War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

raced an Enzo in my SS

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 02:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
raced an Enzo in my SS

It was close, but I had him by about one car length, raced from a dig up to 140.

I love this site, no one ever loses no matter the competitor.

STI-check
350Z-check
WRX-check
Stang GT-check
GTO LS1-check
GTO LS2-check
Charger-check
Evo 8-check
SRT 4-check

you guys really crack me up.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:11 AM

sick win man lol congrats. he must of missed a shift im guessing lol
Old 08-27-2005, 03:14 AM

Awesome kill dude! That must of been wild, where did u see this car???!?/ got pics/!?
Jk, im sure an SS would rape ur car tho
Old 08-27-2005, 03:36 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by sswhat?
It was close, but I had him by about one car length, raced from a dig up to 140.

I love this site, no one ever loses no matter the competitor.

STI-check
350Z-check
WRX-check
Stang GT-check
GTO LS1-check
GTO LS2-check
Charger-check
Evo 8-check
SRT 4-check

you guys really crack me up.
Do me a favor and never come on this site again, mind your own buisiness and jerk off else where!!!
Old 08-27-2005, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by glockglade
Do me a favor and never come on this site again, mind your own buisiness and jerk off else where!!!
Oh come one have a sense of humor, its not like he called your car a piece of crap. These are the sorts of things you have to get used to when you have a war stories section on you forum. If you don't like the attention than remove this section.

However you should point him towards the threads where an honest member of this site has admitted to getting spanked, rather than fabricating a story or "sneak racing someone." Here allow me to help:

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/war-stories-54/ss-vs-rsx-s-vs-wrx-sti-sort-3593/
Old 08-27-2005, 09:49 AM
Banned

here's a couple of options we have for solving these issues. when *** ass trolls come on here, we can do one of two things:

#1 publicly post their IP on the forum.

#2 pm me their IP

either one of these will gaurantee they will think twice about doing it again

it worked with that idiot that thought the internet was anonymous on my car forums when i tracked his computer down to his hometown and posted asking him how anonymous the internet really was lol..... he never came back

i see this as a multiple-fix bug without doing much work. the word of this will spread fast gauranteed, and it will fix the issue quickly. honestly, i think it's a great idea. IP's aren't private anyway and if they don't want them to be shown, they shouldn't be coming to the forums trying to purposefully start **** for no reason.

in response to the original poster, check the post above me. people say they get beat all the time, there are the occasional stories of things that just didn't happen, but some of those are trolls just like you. do us a favor and investigate before you speak because you're wasting precious internet storage space.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by selfinfliction
here's a couple of options we have for solving these issues. when *** ass trolls come on here, we can do one of two things:

#2 pm me their IP

either one of these will gaurantee they will think twice about doing it again

it worked with that idiot that thought the internet was anonymous on my car forums when i tracked his computer down to his hometown and posted asking him how anonymous the internet really was lol..... he never came back
I don't think invading someone's privacy is the correct way to go about it, becuase in all honesty forums about anything are there for the purpose of expression and discussion. If the guy doesn't like the car, or has a problem with some of the stories he's got a right to express his opinion. Sensoring/Threatening cuts against the spirit of the internet. The best course of action is to let a couple of people respond and then close the thread. The guy only posts to get a rise out people. If no one responded or the thread was quickly closed than people would stop posting. Futhermore you need to grow thick skin if your going to have a war stories section, becuase no matter what people are going to Troll.

I was the member of an RX-8 forum, and becuase of the trolling that went on in the RX-7 forums, they eliminated war stories. All post involving street racing were banned. In all honest it worked. People just didn't Troll in the forum.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:43 AM
Banned

Do whatever it takes to get people off the site who speak like that. If you don't like this site there are 1 million others that will jerk off with him.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:48 AM

Hey.. the guy has a good point though. No sense in getting too up-in-arms over it. If he is pointing out obvious problems, you can't get pissed off at him.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:54 AM

Hey guys, just having a little fun. Deal with it.

I dont have a cobalt, considering one though, been browsing this site for a while, car seems like a real good bang for the buck. Got a kick out of reading all of your kill stories, you guys never loose.

Enjoy the day.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DeuceDeuce41
Hey.. the guy has a good point though. No sense in getting too up-in-arms over it. If he is pointing out obvious problems, you can't get pissed off at him.
Just because something may be obvious it doesn't mean you act like that. If I had a retarded sister it would be obvious she is retarded but that doesn't mean I shouldn't get pissed off at someone if they called her a retard. The guy doesn't own a cobalt and comes in hear bashing every kill story, not just one or two ALL of them. Granted there are some morons out there saying they beat sti's and evo8's so if those people are pissing him off maybe he should pm them and tell them about it. Waste of bandwidth to continue so for the good of cobaltss.net I will drop this.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:29 PM

sswhat.....that's what our war stories section is for ..COBALT KILLS..why would we fill it with losses? yea, i'm sure your forum is loaded with stories of losses
Old 08-27-2005, 01:49 PM

In all honestly, the "war stories" forum should be filled with both, but as you can imagine no one likes to talk about their losses. However, there is nothing wrong with losing, as no matter what car you drive, there is always someone out there faster than you.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:16 PM

I talk about my losses. But, I race smart too. i don't go racing cars i know Im going to get raped by
Old 08-27-2005, 02:25 PM
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by pkskull77
In all honestly, the "war stories" forum should be filled with both, but as you can imagine no one likes to talk about their losses. However, there is nothing wrong with losing, as no matter what car you drive, there is always someone out there faster than you.
quoted for truth. war stories aren't only for kills.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by phxSS
I talk about my losses. But, I race smart too. i don't go racing cars i know Im going to get raped by

Why not race all, you never know until you both go! All it takes is one bad shift by someone else and you could win.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by phxSS

I look at it as not waste my super expensive gas or the guys gas of the car that would kick my ass! I knew this story was fishy, you can't really screw up driving an Enzo unless you drive it into a wall. I would like to know how many people on this web site actually seen an Enzo in person? I would bet not many.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by SS4ME
I look at it as not waste my super expensive gas or the guys gas of the car that would kick my ass! I knew this story was fishy, you can't really screw up driving an Enzo unless you drive it into a wall. I would like to know how many people on this web site actually seen an Enzo in person? I would bet not many.
Seen one at a car show in Chicago, that is it. I would kill to see one in person.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:23 PM
Site Founder

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lets play nice
Old 08-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Moderator Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I dont have a cobalt, considering one though, been browsing this site for a while, car seems like a real good bang for the buck. Got a kick out of reading all of your kill stories, you guys never loose.

Enjoy the day.

Would you post any losses you had ?

Stories about losing a race are no fun.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:34 PM

Enjoy the day.
Enjoy your sense of humor But the only one who never get's killed seems to be codyss unless he's driving his cavi and it's to an ss/sc Really though I'll admit I was walked by a very nice looking lady driving an EVO VIII from a 40 mph roll Damn she looked good
Old 08-27-2005, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by d_backer1
Enjoy your sense of humor But the only one who never get's killed seems to be codyss unless he's driving his cavi and it's to an ss/sc Really though I'll admit I was walked by a very nice looking lady driving an EVO VIII from a 40 mph roll Damn she looked good
I think I would let a good looking woman driving a pinto walk me, hey you never know.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by zinner
Would you post any losses you had ?

Stories about losing a race are no fun.

Ill post a loss. Was going down I-75 in Ohio near toledo. raced a buddy of mine has a type S HEAVILY modded, we rolled at 60 he dropped to 3rd as did I and vrrooommm he was gone...it was a blast though most fun I had losing
Old 08-27-2005, 11:53 PM
Banned

hmmmm.....

#2 pm me their IP

then

Hey guys, just having a little fun. Deal with it. Enjoy the day.

lol just a simple threat works
Old 08-28-2005, 01:15 AM

hmmmm.....

then

lol just a simple threat works
Exactly, I am very scared.

Quick Reply: raced an Enzo in my SS