War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Pure PSI Purely Pussed out

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 12:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To discuss manifold pressure?
Old 02-11-2010, 12:53 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Way to use your head, i sure as hell don't race or drive dangerously when my woman is in the car with me.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:59 PM

OP is a douche.

Old 02-11-2010, 01:09 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
one time i was at a light and i ss sc came up and reved so i reved too love that whine

anyway we talked for a few while the light was red and we went on our own ways. then i ran into him again and talked again cool guy not on here though
his got a two tone paint a gray and black pretty sexy

and i always see other cobalts going the other way too alot here in riverside
Old 02-11-2010, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by ericgt79
ok first off i knew it!!! i knew he was gonna post here.

so let me tell my side of the story now

im driving and all of a sudden i see a balt pull up next to me and my heart starts racing cus i KNEW he was gonna do that. normally i would jump at any challenge but heres the reasons i didnt.

1) I had a girl that i had just met in my car and i was not about to blow that on street racing.
2) this guy has NO situational awareness what so ever, i he had looked on the left side of me was a cop driving in front of us AND there was traffic out cus it was lunch time.
3) you would have got your doors blown off homes cus when i saw you take off for one you took off from a 40 in what looked like 4th cus you jumped bout as fast as a prius.

be glad i had a female in my car cus this post would have been totally different home slice.
Dont lie. The only reason you didn't wanna run is because you had some chick in your car and you didn't wanna lose in front of her.

If there was a cop in front of us then why in the **** did you slow down to a 40 roll? Why were you pacing me at 40 mph for over 50 yards. You lined up at 40 I honked it off and you just never went. You played everypart of the street race except giving it the gas. I could see if you just kept going 60 and shrugged me off, but you SLOWED DOWN TO 40. Get ******* real dude.

So let me get this straight if there was a cop up there, you decided that it would be in your best interest to slow down to 20MPH BELOW the speed limit? In the left lane?? If you were as mature as you think you are you would have kept going 60 and gotten in the right lane and ignored me, BUT NO you decided to go from 60 to 40 in the left lane like you were going to race. All while that chick was probably jumping down your throat telling your stupid ass not to do it.

Take off the chain

Even after I took off you were still going 40 with TONS of cars lined up your ass because you were going 20MPH BELOW the speed limit which is known as IMPEDING traffic.

Yet Jonny law failed to see all this? LOL no ********, its the sheer fact that Jonny Law was never ******* there and you had to come up with an excuse as quick as possible to not make your self look like a cheesedick on our forum.

Admit it you got scared and didn't run because of some girl

Good job staying at 40MPH and in the left lane for at least 2 minutes after I drove off. Good job impeding traffic like an idiot.

There was a football field between me and the next car, The next car that so happened to be going 70. We could have easily gotten a run in from 40-100. Save the excuses for someone that wants to believe them.

Good job adding 2 other bullshit reasons to save face for the people that actually were not there. Look at your first excuse and your last, there lies the only true part of your story. Traffic wasn't bad and there was no cop. Like I said save the bullshit.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:05 PM

Op, I think your dumb 17 year old ass should stop posting,you won the Snap On tool of the week award already.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ibtl
Old 02-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Administrator
Administrator
Platinum Member

Received 197 Likes on 175 Posts
this thread is a prime example why most (not all) kids under 20 years of age should not be permitted to drive a performance car.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:32 PM

The best part about this thread is the OP is crying about it not getting to race someone. I'm gald the guy didn't race in because this thread gave me a laugh.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Spins All Day
Dont lie. The only reason you didn't wanna run is because you had some chick in your car and you didn't wanna lose in front of her.

Right, because girls are soooo impressed with roll ricing, she probably would have dumped him for you. You haven't dated many girls have you?
Old 02-11-2010, 02:43 PM

i never heard of anyone getting pulled over for doing under the speed limit.... unless you were in a 70mph zone with a 40min sign under it... other then that you verfied he broke no laws...
Old 02-11-2010, 02:45 PM

^^This.
All the old people down here in S.Fla. would be clogging the streets up from ALL of them getting tickets all the time.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by stavros
i never heard of anyone getting pulled over for doing under the speed limit....
Actually in New York on the infamous Long Island Expressway (LIE), it's illegal to travel 40mph or under. The speed limit signs post both a maximum (55) and minimum (40) speed.

Regardless, this thread is ridiculous.

Last edited by scottydoh; 02-11-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by SS4ME
Right, because girls are soooo impressed with roll ricing, she probably would have dumped him for you. You haven't dated many girls have you?
But but but he saw that on Tokyo drift. If he won he'd get the girl! Lmfao.

Spins you're a joke. I trust Eric over you anyday.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:31 PM

Wow, what a joke. You're ripping on someone because they wouldn't race in traffic. On top of that, they're in another state. You know what happens when you get caught breaking the law in another state? You get bent over and bum rushed.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by cakeeater
Wow, what a joke. You're ripping on someone because they wouldn't race in traffic. On top of that, they're in another state. You know what happens when you get caught breaking the law in another state? You get bent over and bum rushed.
haha all true
Old 02-11-2010, 03:49 PM

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by supernova1972
Some guys will only race on the track.
I know I have had many kids try to race me on the street.
I might mess with them on the street, but I certainly won't race them...
Do I care if they think they smoked me because I egged them on, only to do nothing?

Not for one second.

Then again, the my sig is a snapshot of one of those kids that tried to get under my skin just to race me...
then I ended up meeting him at the track...

Would you believe that after I raced him (3 times) he hasn't spoken to me since!?!

im getten mad just thinking about it but im not a young guy anymore either so im learning to decline stuff like this but its still hard.
that just means (imho) that your normal, and you have a brain...
with age, comes wisdom.

sometimes getting older is ftw
tell me about it...

unfortunately sometimes getting older means missing out on what's being said - for the record I think I understand what "throw him a 4 0" means... but I'm just guessing...

Call me clueless if you will.

Originally Posted by exiged
OP is a douche.

Originally Posted by Billy Baldone
Op, I think your dumb 17 year old ass should stop posting,you won the Snap On tool of the week award already.

HA-HA-HA!!

Originally Posted by Staged07SS
this thread is a prime example why most (not all) kids under 20 years of age should not be permitted to drive a performance car.
Although I was fortunate enough to have a first car @ 18 whihc had over 300hp, I am starting to feel that this is actually a good idea...

Originally Posted by cakeeater
You know I hadn't even thought of that. Good point.
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 214 Likes on 173 Posts
maybe he likes that? lol.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:24 PM

All that cause he got refused a roll race? Issues...
Old 02-11-2010, 04:33 PM

Dude was probably gettin road dome while laughin at you
Old 02-11-2010, 04:41 PM

soooo why is roll racing called roll ricing now?
Old 02-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Banned

Because of lack of skill required. Roll racing is only good for seeing whose CAR is faster. Digs are both driver and car.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:57 PM
I'm too JDM for you

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by YzRider452
Because of lack of skill required. Roll racing is only good for seeing whose CAR is faster. Digs are both driver and car.
oh god who cares? a race is a race. OP is a fgt though
Old 02-11-2010, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Spins All Day

If there was a cop in front of us then why in the **** did you slow down to a 40 roll? Why were you pacing me at 40 mph for over 50 yards. You lined up at 40 I honked it off and you just never went. You played everypart of the street race except giving it the gas. I could see if you just kept going 60 and shrugged me off, but you SLOWED DOWN TO 40. Get ******* real dude.

So let me get this straight if there was a cop up there, you decided that it would be in your best interest to slow down to 20MPH BELOW the speed limit? In the left lane?? If you were as mature as you think you are you would have kept going 60 and gotten in the right lane and ignored me, BUT NO you decided to go from 60 to 40 in the left lane like you were going to race. All while that chick was probably jumping down your throat telling your stupid ass not to do it.

Take off the chain

Even after I took off you were still going 40 with TONS of cars lined up your ass because you were going 20MPH BELOW the speed limit which is known as IMPEDING traffic.

Yet Jonny law failed to see all this? LOL no ********, its the sheer fact that Jonny Law was never ******* there and you had to come up with an excuse as quick as possible to not make your self look like a cheesedick on our forum.

Admit it you got scared and didn't run because of some girl

Good job staying at 40MPH and in the left lane for at least 2 minutes after I drove off. Good job impeding traffic like an idiot.

There was a football field between me and the next car, The next car that so happened to be going 70. We could have easily gotten a run in from 40-100. Save the excuses for someone that wants to believe them.

Good job adding 2 other bullshit reasons to save face for the people that actually were not there. Look at your first excuse and your last, there lies the only true part of your story. Traffic wasn't bad and there was no cop. Like I said save the bullshit.
ok so here we go.

your right the reason i didnt race you is because i had a girl in my car. like i said a girl i had JUST met since ive only been home from Iraq about 4 days. and if you seen the body on her if you think for one second i was gonna pass up ***** to race win or lose your a fucken idiot.

now your also right i slowed down to a 40 not to roll your retarded ass but to let you pass as you were pulled ahead of me and also slowed down so yea i slowed down to a 40 not a roll but to 40 to let you pass without being a ******* idiot.

now since you have the interpretation of the law ALL WRONG ill clear it up for you. the law is Impeding the flow of traffic for one and its defined as disrupting normal flows of traffic with the possibility of accident or injury to persons or equipment. there are no fast lanes or slow lanes yes the traffic on the left should be moving but the speed limit is the speed limit and i have never in all my years in Law Enforcement given a ticket or stopped anyone for doing less than.

being scared of anything or anyone is not in my vocabulary for any reason specially a race so dont kid yourself

admitting there was traffic is another reason i will not race on the street like an idiot when people can have their kids in the car or any other loved ones and your out racing and endangering their lives because you want to street race someone for no benefit what so ever so the more you type the more i win so keep it up. another key fact is i had a woman in my car and you were alone, and now i see the reason.

Quick Reply: Pure PSI Purely Pussed out