War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

non driving lotus elise.

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 07:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
non driving lotus elise.

well I know that i should've lost but since the guy couldn't drive the story went this way. well i was pumpin gas as i heard/ saw a beautiful elise pull up to the light luckilly i was right about finsihed pumping and there was no traffic out. so i pulled up next to him just to look. i figured it was an older gentlman but could not see due to his window tint. anyhow we were both turning so we went on our ways and all of the sudden this elise just takes off towards another redlight i'm like ok. so i get over to an open space next to him. as he rolls down his window to reveal his cute girlfriend which was funny cause they looked like they were sitting on top of each other in the small cockpit. so he idotically screams in my direction "you aint got **** man!!!! you aint got ****!" I look around confused cause i didn't think he was talking to me then i realized oh this is just a rich kid that doesn't know anythign about cars. so i reply " oh i dont?" as the light prepares to turn green i go ahead and get ready and offf we go! ok ok off i go as he spins his tires i actually spun too for about a second or so theen corrected. so by then i was about 1 car on him and in second gear pulling some more and he wasn't catching up so i decided to send him some hand gestures while shifting into third. i took it up to 80 and then shut it down since i was on a common street and didn't want to be too dangerous. at this time i had about 1.5 to 2 cars on the elise and he blew by returing the hand gesture for all to see. and then he turned off at the next street.
all in all it was pretty funny and turns out one of my buddies knows the guy so he got some good ribing in on him.
same night i pulled on a 5.0 mustang convertable. nothing really worth talking about that guy gave up pretty quick.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:00 AM

Nice dude...that kid definately didn't know how to drive that car...so sad...nice kill anyway though!
Old 05-31-2006, 12:06 AM

That would have been better without your hand gesture and if it was on a track, but still a good story.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:07 AM

I'd read that if you broke that up into paragraphs
Old 05-31-2006, 01:00 AM

Great kill man!!

And Great story!!! I lined up with one once it was a soccer mom with her 12 year old son in the other seat... I revved like mad and she just smiled and waved... light went green and she just sat and waited for me to go... wish I could have gotten a bit of a race out of her. What can you do?

^^^ Why do you all come down on everyone so hard?
Old 05-31-2006, 02:29 AM

Good kill! I love to own punks with my skillz like you did, especially in front of their girlies!
Old 05-31-2006, 10:14 AM

I normally don't approve of that kind of thing, but people like him need to be put in their place.
Old 05-31-2006, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Tomtwtwtw
I normally don't approve of that kind of thing, but people like him need to be put in their place.
my thoughts exactly. it turns out the guy is adouche bag all of the time so it makes me feel even better about it. he's just mad cause his kids look like me.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:01 PM

That's too funny. I actually had a similar run in w/ a C6 on Saturday
But I can't count it, I was just drooling at the car because of my deep love for the vette.

But when I got up even at the light it looked like a 16 year old punk, so I was a little pissed to see him in such a beautiful car. I went back to my tunes

Anywho, he actually started revving at me, so I was like allright roads empty,, I wanna see what the vette will do.

Unfortunately, the punk couldn't drive a stick and ended up stalling in a rather ugly fashion. I actually cringed for the vette when I heard him try and drop it at around 3-4k and fail. So sad. I dunno if he damaged his clutch at all, but the sound was awful. I ripped thru first and coasted out in second hoping he'd pull up for another shot. Unfortunately he turned off.

Too bad his dad wasn't driving, I just wanted to see and hear that sexy car take off. I know it would and should have raped me, but I was looking forward to hearing that exhaust tone as he passed me. Oh well