War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

LOL crushed a GTI and got blasted on their forum.

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
^^corrrrrrect!

my buddy (working and sitting right next to me lol) has a 86 volks sirrocco. just a 1.8 non turbo car but its a really cool little hatch. open up all 90 horsepower and it'll move being as light as it is lol just had to say
Old 05-21-2012, 12:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by breds2k
Go sit in the average sports sedan of today. Even though there is really nothing that compares at the $25k price range. People compare them with $40k new Evos/STI's which have soft touch leather, stuff all over the dash blah blah.

Cobalt is Cobalt. Racecar is Racecar.

Speed>Luxury.
Thats why I went after the best of both worlds .
Only thing is, gas milage SUCKS now
Old 05-21-2012, 12:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by interviewatruins
way to make it seem like cobalt ss owners are all tools.
x2

Sometimes saying less says more. This would be one of those times .
Old 05-23-2012, 12:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Killswitch
Wait wait...so you have a fairly modded tc and you called out a car that everyone here (and by the looks of it all the vw guys too) knows would get walked by a STOCK tc, oh and you didn't even mention all your mods. And then you come on here and brag about it and post a link to the vw forum of them "blasting you" when he actually just came out and said hey I got raped and pretty much everyone there said ya makes sense. Just makes you look like a tool
First off i called out all cars that passed by that night revving their cars thinking its all hot, civics accords mustangs eclipses etc, etc most was there when i walked on a blue evo so most kept it moving when that VW group of cars walked thru he had his window rolled down so i asked him does he run it and thats how that started, if you look at my post i didnt bash him for anything "dick" it was a friendly run its his fellow forum members i was pretty much bashing and getting bashed on by!!! and yes it was at the wednesday night meets!!
Old 05-23-2012, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by riceburner
so i went to a meet the other night with tons of cars everywhere. there were atleast 5 vw's. they kinda of split down the middle between dudes that know they are slow and expensive to mod, hence they just stance it out, do a few other cosmetic upgrades and call it a day

then u got the ones that think becuase their car is german it is powered by hitlers **** regime. feil! the 5cyls sound like 10cyls with a big exhaust which is all fun and games until you wanna race.
then its all NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!!! :LOL:

lol im stealing that wednesday!!!
Old 05-23-2012, 01:31 AM

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts
were u there the one time i went? im vaguely remembering a black balt but im so out of it right now.

and i know the feeling the mustangs were revving it up at me all stupid when i was leaving that one time. and some ******* honda or something idk was ******* racing right out the gate with a cop right there. got pulled over with his buddy on i10
Old 05-23-2012, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by riceburner
lolol and ur def a tc

and for lolz

GTI vs Cobalt SS - YouTube
Amazing vid lol
Old 05-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 154 Likes on 131 Posts
I read some of there forum, sorry I gotta say this but u were being an arrogant dick, u kinda deserved being bashed. And some of the other guys who went to help wernt any better
Old 05-23-2012, 01:54 PM

It was a couple fun pulls .... why all the politickin'?

GTI owners are a strange bunch. They sit back and look down their noses at cars while using their lint rollers to clean off that gay plaid interior. I see the regular un educated stereo types are in play over there too. Whatever. I haven't had one roll up on me that haven't been able to walk from. I like the Golf R.

Last edited by SuperchargedSS; 05-23-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 02:33 PM

The OP made an account there and made a bad post. Not even a good troll. Just made himself look stupid.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:23 PM

this is still going dam
Old 05-24-2012, 05:10 AM

I don't get some people... no matter what car you drive you'll have people dislike it. My other car people say "haha one of those cars that catch on fires" I'm thinking yeah ******* the first year. It's what I like, good kill.

yeah we drive cobalts not like they just made it a straight line car, the ss's did get essential upgrades too. But let other people frown and boo hoo the car's they're just narrow minded. I'm a huge car guy, so I do admire a lot of cars. Just don't come off to me and give me some BS about the car or I'll look at you like you're severely retarded.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by low_k3y
I don't get some people... no matter what car you drive you'll have people dislike
I agree.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If there is one thing this world is NOT short on...... it's HATERS!!!
Dont hate yall
Old 05-24-2012, 06:22 PM

I agree with the GTI owners. You do seem immature OP and uneducated.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:03 AM

LOL some of yall are mad funny, yea i made the name and cleared up what was being said me and the person i raced didnt bump heads i made it clear he didnt know what he was asking for thinking his gti could take my car as for the rest of my comments clearly aimed at the individuals stating its just a cavalier cuz they feelings were hurt, seems congrats or any gud things on this forum are few and far between but everyone has a bag packed and camping gear ready to jump on the haters band wagon lol, guess that doesnt phase me coming from the city...uneducated? becuz i type short and decide to hav fun poking at people? lol its okay grandpa bengay and centrium for all you... its a open forum if your older the 38 and you drive a SS clearly your concept of mid life crisis is waaaaaay off. Go get a impala or a buick lacrosse, others find ways to keep themselves entertained with their cars. Me i mod it keep it clean and i make a statement to everyone who feel becuz they spent X amount on dollars on a Japanese or European car doesn't mean they got the best performing or overall best car I mean this car did edge out the evo and sti on nurburg. without the GMS1

Last edited by Nfamous60; 05-25-2012 at 04:23 AM.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:08 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^ i honestly thought u ******* with them was funny, i mean one guy even went as far as to say "remember that i drive a german engrineered car and u drive a cobalt lol" i couldnt help but laugh at that! He drives a slow ass german engrineered car and thats about it.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:20 AM

^^^ i dont see why everyone gets so uptight ppl are so sensitive wutever your excuse for buying your car sticc to it, i brought mines for convenience, performance and after i got it i was gonna paint it til this forum told me how rare it is and why i shouldnt paint it, i didnt get it for it lexus like interior LMAO, so im not gonna pass it off that way. So you got your gti for interior and DD thats fine i never said it wasnt cool but you claim your car is a "sports car" so i asked you to run a sport sedan lol i was bored he was around other vw owners so i gess he had sumtin to prove since everyone think our cars are cavaliers so i made a impression.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:29 AM

sorry i thought with all the revving goin on there i could hav missed sumtin so i asked all of them!, i get beat no problem future mods would be on the way i like to be competitive. BUT WHAT I WILL NOT LET HAPPEN is some POS civic with cheap bolts on a ebay turbo and a needle n thread tune out run my car thats a NO NO. If i can research parts and put care into my car i would like for someone with equal passion beat me. Guess im weird like that but if you run a similar setup and out perform me thats a learning experience if you zip tie your car together and get the boys and girls club to build your motor, along with putting finding nemo stickers on your car...............shiiiiiiiit i might as well burn my balt and get a civic too.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:39 AM

i think you missed the point.
you still made an ass out of yourself on their forum.
again, way to make cobalt owners look like jackasses.

when it comes to racing I don't go looking for it.
if someone asks me to race at a meet I first ask them about their car in a respectful car enthusiast manner.
I tell them how much power my car has and whats done to it. most times they decide a race is a waste of gas and generally I agree.
i'm not going to race someone when I know I will destroy them. its not really fun to me.

ps i'm 21. so that grandpa comment is erroneous.

the point of cars meets is to enjoy your time, talk car and express your enthusiasm with other car owners.
there will always be ricers out there and people that are narrow-minded.

if you help to perpetuate it then they'll never stop their idiocy.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:16 PM

u going to the meet tonight?
Old 05-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
:LOL: yea go back to the meet!
Old 05-25-2012, 04:14 PM

its a different one thou so the gti prob wont be there
Old 05-26-2012, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by EmperorJJ1
were u there the one time i went? im vaguely remembering a black balt but im so out of it right now.

and i know the feeling the mustangs were revving it up at me all stupid when i was leaving that one time. and some ******* honda or something idk was ******* racing right out the gate with a cop right there. got pulled over with his buddy on i10
lol IM USUALLY THERE EVERY WEDNESDAY, my boy has a black balt coupe with the enkei rims, im the only 4dr yellow. will be there this wednesday if you rolling out.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by interviewatruins
i think you missed the point.
you still made an ass out of yourself on their forum.
again, way to make cobalt owners look like jackasses.

when it comes to racing I don't go looking for it.
if someone asks me to race at a meet I first ask them about their car in a respectful car enthusiast manner.
I tell them how much power my car has and whats done to it. most times they decide a race is a waste of gas and generally I agree.
i'm not going to race someone when I know I will destroy them. its not really fun to me.

ps i'm 21. so that grandpa comment is erroneous.

the point of cars meets is to enjoy your time, talk car and express your enthusiasm with other car owners.
there will always be ricers out there and people that are narrow-minded.

if you help to perpetuate it then they'll never stop their idiocy.

generally thats your decision, i dont have to hide my mods if you ask i'll tell simple as dat. Putting my car thru its paces i enjoy i kno i would have smacked him thats beyond the point it was a fun gesture we both agreed to run and of course im the victor, and if your that simple minded to be looked at as a ass cuz someone else drives a balt and uses it differently then your a idiot. there are tons of guys wit balts out there worst then me, do they dictate how i act and use my balt no. i can careless i'll never meet more then 5% of you nor te ppl who think they're a idiot. classic form of a stereotype.

or maybe i should tell the story of the 5.0 mustang i beat or the camaro SS with intake and exhaust, or the GTO with str8 pipe intake...would you like to kno bout the modded mazdaspeed 3 or the M3? i love my car man for a******s that show up to the meets acting like their car is the best thing ever made like jesus himself owns one yea i can be a dick to, but majority of the drivers i run against we just do it for fun no bragging right. its mainly V8's cuz they think my 4 banger is worthless and even still its fun we pull over and have good conversation. Trust me man goin on my secondly deployment after having a new born plus other things on my plate. I been carrying my **** since i was born no need to act like it consistently i kno its there....

Quick Reply: LOL crushed a GTI and got blasted on their forum.