2.4SS/SC; 03-11-2007 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-11-2007, 05:54 AM
Platinum Member

thread locked per request.