War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

my stage2 ss/sc vs v6 tiburon

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 12:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah yeah. I was a moderator on hyundaiaftermarket for about a year before Josh bought RDT and merged it with HA. I stopped posting on HA because the admins were making fake users and posting fake questions and then answering them...RDT was good though.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cobalt_Daddy
hopefully you didn't hurt his feelings too badly.. but obviously he knows his tibby isn't that fast which is why he's already considering another purchase
nah, no feelings were hurt he wanted to buy a ss/sc but couldnt find a good one in time before having to leave for home so got the tiburon.. he let me drive it afterwards and i let him drive mine just to test them out.. his was a 6-speed so it was pretty fun

Originally Posted by killtank
I smoked one driving home. Pretty slow for a "Gt"
agreed

Originally Posted by DerekDTP!
well if he gets a genesis, you're good lol.. 370.. should be close
yeah he's gonna get a nice car either way, he's also considering a 3series i coupe. he's pretty much made up his mind on rwd.. i want him to get something sick so i can ride in it/drive it lol..
Old 04-30-2012, 07:47 AM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiplash
Ah yeah. I was a moderator on hyundaiaftermarket for about a year before Josh bought RDT and merged it with HA. I stopped posting on HA because the admins were making fake users and posting fake questions and then answering them...RDT was good though.
wow thats incredibly lame, lol. I never like HA because they had this wierd rivalry with Tiburonrd.com. It was so strange. I went to a meet once, of course it was all newer tiburons 2003-2004 and they looked at me like I was a lepper . Funny thing is my crappy little tiburon could have probably destroyed every car there lol, except for this one guy that had that centrifugal supercharger kit on his v6 tibby. he made like 320whp. forget what they are called but they stopped making that kit. I think it was RIP superchargers?