War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

LS VS. Integra

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LS VS. Integra

Let me start off i usually never race on the street, thats why i goto the track

But it was an open highway tonight and im on my way home from the movies on Route 28 heading north, im driving at about the speed limit and i hear a "Rice" muffler coming up behind me. so i look and i see this integra pull up beside me and start to rev, his car sounded like complete ass, sounded like a pissed off bee i downshift to 3rd and he honks and we run, door to door for awile but i slowly pull ahead untill my engine shuts off at 105 and let off (im about 2 cars ahead). he did the most famous ricer flyby but i figured id share my Honda kill
Old 10-27-2007, 12:05 AM

Good job, make those imports respect us! The traffic is so bad where I live that street racing is a joke, you either have to go on the sidewalk or run red lights to get over 60 in a race on the regular road, so most of us take it to the highway. We have a stretch of route 50 that is about 15 miles, here it is more about driver than car as we fly through traffic as fast as our nerves will let us. I'll admit it's not the safest form of racing, but it is nice when even those STis are eating my dust.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:20 AM

haha samething kind of happened to me today but my stories a little funnier. this old civic and i were in traffic and in all the rain and he still wanted to race. he rolled his window down and instructed me to do the same so i did since we were at a light. and he said you want to run and i said no thanks and he was like **** you you ***** just weeve in and out of traffic till well get an open area and race me i was like your a ******* then he called me a scared little cobalt bitch all i could say was go have fun in your little bee hive. he got pissed started reving his engine then when the light turned green the car launched right into the car infront of him. all i could do was as i drove by

sorry for jacking your thread
Old 10-27-2007, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by bryce712
haha samething kind of happened to me today but my stories a little funnier. this old civic and i were in traffic and in all the rain and he still wanted to race. he rolled his window down and instructed me to do the same so i did since we were at a light. and he said you want to run and i said no thanks and he was like **** you you ***** just weeve in and out of traffic till well get an open area and race me i was like your a ******* then he called me a scared little cobalt bitch all i could say was go have fun in your little bee hive. he got pissed started reving his engine then when the light turned green the car launched right into the car infront of him. all i could do was as i drove by

sorry for jacking your thread
LOL no problem thats funny though Why do they think cars that sound like bees or a retarted monkey sound cool?
Old 10-27-2007, 02:40 PM
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
moved to war stories.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by bryce712
Dude absolutely hillarious! Typical honda ricer ****
Old 10-29-2007, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Enzo_Guy
Good job, make those imports respect us! The traffic is so bad where I live that street racing is a joke, you either have to go on the sidewalk or run red lights to get over 60 in a race on the regular road, so most of us take it to the highway. We have a stretch of route 50 that is about 15 miles, here it is more about driver than car as we fly through traffic as fast as our nerves will let us. I'll admit it's not the safest form of racing, but it is nice when even those STis are eating my dust.
wow
Old 10-29-2007, 02:30 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Enzo_Guy

in other words, the biggest idiot wins. in this situation the winner is the biggest loser.