War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Protege vs. SS/SC

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Protege vs. SS/SC

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...ghlight=rac3rx
Old 10-06-2006, 11:46 PM

WOW that kid is retarded, it looked like the guy in the SS was riding the brakes before the end! Either that was my Grandma who cant even see over the steering wheel driving or that was a real SS lol
Old 10-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Banned

I used to own a MazaSpeed Protege and it has the BEST handling in the world... but it was slow lol.

People on the Mazda forums are THE BIGGEST FREAKIN' IDIOTS!

They dont think and SRT4 can keep up with an EVO unless it has an upgraded turbo lol...

MAZDA IDIOTS!
Old 10-06-2006, 11:54 PM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Received 410 Likes on 352 Posts
That was a funny thread... i read through to the end of page 3... i couldn't take anymore.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Orlandoech
I used to own a MazaSpeed Protege and it has the BEST handling in the world... but it was slow lol.

They dont think and SRT4 can keep up with an EVO unless it has an upgraded turbo lol...

MAZDA IDIOTS!
Yea but that wasnt even a MazdaSpeed
Old 10-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Banned

MSP owners are by far the dumbest group of ppl in the world!

Seriously, they are dumber than doornails... and to think they were issues SSNs, whats a waste of a Social Security Number.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:57 PM

the 3rd guy that replied with the orange car in the sig- yeah that car looks freaking amazing in that pic
Old 10-06-2006, 11:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rangerondubz
Yea but that wasnt even a MazdaSpeed

See told you they were dumb lol
Old 10-07-2006, 12:25 AM

MAZDA IDIOTS!

What the hell is wrong with you? You are making all of us on this site look like idiots. Saying that a group of car owners is idiots is just proving that you yourself are a "FREAKIN IDIOT"! Do you really think that all Mazda Protege owners are on that site? It only represents a minute cross-section of the car's owners.

Worse yet, I have to watch a SUPPORTING VENDOR make comments like this on a site I have been a proud member of for over a year. I can't believe that as a supporting vendor (a representative of cobaltss.net in many ways), you would sit on here and make totally ignorant comments like that. Who would want to buy a product and support someone as stupid as you sir???

This is total B.S.! You quite frankly in my humble opinion are a dimwitted a#$h-le who has no place on this site. You embarrass us all! Some of you on here need to grow up. You are fighting over who's $20,000 econ-box sport coupe/sedan is faster than the next guys! Does it really matter at the end of the day, who's car is faster??? When you are Michael Schumacher and hold 7 world titles, you can talk all the sh*t you want about other drivers. Until then, shut the ---k up, and stop making a fool of yourself and all the other members on this site.

If this gets me banned, so be it. I am embarrassed to be a member of a site that lets their supporting vendors make idiotic posts like this!

GROW UP PLEASE!!!!
Old 10-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mi6_
What the hell is wrong with you? You are making all of us on this site look like idiots. Saying that a group of car owners is idiots is just proving that you yourself are a "FREAKIN IDIOT"! Do you really think that all Mazda Protege owners are on that site? It only represents a minute cross-section of the car's owners.

Worse yet, I have to watch a SUPPORTING VENDOR make comments like this on a site I have been a proud member of for over a year. I can't believe that as a supporting vendor (a representative of cobaltss.net in many ways), you would sit on here and make totally ignorant comments like that. Who would want to buy a product and support someone as stupid as you sir???

This is total B.S.! You quite frankly in my humble opinion are a dimwitted a#$h-le who has no place on this site. You embarrass us all! Some of you on here need to grow up. You are fighting over who's $20,000 econ-box sport coupe/sedan is faster than the next guys! Does it really matter at the end of the day, who's car is faster??? When you are Michael Schumacher and hold 7 world titles, you can talk all the sh*t you want about other drivers. Until then, shut the ---k up, and stop making a fool of yourself and all the other members on this site.

If this gets me banned, so be it. I am embarrassed to be a member of a site that lets their supporting vendors make idiotic posts like this!

GROW UP PLEASE!!!!
Ok let me rephrase, most ppl are idiots, myself and you included!
Old 10-07-2006, 12:40 AM

buahahaha now all 3 sights have provided something to laugh at I love the internet
Old 10-07-2006, 12:42 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by OniMirage
buahahaha now all 3 sights have provided something to laugh at I love the internet

i do too

i love too though
Old 10-07-2006, 12:50 AM

The guy's from Montreal, he posted on a local forum a bit ago.

The situation was simple:

The Protege driver launched his car well, the Cobalt driver really didn't... you can even make out the wheelhop in the vid. Plus, this was the 1/8, even less room for error, as there's not alot of track to use sheer power to catch up.

Props to the Protege driver in any case for being the better driver in this instance. He obviously knows the SS/SC was supposed to take him out, but he outdrove it. Simple as.
Old 10-07-2006, 01:07 AM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Wow

GROW UP PLEASE!!!!

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Listen man, I'm sure you're being a hypocrite because you're human just like the rest of us here, and I'm positive you've mad a generalization about people or a certain group of people. He was saying that people on that specific thread were saying stupid things. An OPINION, which most people have. And I agree, they were. I couldn't read past the first page.

And if you think what he said was bad, look at what they said on streetfire. They ate that guy up a ton worse than anyone here has.

Please, lets keep this civil and don't try to shove your opinions down people's throats. Not a good thing to do as I'm usre you don't like when people do it to you.
Old 10-07-2006, 01:48 AM

they are actually a really cool group of people there. i enjoyed my stay with them for the almost 2 years that i've been there with them. since i sold my protege i havent been on there much anymore, but i still drop in from time to time. long story short they are just like us. peopel who own the same cars, that talk and help each other. i honestly cannot say that this site is better then that, or that site is better then this. both are great, and have great people.
Old 10-07-2006, 02:17 AM

GROW UP PLEASE!!!!
oh gimme a break! just chill out man. dont act like you never do anything wrong and you are just OH SO MATURE. it was an opinion and he is entitled to it, everyone is. if he thinks that mazda people are stupid then who cares! if you get this worked up over the internet i can only imagine you in person. OUT OF CONTROL! you act like he said that stuff about you or something.
lets recap... he stated an opinion and called SOMEONE ELSE a name, you didnt agree with it, so you proceeded to get on here to call him as many names as possible and act like a psycho. i dont ever get involved when people like you go off, but this is just too much to just let pass by. its people like you that embarass us all.
Old 10-07-2006, 02:19 AM
Banned

Screw this, im trading in my cobalt and getting a protege.I want to run 15.9 on my best day
Old 10-07-2006, 02:28 AM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Allshot
Screw this, im trading in my cobalt and getting a protege.I want to run 15.9 on my best day
*Jumps off a cliff laughing at that!!! *
Old 10-07-2006, 02:32 AM

This thread is funny and sad...
Old 10-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mines_Better
oh gimme a break! just chill out man. dont act like you never do anything wrong and you are just OH SO MATURE. it was an opinion and he is entitled to it, everyone is. if he thinks that mazda people are stupid then who cares! if you get this worked up over the internet i can only imagine you in person. OUT OF CONTROL! you act like he said that stuff about you or something.
lets recap... he stated an opinion and called SOMEONE ELSE a name, you didnt agree with it, so you proceeded to get on here to call him as many names as possible and act like a psycho. i dont ever get involved when people like you go off, but this is just too much to just let pass by. its people like you that embarass us all.

I agree....
Old 10-07-2006, 11:55 AM

nice kill i would say! you win some you lose some
Old 10-08-2006, 01:27 AM

ilove how he was like, "i bet your moms protege doesn't run 15.9's @ 87mph" or whatever the trap was. yea, my moms b9 tribeca runs that and that car is slow as *****.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:38 AM

im pretty glad a supporting vender put his 2 cents in it shows hes here for promoting his ****

I got your back street badges dude!
Old 10-08-2006, 02:59 PM

MAZDA IDIOTS!
One of my friends has an '04 EVO with a bigger turbo, I don't know which one (I don't know much about turbos) and my neighbor has a STI with a bigger turbo as well. Both were running about 18 lbs and the EVO only beat him by a car length. I stayed with his EVO up to about 70 and I was stock when we raced.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by RedSSBaltSC
One of my friends has an '04 EVO with a bigger turbo, I don't know which one (I don't know much about turbos) and my neighbor has a STI with a bigger turbo as well. Both were running about 18 lbs and the EVO only beat him by a car length. I stayed with his EVO up to about 70 and I was stock when we raced.

yea...im sure that happened...an evo with a larger than stock turbo should be running high 11's at the slowest on stock rubber. with full bolt ons an evo 8 should run mid-low 12's. i dont beleive you

Quick Reply: Protege vs. SS/SC