War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

lookin for a red cobalt in Cali

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 01:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lookin for a red cobalt in Cali

so last night me and one of my good friends go out looking for races on the highway. well we are heading south towards san diego on the 5 and out of nowhere i see an audi tt go flying by me. i was like sweet, down shifted and took off after him. well like a second later i see a red 06 or 05 cobalt ss/sc chasing the audi. well we all catch up and get beside each other. so we are 4 wide ont he highway me in my blue ss/sc, my friend in his evo IX, the red ss/sc and the audi tt. we all take off and the evo pulls out me and the other cobalt kill the audi, but we are dead even. we all fly by a highway patrol sitting on the side of the highway doing a buck 30. we all go our seperate ways. but i was curious was the red cobalt a member. the headlights were off it was just the fog lights running. it also had a puerto rican flag hangin from the rearview. driver was wearin a fubu hat. tinted windows. fun night
Old 11-18-2006, 03:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
puerto rican + fubu? thats a paradox! are you sure you werent just looking into a black hole?
Old 11-18-2006, 03:09 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NinjaHampster
so last night me and one of my good friends go out looking for races on the highway. well we are heading south towards san diego on the 5 and out of nowhere i see an audi tt go flying by me. i was like sweet, down shifted and took off after him. well like a second later i see a red 06 or 05 cobalt ss/sc chasing the audi. well we all catch up and get beside each other. so we are 4 wide ont he highway me in my blue ss/sc, my friend in his evo IX, the red ss/sc and the audi tt. we all take off and the evo pulls out me and the other cobalt kill the audi, but we are dead even. we all fly by a highway patrol sitting on the side of the highway doing a buck 30. we all go our seperate ways. but i was curious was the red cobalt a member. the headlights were off it was just the fog lights running. it also had a puerto rican flag hangin from the rearview. driver was wearin a fubu hat. tinted windows. fun night
Please stop driving like an ass, especially in Cali.

There are times and places to steet race. The 5 is not one of them and going 130 is stupid no matter what.