War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

my best kill ever... detals inside

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 08:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my best kill ever... detals inside

This is my disclaimer... Please do not read this post if you do not like street racing, and if you do read this and don't like street racing do not post your flames on it please.

Ok like the title says this is by far my best kill. And you’ll understand why if you read all this. Well last weekend ( kinda late posting this because I have had a lot of work to do) but I went out to where all the local cars go to chill. Se I get there and meet up with like 4 of my friends, and I go into arbys to grab some food ( we where at the arbys parking lot) on the way out I see this guy talking to my friend Brandon or cobaltstg2 on this site. I walk up to them and I hear them talking about money and racing. So I walk up and say hey, and ask him what he drives. He points over to his 98 aurora with a huge wing on it.. then he said I cant find anyone that can back up there slow ass cars and it looks like your friend here cant either. And I said you know what’s funny my mom has that car and it looks 10x better than that, and I walked it. So then I walk over and checked out his car. He pops the hood and it looks pretty stock. He started it and it did not sound any different than my moms so I figured it was stock. Then in the back round I my friend kyles camaro pulling in and its fully built, heads cam, full exhaust, I mean his brother has an 03 svt cobra and it stays right next to it. So I look back at the guy that is still going on about his aurora. Then I said I know someone that will race you. He says oh yeah? Who? I point at my friend kyles car and he says oh all camaro’s are piece’s of ****, There all slow. And his friend with his multicolor 240 sx agrees with him. Then I say you know your 240 looks like a piece too, I mean what’s up with the all flat black car and white doors? Then he says, you don’t know what’s done to my car don’t judge it. I give him a stupid look and just laugh. So I walk away and the guy says with the aurora says I’ll be back I’m going to get my 600 hp durmax. And drives off all fast.

He comes back like 2 hours later and says to his friends where’s that kid with the slobalt.. That to me was he sniping point. I yell, I’m right here did you finally talk your dad into letting you take his truck out? So then I tell him to follow me. I get into my car and start it. And I see his start his truck, pop the hood and do something with vice grips. Then he turns it off, and does it again.. wasn’t sure what he was doing. So we go to this highway that has a stop light on it. We stop at the light and go. Off the line I put a car on him. I let off and let him pass me (as if he was winning and let him put 4 or 5 cars on me. We get back and hes talking A LOT of **** now and I wasn’t even out of my car yet. I get out saying I won, and that I won by like 2 cars and I really didn’t. he gets pissed and said ok mother ****** get in your slobalt and I’ll tape this one. And everyone that was there came to watch to (driving in there own cars) we get to the light again and we go once again 1 car jump on him off the line… from there I just added the lengths. My g/f was with me and she could barley see him in her mirror when we where done. We get back and he doesn’t say a word. Moral of the story don’t be ignorant anything can be made fast. I raced him to prove a point. and I did. Ever since then I haven’t seen him anywhere.

Last edited by 07cobaltss; 08-24-2007 at 05:49 PM.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:33 AM

Dude that is ******* awesome.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:37 AM

yeah it really pissed me off that the guy just said my friends camaro was a pos and didnt know anything about it.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:38 AM

So why did you let him win the frist time? Whatever the case good kill.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:39 AM

because i knew that he would go back and run his mouth more. and i wanted everyone to see how bad i can shut him down..
don't get me wrong i don't think my car is anything amazing it just pissed me off because of all the **** he was talking. and I've seen durmaxs run 11's so I'm not saying those are slow either. but it just so happened to be that this one was.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:42 AM

nice! cocky little ****** he was.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:43 AM

Ok. I figured as much. I would have done that exact same thing . I hate people that talk smack without any knowledge. Again good kill.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That is an awsome kill....way to put him in his place....I wonder what he was doing under the hood??? but diesels can be crazy, my step dad has a 06 duramax stock and the thing is pretty fast stock....my uncle has one that is chipped, intake, and 4" turbo back exhaust.... I never race him yet, we talk about it lots, but i have driven his truck and he driven my car and We agreed that he should have me of the line but I will pass him and win the race.....but it should still be close....

I am surprised you had him off the line though, he must of not known how to launch a diesel truck. I dont know the correct name, I think its call brake boosting or something but you hold the brake and give it just enough gas to get the turbo spooling, light goes green, let go off the brake and give it more gas, it its like a big sling shot.... every diesel ive raced that was chipped has put an instat +4cars on me everytime they launch like this, but i usally reel them in....
theres no way thats 600hp though....was there any mods that you could see?? chip, exhuast? cause it would take nitrous or propane injection to make those numbers, 600hp in a diesel would probally mean over 1000ft lbs.... still wondering what he was doing under the hood.....

Good kill otherwise but noway it was 600hp, that would probally make it a 12sec truck unless maybe he doesnt know how to drive daddys truck, he was probally using the gears. with the allison auto, you just put it in D and let it do its job.... I love racing diesel though, cause alot of them a fast but my car is just abit faster but I lost to a duramax once worst then I did to an SRT8.... I was still pulling alll the way through 3rd and could not touch him at all.....could barelly see with all the black smoke.....
Old 08-24-2007, 11:12 AM

all i remember seeing under the hood where steel braided hoses. i did not look to see where they went i was just pissed and told him lets go. but i remember seeing a huge cloud of black behind me. which you'll get with any diesel but this seemed excessive..

yeah i cant believe how cocky he was. it felt great to shut him down... i was doing this all the way home
Old 08-24-2007, 11:17 AM

good kill wish i stay around to see it... just wondering if your going out tonite... to bad i think he is going to be out tonite again in his auroa
Old 08-24-2007, 11:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 07cobaltss
This is my disclaimer... Please do not read this post if you do not like street racing, and if you do read this and don't like street racing do not post your flames on it please.

Ok like the title says this is by far my best kill. And you’ll understand why if you read all this. Well last weekend ( kinda late posting this because I have had a lot of work to do) but I went out to where all the local cars go to chill. Se I get there and meet up with like 4 of my friends, and I go into arbys to grab some food ( we where at the arbys parking lot) on the way out I see this guy talking to my friend Brandon or cobaltstg2 on this site. I walk up to them and I hear them talking about money and racing. So I walk up and say hey, and ask him what he drives. He points over to his 98 aurora with a huge wing on it.. then he said I cant find anyone that can back up there slow ass cars and it looks like your friend here cant either. And I said you know what’s funny my mom has that car and it looks 10x better than that, and I walked it. So then I walk over and checked out his car. He pops the hood and it looks pretty stock. He started it and it did not sound any different than my moms so I figured it was stock. Then in the back round I my friend kyles camaro pulling in and its fully built, heads cam, full exhaust, I mean his brother has an 03 svt cobra and it stays right next to it. So I look back at the guy that is still going on about his aurora. Then I said I know someone that will race you. He says oh yeah? Who? I point at my friend kyles car and he says oh all camaro’s are piece’s of ****, There all slow. And his friend with his multicolor 240 sx agrees with him. Then I say you know your 240 looks like a piece too, I mean what’s up with the all flat black car and white doors? Then he says, you don’t know what’s done to my car don’t judge it. I give him a stupid look and just laugh. So I walk away and the guy says with the aurora says I’ll be back I’m going to get my 600 hp durmax. And drives off all fast. He comes back like 2 hours later and says to his friends where’s that kid with the slobalt.. That to me was he sniping point. I yell, I’m right here did you finally talk your dad into letting you take his truck out? So then I tell him to follow me. I get into my car and start it. And I see his start his truck, pop the hood and do something with vice grips. Then he turns it off, and does it again.. wasn’t sure what he was doing. So we go to this highway that has a stop light on it. We stop at the light and go. Off the line I put a car on him. I let off and let him pass me (as if he was winning and let him put 4 or 5 cars on me. We get back and hes talking A LOT of **** now and I wasn’t even out of my car yet. I get out saying I won, and that I won by like 2 cars and I really didn’t. he gets pissed and said ok mother ****** get in your slobalt and I’ll tape this one. And everyone that was there came to watch to (driving in there own cars) we get to the light again and we go once again 1 car jump on him off the line… from there I just added the lengths. My g/f was with me and she could barley see him in her mirror when we where done. We get back and he doesn’t say a word. Moral of the story don’t be ignorant anything can be made fast. I raced him to prove a point. and I did. Ever since then I haven’t seen him anywhere.
So you dont drive a Slobat? What do you drive then? LOL TJK. JK.

Nice man... I hate **** like that too... next time... just punch him in the throat!
Old 08-24-2007, 03:10 PM

Nice kill!!

Now I'm praying that I see him around town sometime!

+1Rep
Old 08-24-2007, 03:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hahaha nice story dude...good kill!!!
Old 08-24-2007, 03:20 PM

these are the races you bet on man, especially after knowing you could take him
Old 08-24-2007, 03:22 PM

Nice kill... for sure.

But a little bit of paragraph seperation would make it infinitely easier to read.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RaineMan
Nice kill... for sure.

But a little bit of paragraph seperation would make it infinitely easier to read.
lol no ****
Old 08-24-2007, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by HowieSS
Nice kill!!

Now I'm praying that I see him around town sometime!

+1Rep
yeah i hope you do to... you should come out to arbys sometime...it would be nice to have more of us out there.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:42 PM

i thought this story would be better...
Old 08-24-2007, 06:47 PM

Yeah good kill. Diesels are pretty sweet so good job in beating him. My friends dad has a 2004 ford diesel and he chipped it and it runs 8 sec. 0-60 which is pretty good for only having a chip and having something like an 8 or 9,000 lb car. But good job none-the-less.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:12 PM

nice kill,+ rep
Old 08-24-2007, 08:48 PM

HAHA Sandbagged his ass first time around, awesome!
Old 08-25-2007, 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by 07cobaltss
yeah i hope you do to... you should come out to arbys sometime...it would be nice to have more of us out there.
Which Arbys?
Old 08-25-2007, 05:29 PM

the one on coliseum right next to putt putt.. we'll be there toininte
Old 08-27-2007, 01:59 AM

hahaha 600 hp yeah right. if he did u would of eaten his ****.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:09 AM

^ yeah thats what i figured to, but got to remember power to weight ratio. Yeah he asked me if i wanted to bet, but that was on the first race. i told him all i have is debit, and that i could swipe it down his g/f ass crack if thats what he would like.

Quick Reply: my best kill ever... detals inside