War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Raced a Caliber today... bwahahaaa!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by VTECthis
but i just started today. keep sticking up for street racing a meaningless car, you're making the chevy "seen" look real good
You're not too fast on the uptake are you? I didn't say you've been trolling for a week, that's 7 days. I said you are this weeks troll. I didn't even stick up for street racing, or racing for that matter. Keep making stuff up, I mean as long it sounds good to you that's all that matters right? And also I don't think I'm causing any harm to the Chevy "scene". Get a life dude, go back to your Neon forum and do what ever it is you do before you started trolling the Cobalt forum.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Yodair8
Well, unless something's changed, the new SRT-4 is going to be AWD and come with a six speed. All other Calibers (except the base) come with the CVT2 tranny, that is an absolute joke.

Keep in mind I've been out of the dodge loop for around 5 months now. But when I was selling them, the new SRT-4 was the topic of the month...
I'm sorry, you have wrong information. The srt-4 will be fwd. All others can be awd. It's really a shame.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by ChrisAult2004
ok, those things are really, really slow.... i was coming home from work today and a new caliber pulled up beside me. it was a marroon color with black stickers that say "2.0 sxt" and it had an awd badge on it. i know that these put down about the same power as the 2.2, but have very little torque. i also know that i am not the best at launching my car, especially on the factory continentals.... and hes awd so hell get the better jump... i think. he kept looking from me then to his friend and asked if i think my cars fast, i shrug and said fast enough. he laughed and revved his engine, and i could hear the fart can on the back. the light turned green and he jumped like i figured he would, and i punched it, not a very good start and a lot of tire smoke... but he wasnt pulling on me though. by the top of second i was dead even with him, and about half way through 3rd i was a car ahead of him and let off. he flew past me flipping me off and i can help but laugh at his muffler, it stuck out past the bumper by like 8 inches lol. anyway, i guess we have nothing to fear from the new caliber, maybe the srt 4 will better represent the new dodge lol.
I'm sorry your thread has been used for useless trolling. Again, nice run. Too bad the guy was a tool about your win and keep it safe.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by VTECthis
nice blue faded tint, looks real fast dude.

BANNED adios joker