War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Looking For Some Runs In Jersey!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 03:02 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
um island is in NJ there guy, Great meadows NJ. I'll be at e-town probably julyish.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wreckless WS6

Well if you check the date the thread was started I still had my stock rear when I made that post.....and yes....now I infact do have a 9"....does that make my **** a race car? I think not....and for the Camaro.....it's a stock motor Camaro.....heads down to the oil pan like GM made it....

nope, just interesting you were talkin up your car talking about nitrous and your 9" like you would blow anyone in the thread away, but now you're just "a little bolt on ls1"
Old 05-29-2009, 03:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
For Wreckless WS6

Lets see, come to Hawaii and I have an array of cars and even underdogs(which I will pair you up first with) that would love to bring the HONDA out of your car. This thread is a ******* joke. I myself will race you with my modded BMW335i, if I were to ever make it back to Hobo NJ and just so happen to have my car, I'll give you a ring. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your sup up sunfire, hahahaha. Look, I just had to come to you this way cause of the way you presented yourself in your thread. Just enjoy your ride and don't go gunning for everone and there mother for a race. Its all about 1.) Truth 2.) Building the car 3.) learning to drive the car 4.) Meeting enthusiast like you 5.) Going home with a smile on your face (not a grin cause your calling everyone out) cause either way, your going to enjoy your ride you made. Don't get cocky cause that's when people tell you that you speak pretty well for having a dick in your mouth.

Last edited by 40rty; 05-29-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by 06blackg85ss
um island is in NJ there guy, Great meadows NJ. I'll be at e-town probably julyish.
My bad...that you were talking about SI....
Originally Posted by cakeeater
nope, just interesting you were talkin up your car talking about nitrous and your 9" like you would blow anyone in the thread away, but now you're just "a little bolt on ls1"
Don't worry about my "little bolt on ls1"...it's got enough for what ever you got buddy....

Originally Posted by 40rty
For Wreckless WS6

Lets see, come to Hawaii and I have an array of cars and even underdogs(which I will pair you up first with) that would love to bring the HONDA out of your car. This thread is a ******* joke. I myself will race you with my modded BMW335i, if I were to ever make it back to Hobo NJ and just so happen to have my car, I'll give you a ring. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your sup up sunfire, hahahaha. Look, I just had to come to you this way cause of the way you presented yourself in your thread. Just enjoy your ride and don't go gunning for everone and there mother for a race. Its all about 1.) Truth 2.) Building the car 3.) learning to drive the car 4.) Meeting enthusiast like you 5.) Going home with a smile on your face (not a grin cause your calling everyone out) cause either way, your going to enjoy your ride you made. Don't get cocky cause that's when people tell you that you speak pretty well for having a dick in your mouth.
You talk **** now...thats funny....get to Jersey and I'll send you home with an empty wallet....
Old 05-29-2009, 03:35 PM

Don't worry about my "little bolt on ls1"...it's got enough for what ever you got buddy....

You talk **** now...thats funny....get to Jersey and I'll send you home with an empty wallet....
typical ls1 owner. Talking **** with no clue what the other person has.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:41 PM

BTW....cakeeater....I figured I'd post this cause your signature bothers me....cause this is what was really happening.....

typical ls1 owner. Talking **** with no clue what the other person has.
Don't matter...cause you'll never come to Jesrey.....

Last edited by Wreckless WS6; 05-29-2009 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-29-2009, 03:46 PM

Lack of a real comback, lack of the truth about your car, lack of knowledge of what being a true enthusiast is FANBOI CUMCATCHER's like yourself think you can take anyone out. THERE WILL BE ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER THAN YOU or me and others writing in this ridiculous thread. Just enjoy your ****, simple as that if you don't want to take the truth then you and your modded sunfire can go kick rocks.

Lock and not cause of the aguement but cause this guy need to find out what its really all about.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:49 PM

Lol ok dave, 1st of all this was never about MY car. rob, just cause jb is my friend makes my **** a dud? right.

FYI Dave this is what happened. Rob asked my buddy if he likes to go from digs. I get a call from Jb(who was with rob at georges) to set up the race. I said $300, rob backs down and says run a regal. Then you guys come on here looking for more races. You and I both know there's few cobalts on here that would even run with on par with you.

The eclipse is FWD, he doesn't dig monster v8 cars btw.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:51 PM

Lack of a real comback, lack of the truth about your car, lack of knowledge of what being a true enthusiast is FANBOI CUMCATCHER's like yourself think you can take anyone out. THERE WILL BE ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER THAN YOU or me and others writing in this ridiculous thread. Just enjoy your ****, simple as that if you don't want to take the truth then you and your modded sunfire can go kick rocks.

Lock and not cause of the aguement but cause this guy need to find out what its really all about.
Your an idiot...plain and simple...I started this thread way back when looking for a race and their are still no takers? So either stop posting and wasting my time or come to Jersey and lets see who has the lack of knowledge....I know my car works ont he street does yours? I know what my car is capable of....you do not.....so either shut the **** up or lock it the **** up...plain and simple....

Originally Posted by damien
Lol ok dave, 1st of all this was never about MY car. rob, just cause jb is my friend makes my **** a dud? right.

FYI Dave this is what happened. Rob asked my buddy if he likes to go from digs. I get a call from Jb(who was with rob at georges) to set up the race. I said $300, rob backs down and says run a regal. Then you guys come on here looking for more races. You and I both know there's few cobalts on here that would even run with on par with you.

Well that race will go down tonight...**** I'll run it...idc.....Rob's getting his number now....and how do I know your car isn't a DUD? You never run anybody....

Last edited by Wreckless WS6; 05-29-2009 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-29-2009, 03:52 PM

i'm not the one **** talking, so why would i drive 10 hours to jersey? Smack talking and alluding to mods you won't name is for skittles.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by damien

dammmmn now whos moon walking why dont u give me the kids number im ready to go right now i even pulled the car out the garage for you guys lock it up tell your boy im ready fwd? sucks my cars a dud just ask cake eater and the cobra guys
Old 05-29-2009, 04:00 PM

Your an idiot...plain and simple...I started this thread way back when looking for a race and their are still no takers? So either stop posting and wasting my time or come to Jersey and lets see who has the lack of knowledge....I know my car works ont he street does yours? I know what my car is capable of....you do not.....so either shut the **** up or lock it the **** up...plain and simple...

My car works on the streets or on the track in Maui. hahaha, you'll never stop. I'll just let you be then. Now i know why people don't race you, look how you are "SAD".

i'm not the one **** talking, so why would i drive 10 hours to jersey? Smack talking and alluding to mods you won't name is for skittles.

If I were you, I would drive the 11 hours to shut show-off's with no neck like the sunfire and then have him pay for my gas back. If only I were on the mainland.

Last edited by 40rty; 05-29-2009 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-29-2009, 04:01 PM

oh and my cars not a monsteri hear its faster then that isf so lets see how much faster it is then the camaro im not walking away from this race aparently u guys are
Old 05-29-2009, 04:02 PM

Old 05-29-2009, 04:02 PM

Your an idiot...plain and simple...I started this thread way back when looking for a race and their are still no takers? So either stop posting and wasting my time or come to Jersey and lets see who has the lack of knowledge....I know my car works ont he street does yours? I know what my car is capable of....you do not.....so either shut the **** up or lock it the **** up...plain and simple...

My car works on the streets or on the track in Maui. hahaha, you'll never stop. I'll just let you be then. Now i know why people don't race you, look how you are "SAD".

If I were you, I would drive the 11 hours to shut show-off's with no neck like the sunfire and then have him pay for my gas back. If only I were on the mainland.

oh god are you still talking?
Old 05-29-2009, 04:06 PM

I want to hear what you got, **** I'll be straight up honest what's in my car, I dunno if you're gonna want to run still though.
06 cobalt ss/sc turbo swap
turbonetics HiFI 60-1 T3/T4 turbo
Vulcan equal length tubular manifold
Hahn racecraft intake manifold
Hahn Racecraft 4.5" core FMIC
Hahn BOV
Racetronix 79lb/hr injectors
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
OTTP CNC ported cylinder head, 78lb springs, Ti retainers, 272 cams
Diamond forged pistons 9.5:1 comp
Pauter billet chromoly rods
Golden Eagle HD head studs, Cometic head gasket
OTTP rotated trans mounts, ZZP billet upper mount
full 3" turbo back
Pump gas car, 24 psi boost Have no idea what power it's making on the new motor, but was making 444whp 410wtq on the stock motor at 22.15 psi.
and a few other little minor bolt ons.

lets hear what you're bringing to the table.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:08 PM

SLP Lid
SLP Cold Air Kit
SLP LM Exhaust
SLP LT Headers
MSD Coil Packs
Precision 4.10 Gears
Spohn LCA's
Spohn Panhard Bar
Spohn Torque Arm
Spohn SFC's
Custom Tune From ECS
M/T ET Street Radials

I hope that's not it. This could be an epic thread if it is and you and 06black get together.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:16 PM

I want to hear what you got, **** I'll be straight up honest what's in my car, I dunno if you're gonna want to run still though.
06 cobalt ss/sc turbo swap
turbonetics HiFI 60-1 T3/T4 turbo
Vulcan equal length tubular manifold
Hahn racecraft intake manifold
Hahn Racecraft 4.5" core FMIC
Hahn BOV
Racetronix 79lb/hr injectors
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
OTTP CNC ported cylinder head, 78lb springs, Ti retainers, 272 cams
Diamond forged pistons 9.5:1 comp
Pauter billet chromoly rods
Golden Eagle HD head studs, Cometic head gasket
OTTP rotated trans mounts, ZZP billet upper mount
full 3" turbo back
Pump gas car, 24 psi boost Have no idea what power it's making on the new motor, but was making 444whp 410wtq on the stock motor at 22.15 psi.
and a few other little minor bolt ons.

lets hear what you're bringing to the table.
Pump gas streeter.....

SLP Lid
SLP Cold Air Kit
SLP LM Exhaust
SLP LT Headers
MSD Coil Packs
Precision 4.10 Gears
Spohn LCA's
Spohn Panhard Bar
Spohn Torque Arm
Spohn SFC's
Custom Tune From ECS
M/T ET Street Radials

I hope that's not it. This could be an epic thread if it is and you and 06black get together.
Might wanna get the updated list....

Last edited by Wreckless WS6; 05-29-2009 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-29-2009, 04:18 PM

Received 71 Likes on 55 Posts
Do you really have nothing better to do go drive your white trash mobile into the ocean you smelly jersey ******
Old 05-29-2009, 04:21 PM

still waiting to hear what you got my man.
That will help me decide which set of rims I run to race you
Either my 18x8's with Mickey thompson et streets
or my 16x8's with the hoosier QTP's
both sets measure 26x9.5.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by chris88z24
Do you really have nothing better to do go drive your white trash mobile into the ocean you smelly jersey ******
Wow...that hurt my feelings.....

still waiting to hear what you got my man.
That will help me decide which set of rims I run to race you
Either my 18x8's with Mickey thompson et streets
or my 16x8's with the hoosier QTP's
both sets measure 26x9.5.
Bring the Hoosiers....they work better on the street....

Last edited by Wreckless WS6; 05-29-2009 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-29-2009, 04:23 PM

keep stalling on that mod list.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:24 PM

Received 71 Likes on 55 Posts
actually sir you fail for coming on a cavalier forum and acting like boss hoss with your white trash mullet mobile
Old 05-29-2009, 04:25 PM

Why are you worried all of a sudden?
Old 05-29-2009, 04:26 PM

your trying to acomplish what again? how is it that you have a cobra and have over 5k posts on a cobalt forum...did everyone else on the cobra forums think your a joke too

Quick Reply: Looking For Some Runs In Jersey!!!!