War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

My first time... KILL! :-D

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 12:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think we get that the server sucks lol.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't think he posted that 7 times!!
Old 07-30-2009, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by cgrammer
Well, I see my thread has not yet died.

I love how the internet can make so many people upset. Sorry to those of you who don't think what I did was fun. Eh... continue the bantering.

I had fun doing what I did. Granted, it was maybe a tiny bit on the verge of not being safe, but damnit... y'all act like gods that are all-knowing and have never done something wrong/illegal/fun.

Some of y'all need to remove the ***** from your butt cheeks and read my post and laugh with the rest of them . If you can't, well... use Astroglide next time.
I imgine that is the only play you get huh?

You can end this whole shibang(sp?) by just admitting you acted in a stupid manner and that you won't do it again instead of trying to justify your recklessness.

[QUOTE=roser4888;4166587]
Originally Posted by Force
I don't think he was trying then, or he got bottled by traffic... Again, no offense, but conservatively he has a big horsepower and torque advantage over you and nowhere near enough extra weight to offset the advantage. Those things are more than a match for SS/TCs from a roll, so I feel like a (near) stock SS/SC should have gotten slowly walked.

Either way, glad you had fun.[/QUOTE

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. THE 4.6L V8 MUSTANG HAS 300HP AND WITH THE WEIGHT DIFFERENCE THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE OF BEATING IT. MY SS BEAT A ROUSCH STAGE 2 SHITSTANG.
Way to post all in caps some BS info there bud, look like an idiot do we now?

The new age GT's can trap damn near 106 stock, that is quite a bit faster then the 100 an SC can trap or 101. Get your info right before posting like you know something. Hate to break it to you but you can get a V6 roush (yes you misspelled it) which is what you raced son.

BTW, I am not a fan of the over priced and under performing Roush cars; I was just saying though....

Originally Posted by PSHHH
what a bunch of pussies........i race in and out of traffic daily so **** all of u law obeying bitches....

roser what color is your cobalt???? i work in dundalk and i see a black and red SS all the time around there

Tyler
Old 07-30-2009, 01:35 PM

Thats awesome i hate fagstangs with a passion! NICE JOB :-)
Old 07-30-2009, 01:38 PM

I don't hate mustangs ... majority of them are complete pieces of junk, but there are models that will whoops **** on us 5 fold, quit being ignorant to other automobiles out there
Old 07-30-2009, 01:41 PM

I am glad you dont drive the roads I do.

I am going to go this weekend and weave in and out of cones, in a controlled environment, and it is going to be an awesome adreniline rush.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:33 PM

I love how the internet can make so many people upset. Sorry to those of you who don't think what I did was fun. Eh... continue the bantering.

I had fun doing what I did. Granted, it was maybe a tiny bit on the verge of not being safe, but damnit... y'all act like gods that are all-knowing and have never done something wrong/illegal/fun.

Some of y'all need to remove the ***** from your butt cheeks and read my post and laugh with the rest of them . If you can't, well... use Astroglide next time.
How is weaving in and out of traffic at over 100mph not unsafe. Thats about as unsafe as it gets.

I guess alot of people who aren't idoits and understand how dangerous racing in traffic is get upset when they read that some one did it and thought it was fun.

Originally Posted by roser4888

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. THE 4.6L V8 MUSTANG HAS 300HP AND WITH THE WEIGHT DIFFERENCE THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE OF BEATING IT. MY SS BEAT A ROUSCH STAGE 2 SHITSTANG.
I highly doubt you did and even if you did all a ROUSH stage2 is is a body kit, exhaust, rims and suspension. Most likely slower than a stock GT.

Originally Posted by PSHHH
what a bunch of pussies........i race in and out of traffic daily so **** all of u law obeying bitches....
Man you're such badass. I wish I could be as cool as you.

What are you 12?
Old 07-30-2009, 02:34 PM

^^ i take it u have a stang?
Old 07-30-2009, 02:35 PM

trolls ....
Old 07-30-2009, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by HCWBSS06
^^ i take it u have a stang?
Yea I have 3

2007 GT500
1989 LX (Turbo 4 Cly)
2004 GT
Old 07-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Banned

No one is getting upset here. We are just telling you to pull your head out of your ass and to not brag about racing while weaving in and out of traffic. It's not safe and that fact that you think it's not a big deal is pretty alarming. Just goes to show the maturity that you obviously lack.

Exactly. You weren't thinking. It was an in-the-moment thing. Next time, use your head and think about what an idiot you are being. Also, no one is saying that they haven't done anything "wrong/illegal/fun." We are just pointing out that while you do exactly that, you don't seem to care and act like a complete dipshit while doing so.

Again, shows how mature you are. You get told not to road race, and you reply with that.

Last edited by gr3y_f0x_n1nja; 07-30-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
oh my god the drama, this place never ceases to amaze me
Old 07-30-2009, 04:38 PM

Okay... I don't street race or anything at all. I have tons of ricers start stuff and it's normally in traffic on the way home. So, to avoid tickets (see, I'm smart), I don't race... period. With that said, here's my first kill!

I was coming home and I hit the interstate near my house. I was going about 78/80 mph (normal speed for me) and I see this NEW silver Mustang GT. I hate those cars... they're so ugly. So I keep my speed and was singing along with Miley Cyrus's "The Climb" and I pass him just like any other car... then I see this silver bullet speed up to get beside me. I look over and it's like a 19/20 yr old with his girlfriend in the passenger seat. He smiles and looks at my passenger door for whatever reason and then punches it... I'm like, "Hm... this should be interesting." I'm doing 85 mph and I shift into 3rd. I am literally catching him in a matter of 1 second and then I start weaving in and out of traffic. Of course, he's following every move I make. I am enjoying this so much that I miss my exit ! So we continue down the interstate and I have the option to pass a car in the lane where the exit ramp ends. I take it He follows and can't make it. I see he doesn't and I hit my brakes and slow down from 120 mph down to about 75 mph. He has the opportunity to go around the car and he doesn't take it. I slow down to 70 mph... then 65 mph... then 60 mph. He FINALLY gets next to me when I'm taking the next exit and he's giving me a "What the hell just happened" look and his girlfriend has her window down smiling and giving the thumbs up.

Yay! Me so happy with my debadged 'balt
Thats my kinda girl
Old 07-30-2009, 04:46 PM

Everyone here has raced in and out of traffic at some point.... for some reason or another. Depending on the density of the traffic and lane width, the risk varies. I just dig chicks that are into real speed :P
BTW, I always let the girl win :P I am sure on some forum somewhere theres a girl saying how she spanked a lnf with her i4 tibby
Old 07-30-2009, 04:55 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 04YellowGT
Yea I have 3

2007 GT500
1989 LX (Turbo 4 Cly)
2004 GT
3 beautiful cars you have there!
Old 07-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Banned

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/war-stories-54/sketchy-race-182612/

See what I mean? A guy posts the same thing and gets torn apart.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:29 PM
Banned

debadging lost you about 2000 pounds of weight so thats why you won
Old 07-30-2009, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by SuperchargedSS
Everyone here has raced in and out of traffic at some point.... for some reason or another. Depending on the density of the traffic and lane width, the risk varies. I just dig chicks that are into real speed :P
BTW, I always let the girl win :P I am sure on some forum somewhere theres a girl saying how she spanked a lnf with her i4 tibby
I have NEVER raced in traffic and saying everyone has is stupid as ****. Any half ass ineligent person doesn't race around other cars. Not only for their own safety along with others but people can also turn you in for that.

Originally Posted by revolution607@yahoo.
3 beautiful cars you have there!
Thanks!
Old 07-30-2009, 08:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Actually, no, those of us with a shred of intelligence have never raced in traffic. Just because you or others have acted like morons and done so doesn't mean the rest of us were obligated to.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:00 PM

I think it's a well known fact that when you decide to start a thread in the war stories section, you must be willing to accept that people are gonna give you ****. If not, you need to read a couple of posts and come around here more often.

So there is no justification in calling people pussies and what not. You start a thread, you're asking for it.

Still, a stock SC won't beat a late model GT.

Last edited by Frank B; 07-30-2009 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-30-2009, 10:09 PM

this is singing to the choir guys
Old 07-31-2009, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by HCWBSS06
Thats awesome i hate fagstangs with a passion! NICE JOB :-)
Thank you mucho They really are just butt ass ugly IMO.
Originally Posted by gr3y_f0x_n1nja
Again, shows how mature you are. You get told not to road race, and you reply with that.
...because I'm just awesomely funny like that
Originally Posted by arkkornkid
oh my god the drama, this place never ceases to amaze me
Exactly my point
Originally Posted by SSReepur
Thats my kinda girl
What can I say? I liked it!
Originally Posted by camopaint0707
debadging lost you about 2000 pounds of weight so thats why you won
Yes sir! & added 55hp, too!
Originally Posted by wantedSS/TC

this is singing to the choir guys
If it does (which I'm sure it eventually will), this will be my second locked thread! Woohoo! haha
Old 07-31-2009, 08:35 AM
Banned

Don't make generalizations you can't back up with fact.

I almost got hit by two mustangs doing the same thing the other day.

cgrammer, who are you that you think you are above the law?
Old 07-31-2009, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by brickerenator
cgrammer, who are you that you think you are above the law?
...never said I was, darlin'.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:39 AM
Banned

...never said I was, darlin'.
I hit my brakes and slow down from 120 mph down to about 75 mph.
actions speak louder than words

Quick Reply: My first time... KILL! :-D