War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

m3 got killed

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 12:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha yea thats like a cobalt ss vs a VW Fox
Old 11-03-2006, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by WheelHoppinSS
you guys are right, i'm outta my mind...what am i thinkin ...why try to mess with a lambo.... cant wait to get a vid....i love down the street from the exotic dealership that sells'em so i'll post up a 40 roll vid and see how much of a slaughter it is'nt. keep hatin i thrive off that energy.... we dont have ***** from 0-35..... you think i would line up with one , no....strictly rolls.... check a time from the 1/8 mile to the end of the 1/4 and see what the difference is ....
I expect nothing less than a Vid of you "hangin" with a Lambo...

PS: Roll racing is fun but it doesn't count.
Old 11-03-2006, 02:30 AM

ahahaha wheelhoppinss, all i can do is laugh at your claims!!
Old 11-03-2006, 03:15 AM

This is one of the funniest bullshit-fests I've ever been to.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Banned

man i thought this thread was to congradulate me on beating a m3 but i guess everyone got i little side tracked by hopping jackasses comments....i can understand cause he is out of his mind...i can guarantee i will blow wheelhopping away and i know that i cant even touch a lambo let alone pull away on one..what an idiot!!!
Old 11-03-2006, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by intense_SS
man i thought this thread was to congradulate me on beating a m3 but i guess everyone got i little side tracked by hopping jackasses comments....i can understand cause he is out of his mind...i can guarantee i will blow wheelhopping away and i know that i cant even touch a lambo let alone pull away on one..what an idiot!!!
Again, Good Kill!

1000 Posts!
Old 11-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Banned

thanx bro
Old 11-03-2006, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by crossed over
ok guys lets just drop it. this thread is just getting gay and old... m3 will run 13.3 seconds never a high 12 stock.. if he went to say he pulled on a Z06 that would be more unrealistic by the way cause a c6 Z06 is faster than a galardo, galardo runs 12.2 i believe and the new Z06 11.7. the morciolago (lol spelling) on the other hand will be in Z06 category.. im not supporting the guy by any means but i think some people think certain cars are super duper fast cause of name brand. even though a lambo is super duper fast compared to our cobalts..lol i dont even know why were comparing our cars to a lambo anyway its so stupid.

i think his point was, lambo owners are cocky as *****. all of them. they along with ferrari owners, think no car can match them. i can't imagine a lambo owner backing down froma race. i can see him laughing and thinking is this guy kidding?
Old 11-03-2006, 07:08 PM

i just think you guys put a magnifing glass on anything someone might say on the forum b/c it's all you have in your little useless lives....my cobalt gets me to work and back...and beats a few cars on the street on the way there. These cars are called supercars for a reason....all i said was that i went after a gallardo and you guys hopped on my dick like a girl on the corner.... Being that you probably dont see these car normally you dont know the humor i get outta ****** around with them.... I get kudos from guys in " supercars "for even ****** around with them....like u never got pumped messing around with a car u knew would blow your doors off? I had a 1st gen eclipse with work done and i'd race vipers just b/c they like to put me in my place...just like we do when a Tech pulls up all whomp whomped out.... take it as you will....make a mountain out of a mole hill if you will...but i know when it's all said and done tmo morning i got a carrera gt to put 10 miles on.....
Old 11-03-2006, 09:01 PM

but i know when it's all said and done tmo morning i got a carrera gt to put 10 miles on.....
B.S, there aren't any carrera's in Test Drive: Unlimited.

And you went from saying you pulled on a lambo, to you 'fucked with one'. Are you changing your story??
Old 11-03-2006, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by xonic

And you went from saying you pulled on a lambo, to you 'fucked with one'. Are you changing your story??
never said pulled on one..pulled up to one
Old 11-04-2006, 01:18 AM
Banned

never said pulled on one..pulled up to one
O'RLY????

beleivable with those mods..... i had a lambo gallardo back down from a 40 roll on 3 occasions after he saw me pull one time
You suck at the internet, please leave it forever.
Old 11-04-2006, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by 8cd03gro
i think his point was, lambo owners are cocky as *****. all of them. they along with ferrari owners, think no car can match them. i can't imagine a lambo owner backing down froma race. i can see him laughing and thinking is this guy kidding?
while driving a Ferrari/Lambo, i would be cocky too.
you must understand that just because you think someone is "cocky" because they dont look at you and smile, doesnt mean they are. you are only assuming they are cocky. So, how many do you know or have you met?

its not all about straight line quickness. msrp doesnt indicate how fast a car should be. so many people have this preconceived idea. its unreal.

Rick
Old 11-04-2006, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Blububble
while driving a Ferrari/Lambo, i would be cocky too.
you must understand that just because you think someone is "cocky" because they dont look at you and smile, doesnt mean they are. you are only assuming they are cocky. So, how many do you know or have you met?

its not all about straight line quickness. msrp doesnt indicate how fast a car should be. so many people have this preconceived idea. its unreal.

Rick
well i have 3 friends with dads that drive super cars. 1 drives a z06 and actually knows cars. one drives a 360 modena and thinks his car is god, and one drives a diablo (i dont know what year, but it is a diablo) and he also thinks his car is godly because it cost him a rediculous amount of money. My dad drives a cayman s and is about to buy a maserati gran sport and he has an unrealistic idea of how fast those cars are. in reality, most people that drive ferraris and lambos don't know ALOT about cars. im not saying they know nothing, but if you asked most lambo drivers who would win from a dig, them or say a whipple swapped cobra, i can garuntee that almost all would say them even though, we know that is not what would happen with equal drivers.

i never said anything about road courses. on a road courses most supercars will rape any none supercar on the road because that is mainly what they are made for, but most supercar owners don't realize that they DO NOT have the fastest straight line cars on the road. I don't know if you realize how many people around here have super cars. i have personally driven in 8 DIFFERENT super cars that i can think of right now, and i have DRIVEN an f430 and a ford gt. you yourself said driving in a lambo you would be cocky, and so would i. that just proves my point... those cars feel much faster than they really are. they are definately very fast, but not as fast straight line as they feel. my point is, people driving those cars get challenged ALL THE TIME, and when they see something like a cobalt challenge them, they aren't going to be like, "oh **** i can't take that" they are going to think, "oh god not another one of these teenagers that thinks his little toy can take me."
Old 11-08-2006, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by xonic

here some pics , not too good they are with my shitty ass razor but there's the carrera gt they dont let people test drive... even though never said i was gonna test drive, they let me drive...and there's a pic of the f-1 my moms shop works on, that i may get to whip around when the owner gets back to the states.... thanks for all your support guys....
Old 11-08-2006, 07:14 PM

Old 11-08-2006, 08:01 PM

beleivable with those mods..... i had a lambo gallardo back down from a 40 roll on 3 occasions after he saw me pull one time
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 11-08-2006, 08:56 PM

here some pics , not too good they are with my shitty ass razor but there's the carrera gt they dont let people test drive... even though never said i was gonna test drive, they let me drive...and there's a pic of the f-1 my moms shop works on, that i may get to whip around when the owner gets back to the states.... thanks for all your support guys....
Eh what exactly does your mom do and why do you own a Cobalt? I figure you guys must be pretty wealthy from the means you gained the reputation to even work on cars like that. That said, most rich kids are gifted with expensive cars from their parents.

Btw this thread is almost exactly like the streetfire video where the kid in his Infiniti raced his dad's Carrera GT
Old 11-08-2006, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Havoc_covaH
Eh what exactly does your mom do and why do you own a Cobalt? I figure you guys must be pretty wealthy from the means you gained the reputation to even work on cars like that. That said, most rich kids are gifted with expensive cars from their parents.

Btw this thread is almost exactly like the streetfire video where the kid in his Infiniti raced his dad's Carrera GT
i own a cobalt b/c my parents make me buy what i could personally afford...no hand out's ...i got a 9-5 and it's what i could afford right now...
Old 11-08-2006, 09:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cMw
o yea because thats an intelligence statement

goodluck buying a house with ur credit score in 10 years when ur up to ur eyes in debt

btw i'd love to know what u run at the track since u just beat im guessing a stock 03 m3 which has 333hp

im guessing he couldnt drive for **** since he definitely shouldnt have lost by as much as he did

im not hating on u or anything just being brutally honest
holy crap man why all the hatred all of a sudden
Old 11-08-2006, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by sethallen
holy crap man why all the hatred all of a sudden
website is full of haters who just want to put people down.....so quick to hop on someone for joking or making a statement that could possibly could not be 100% truth... thats why i'll never put a ss.net decal on my car...i have no respect for a group who are supposed ot be a click of sorts....constructive criticism is one thing u guy flame everyone!!!!!!!!! a bunch of spineless sheep
Old 11-08-2006, 10:10 PM

website is full of haters who just want to put people down.....so quick to hop on someone for joking or making a statement that could possibly could not be 100% truth... thats why i'll never put a ss.net decal on my car...i have no respect for a group who are supposed ot be a click of sorts....constructive criticism is one thing u guy flame everyone!!!!!!!!! a bunch of spineless sheep

are you trying to pull the "i was just joking when i was arguing for three pages and making up bull ****" excuse?
Old 11-09-2006, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by 8cd03gro
are you trying to pull the "i was just joking when i was arguing for three pages and making up bull ****" excuse?
when did i make up ****...i've told the truth the whole time.....whether you want to believe me that's a horse of a different color
Old 11-09-2006, 04:32 PM

I dunno but things sure went a lot quieter after you posted them pics, lmao
Old 11-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by memphisr24
Capable of 12's....high nonetheless....street races = anything can happen. Don't forget, our cars are awsome from rolls. Nice kill

not to sound like im all gay over my car but cobalts are sweet ass cars from the dig... i can take a any civic from except the new si... the other day i took a rx-7 from the dig he was trying to impress his girlfriend at the light so i winked at her and smiled then took off on em.. he gave me the finger at the next light and tried to launch at the light and stalled his car... " i wish i would have given her my number that dude was acting like a little boy fighting over a toy" lol

i drive an ls not an ss but i have modds not that ur thinking u should have ran on him..

Quick Reply: m3 got killed