War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Losers in SS/SCs!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 10:50 PM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Mnatvyc1223
hondas that can back it up arent so rare anymore not with the k series, h22, and i dont even wanna mention the hybrid k-h motors on some of those cars, and i forgot the b-series motors, hondas got some **** nowadays, watch out for those early 90's EK's...

dead serious, they got a few 11 second hondas in Socal.
Well Cali is known for having a good, thick tuner scene. The H22 is my favorite honda engine. Good torque and hp. The f22 in the current S2k is great too. The K20 is okay, huge aftermarket. Not a fan of it though.

Honda should be trying to get away from its stereotypical name.

I will say, her eon campus (SIUC), lots of serious hodna guys who don't **** around. And they're so not douche baggy.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
****, ill drive down to SLC and smoke him. I'd like to see his face after he gets raped by an LS. Its only a 3hr drive.

Last edited by Sw4y1313; 10-17-2007 at 11:45 PM.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by M-Dub
My worst experience has been with Sentra SE-R Spec V owners!

Most of the Hondas around me that talk ****... CAN back it up!
haha thats deff not true around here, the hondas around here are all show(not really) no go, ugh its disgusting imma have a full day of taking pics of the cars around here and just post em and see what people think haha
Old 10-17-2007, 11:31 PM

I run them sorry they try and show me up I down shift and bye bye next thing you know there trying to catch up. Its funny but I had an Acura pull right behind me starts getting all close to my car I’m like what ever. He then pulls next to me it’s him and his little girlfriend he looks at me, when I looked at him I dropped a gear he droops his gear and his overly loud can opener picks up like two more miles I floor it and my car just jumps I drop in to 4th gear and my wheels chirp. I’m gone his like 4 cars behind me. I slow down and when he caught up he doesn’t even want to try any more I start laughing. If you can say I kind a like the fact they think that way so idiots like this don’t know what the are pulling up to.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:09 PM

I had an evo before my ss. I had a guy waiting in his car in the parking lot for me one day after I came out of a store. He asked what year evo I had and I told him it was a 2003. He snickered and said that I had paid more for my car but he could still smoke me. I rolled my eyes and got in my car. Now this guy was persistent. He rolled down his window and asked if I wanted to "run." I said fine. We went from a stoplight once and I left him immediately. I pulled off at a parking lot and he followed. He then told me that he could beat me from a roll. I again humored him and we went from a 40 roll. I again walked him, but it was at least within a couple car lengths. He just couldn't believe it. I then informed him that I had bought a used evo and strengthened the 2003's weaknesses. Hot side, full tbe, ECU reflash, and upped the boost. I then laughed in his face, told him to grow up and left. Point being, there are ******** in every type of car. He was one that day and I was one before I left. Not proud of it, but he drove me to it! Sorry long story, but I miss my evo.....but I do love my SS s/c and look forward to the mods!
Old 10-18-2007, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mookie
I had an evo before my ss. I had a guy waiting in his car in the parking lot for me one day after I came out of a store. He asked what year evo I had and I told him it was a 2003. He snickered and said that I had paid more for my car but he could still smoke me. I rolled my eyes and got in my car. Now this guy was persistent. He rolled down his window and asked if I wanted to "run." I said fine. We went from a stoplight once and I left him immediately. I pulled off at a parking lot and he followed. He then told me that he could beat me from a roll. I again humored him and we went from a 40 roll. I again walked him, but it was at least within a couple car lengths. He just couldn't believe it. I then informed him that I had bought a used evo and strengthened the 2003's weaknesses. Hot side, full tbe, ECU reflash, and upped the boost. I then laughed in his face, told him to grow up and left. Point being, there are ******** in every type of car. He was one that day and I was one before I left. Not proud of it, but he drove me to it! Sorry long story, but I miss my evo.....but I do love my SS s/c and look forward to the mods!
R.I.P Evo man that sucks what happened?
Old 10-18-2007, 11:10 PM

Yea i had a WRX want to raice, the regular not the sti, so i figured hey why not. Our cars should be about even well. I’m driving a stock ss/sc and i smoked him by about 3 cars lengths, lol he wasn’t to happy about that, kept asking what mods I had and didn’t believe me when I said none :P he was just another shitty driver lol.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:41 PM

yep...you'll always find shitbags like that.

if i were you i'd of laughed in their face before he had the chance to take off.

i wouldn't go around being a dick reving at people when i had other people in the car, expecially 2 others.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I dont pay attention to people like that not worth my gas!!!
Old 10-20-2007, 10:39 AM

Loved my evo, but it was a money pit. I was getting married and had to cut some expenses. Plus the evo was my daily driver and it just kept acting up. I kept having to replace stuff. Counting the car payment and insurance, maintenance on the evo each month was over 1,000. I just couldn't save for a wedding and keep dumping money. So I had to get a less expensive toy!