War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

m3 got killed

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok so you posted pics of you sitting in a carrera please show us some race footage
Old 11-09-2006, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
ok so you posted pics of you sitting in a carrera please show us some race footage
i dont race the carrera...not mine...but got it up to 145 the other day on a side street ( surrounded by farm land ) after i show a post of me racing a car in my bolt you will all hate and say " how do i know u did'nt tell the driver to suck at life " my car is'nt the fastest in the world but i trapped a 107 the other day with a **** ass 14 (14.10) second run.....so figure that one out....
Old 11-09-2006, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by WheelHoppinSS
i dont race the carrera...not mine...but got it up to 145 the other day on a side street ( surrounded by farm land ) after i show a post of me racing a car in my bolt you will all hate and say " how do i know u did'nt tell the driver to suck at life " my car is'nt the fastest in the world but i trapped a 107 the other day with a **** ass 14 (14.10) second run.....so figure that one out....
ok so that is even more proof, your track times. you most likely ran a 14 second quarter because you were spinning alot, which means your trap was higher than if you ran a good hooking run, you could probably run a mid-high 13 second run with a 104-105 trap, and guess what chief that is not going to touch a gallardo from a dig, from 40, from 70, from 100. never. please get video of you racing any of these exotics you claim to have run with. hell id love to see a video of you just driving a carrera becuase its pretty rare footage
Old 11-09-2006, 06:16 PM

here are just a few samples of gallardos' work

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...5a00dbd982.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...97eee94bc5.htm

yeah i dont know if the second one was stock, come on bro, you can hang with a gallardo?
Old 11-09-2006, 06:51 PM

post the slip for that 14.1 at 107 and i will beleive MORE of what you are saying.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:11 PM

wow.... this was all a great laugh. I'd believe that he DROVE one. My boss has a 1,000+ hp '79 vette. Pics and vids coming soon. Wish I could drive it. Built by Jeggs. Twin supercharger, built motor, straight pipes, no cats.

But thats besides the point. He may have driven a few of these cars since his mom works at a place that has them, BUT I really doubt he actually took one. I know how they can be. Maybe their owners think they are faster than they are, but the cars are still fast. As for the owner not wanting to bust something racing..... come on guys.... if they paid THAT much for a car, JUST MAYBE the company put the time in to research how NOT to create shitty parts (unlike some of our local companies )

BTW.... i went 315 mph in 5.516 seconds today. (i have pics too ) Crashed once, ran well the other times with a 0.5-1.0 R/T. Not bad
In front of Advanced Auto Parts that is
Old 11-09-2006, 08:31 PM

Gallardos suck; if I ever get enough money in the future I'm getting an American-made Lingenfelter Corvette with enough horses to make the wild west look like a ricer meet
Old 11-09-2006, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Havoc_covaH
Gallardos suck; if I ever get enough money in the future I'm getting an American-made Lingenfelter Corvette with enough horses to make the wild west look like a ricer meet
uh wild west? as in like texas? or california? isnt italy like east of here? and yes i would shat my pants for a lingefelter anything, but id also shat my pants for a gallardo
Old 11-09-2006, 08:43 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Or a Lambo Drop Top Mercielago *drools* They might be walked by a Lingenfelter, but they look hot
Old 11-09-2006, 09:39 PM

lol when I said wild west I was talking about horses in the wild west get it? forget it, the pun is lame now, lol
Old 11-09-2006, 11:17 PM

never said pulled on one..pulled up to one
Ok, first off. I'm done reading this thread and pretty much all of the war section.

You have changed your story significantly since the first (cocky) post and now you are only running a 14? I'm sorry but get real. It's a Cobalt! I love mine as I hope you love your's but it's sad that you think it has anything on a lambo (any lambo).

You being in a position to drive and be around supercars should make you understand what i'm trying to say. But, it seems to have you confussed.

To sum up. It's a Cobalt. Guys in lambos laugh at it and are not scared.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:08 PM

to back up what i said before......your all a bunch of hatin ass people.....u dont think u could beat a car if they miss shift? you guys just don't like comments unless you got a vid, pics, and a pressed stamp letter from the public notary.....i'll post my slips later...so you all could choke on it.... and the vid i should be able to get this weekend in the carrera gt.. maybe the f-1 ... the carrera might be done this week....you got 3 days; so you have some time to scramble for more things to question me on.....
Old 11-10-2006, 12:47 PM

I really am not trying to hate or anything, but even IF a lambo mis-shifted... it should still rape you. If im not mistaken, they are paddle shifted, like ferraris. Even IF the driver mis-shifted up to the next gear, there is still enough power to outrun you. (if im wrong, ok im wrong, please correct me because i really would like to know if it is a paddle shifter or not)

I am seriously just being realistic, not hating or fighting.
Old 11-10-2006, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by panblackrose
I really am not trying to hate or anything, but even IF a lambo mis-shifted... it should still rape you. If im not mistaken, they are paddle shifted, like ferraris. Even IF the driver mis-shifted up to the next gear, there is still enough power to outrun you. (if im wrong, ok im wrong, please correct me because i really would like to know if it is a paddle shifter or not)

I am seriously just being realistic, not hating or fighting.
Never ha da non hater quote me in there sig b4 , glad i could humor you all....ha ha
Old 11-10-2006, 04:13 PM

to back up what i said before......your all a bunch of hatin ass people.....u dont think u could beat a car if they miss shift? you guys just don't like comments unless you got a vid, pics, and a pressed stamp letter from the public notary.....i'll post my slips later...so you all could choke on it.... and the vid i should be able to get this weekend in the carrera gt.. maybe the f-1 ... the carrera might be done this week....you got 3 days; so you have some time to scramble for more things to question me on.....

well the fact that you think you can beat one from a roll if it DIDN'T mis-shift is what makes me laugh. if it mis-shifted, yea you probably could take it on, but hey, i could take on a linginfelter c6 if it started in 4th gear. to the other poster, they can be a stick or sequential.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:22 PM

I didn't read the rest of the thread. I got in a little bit of a race with an M3 today it was around a 2004 to recent from what I could tell. nice looking car. we stayed about even but he started racing before I knew we were racing so he had about a half a car on me. through second we stopped racing to be smart before I had to shif into third so I have a feeling I would've pulled up with him in that gear.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by 8cd03gro
well the fact that you think you can beat one from a roll if it DIDN'T mis-shift is what makes me laugh. if it mis-shifted, yea you probably could take it on, but hey, i could take on a linginfelter c6 if it started in 4th gear. to the other poster, they can be a stick or sequential.

so who know's he coulda been a high....never said we lined up and we were on pinks....i was driving home and was tryin to get him to **** with me ...... plain and simple .........
Old 11-12-2006, 05:35 PM

Old 11-12-2006, 06:06 PM

So where does it say chevy cobalt on those...? Just curious. And as for the fact i quoted you in my sig, yes I find it funny. I havent said a word about you being an ass or anything. Don't be mean because I find humour in a situation. I'e been nice this entire thread.

Thanks for the shifter info on the Lambo. I had always wondered. By the way... I was playing NFS Most Wanted and noticed something.... the Vauxhall Monaro VXR is a Pontiac GTO... I didn't know until someone told me today that Vauxhall is a pontiac company.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:08 PM

P.S. I've never been to a drag strip. I've run on an oval track (21 second lap as opposed to a 23 second lap by a modded 240SX or supercharged Mustang (too much power to the wheels for the corners, he had to slow down))

I don't know how drag slips work.
Old 11-12-2006, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by panblackrose
So where does it say chevy cobalt on those...? Just curious. And as for the fact i quoted you in my sig, yes I find it funny. I havent said a word about you being an ass or anything. Don't be mean because I find humour in a situation. I'e been nice this entire thread.

Thanks for the shifter info on the Lambo. I had always wondered. By the way... I was playing NFS Most Wanted and noticed something.... the Vauxhall Monaro VXR is a Pontiac GTO... I didn't know until someone told me today that Vauxhall is a pontiac company.

drag timeslips never say what make or model of the car, when you register they put a number on your car, thatd be the number at the top of the slip.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:07 PM
cMw

32second 1/4 and 878 mph finish

o yea im gonna believe anything on those 2 time slips...

btw the lambo's have a paddle shifter as well as the conventional stick shifter
Old 11-12-2006, 11:52 PM

exactly like i thought wheelhoppin, you are bragging about a 14.1 at 107, and you obviously spun terribly off the line which means your trap is higher than it would regularly be, not to mention taking a nap on the light. so no im not impressed at all with those times and further confirms the fact that there is no way in hell you could beat a lambo
Old 11-13-2006, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by cMw
32second 1/4 and 878 mph finish

o yea im gonna believe anything on those 2 time slips...

btw the lambo's have a paddle shifter as well as the conventional stick shifter

LMFAO!
this guy is totally full of it, end of thread he is lying.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:58 AM

come on guys i trapped 800 mph ....i cant beat a lambo with that? ha ha.....my tranny locked me out when i went to shift to second....and by the way RT don't mean **** unless your racing head's up.....

Quick Reply: m3 got killed